Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ Shyla ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Sorry all for the wait, had to switch computers X-x. So I had to make a new document and all that junk.)
 
 
 
 
Joshua, Gaara, Naruto, Hikaru, Akira, Waya; Daisuke; Riku, and Risa, walked to their class as whispers followed their every step. “Joshua, please tell me that this school isn't filled with anime fans,” Riku whispered dreading the answer. “Most are unfortunately, but most are scared to admit it due to the fact that the principle hates anime and manga and punishes people who speak or have manga. He's scary if you do have manga or anime, too scary,” Joshua shivered as the rest figured out why he didn't have a book with him. “Joshua, was your summer well,” said a man that walked up behind him. Joshua spun around to see the principle standing right behind him. “Mr. Strand, uh, my summer was well sir,” Joshua spoke up nervously. “Why aren't you in class Joshua,” Mr. Strand said as Joshua felt his life flashing before him. “Sir, Joshua here was showing us around, we're new here and so we felt it best that he shows us where our class' are,” said Riku as he looked at her. “I see, well be on your way then you all,” he puffed as he walked onward. “Wow, that man has it in for you Joshua,” said Daisuke. “You telling me,” Joshua responded as he caught his breath.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“All right class, I'd like to welcome you all to your 8th grade year. This year we will learn allot of things this year, try to keep it fun (like my class, it's so cool, totally fun), and explore our world, one nation at a time. But first, let's start with introductions, Joshua, please start,” said the teacher as she looked at Joshua. “Yes Ms. Jammie, okay, my name is Joshua, I mostly work at my job at a book store. When home, I play games, read, watch TV, and spend time with my friends,” Joshua said as he stood before the class. “That's good Joshua, now Riku, please come up,” Ms. Jammie said as Joshua went back to his seat.
 
 
 
 
 
By lunch Joshua and the rest were about to hit the ground. “Are you okay Joshua, you don't look well,” said a girl who bent down to his eye level at the time. Joshua shot up as she laughed at his expression. “Shyla, oh I'm fine,” said Joshua as he sat normally back in his seat. “That's good, so how's Isaac,” she asked as she smiled at him. “He's fine, oh Shyla, I'd like you to meet my friends. This is Naruto, Hikaru, Daisuke, Dark, Riku, Risa, Itachi; Haku, Gaara, Akira, and Waya. Everyone this is Shyla,” Joshua introduced as he pointed everyone out. “Oh nice to meet you all,” she said with a smile. “Hey Joshua, is she your girlfriend,” Dark whispered in his ear. “No, but I'm hoping, so lay off,” Joshua said as he shoved Dark off of him. “Joshua, what is his problem,” Shyla asked as her smile went away and Dark walked off. “He's just ticked is all,” Joshua said as Risa went after him. “If you say so Joshua,” she said as Joshua arose. “Shyla, would you take a walk with me,” Joshua asked as he left the others at the table.