Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ Breakup or Not To Breakup ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joshua and Shyla walked over out of the lunchroom and were standing in the hall as she looked out the window. “What did you want to talk about Shyla,” asked Joshua. “I... Well Joshua... I was wondering if, it's sort of silly, but, would you please walk me home today,” Shyla sort of blushed as Joshua's face started to turn much redder. “Sure, but why? I mean, I'd love to walk with you, but this is sort of sudden,” Joshua said, still red. “Well, I just thought that it would be nice. We never had, and it just seemed... I don't know, appropreate,” she said as she turned the same red as Joshua. “Shyla, I have a question for you as well,” Joshua said as he closed his eyes and started to bow. “Yes Joshua,” Shyla said with excitement. “W... would you please go out with me,” Joshua spat out blushing even more. “When pigs fly, idiot,” said a guy from inback of them. Joshua looked up fast at the guy. “Wavo, that's up to me, and I'd be honoured to Joshua,” Shyla said as Joshua gave him a look. “Fine little sis, but I don't really like him,” he said as he returned the look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So, what did you two talk about,” Dark said as Joshua walked in the door. “None ya biz Dark,” Joshua responded as the girls walked in the room. “Oh please tell us Joshua! We must know,” Risa pegged. “She's my girlfriend and her brother wants me dead, there, now I'm going to bed,” Joshua said as he shut the door to his room. “Man, why is he like that? I mean, he's cool, but he's also a jerk! Whatever, I know what I could do about that,” Dark said with an evil grin. “Dark, you better not do something reckless,” Riku scolded. “Or try to break them up,” Risa added. “Nor do anything to hurt him,” Temari said. “Aw, you three worry too much, I'm not going to kill him or nuthin! I'm just going to play with him,” Dark said with an even bigger grin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“YO! JOSHUA! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL,” Naruto shouted. “I hear you, but that doesn't mean I want to,” Joshua said as he arose.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Good mornning class, today we'll be learning how to do algebra,” the math teacher started. *Knock knock* went someone at the door. “Come in,” said the teacher. “Mrs. Ginger, the principle needs to talk to Nami Shyla,” said a ugly looking girl. “Uh sure, Shyla, please go with that `girl',” Mrs. Ginger said, trying not to laugh (like much of the class). As soon as she was out of the room and the door was closed, she said, “Dark, what are you doing dressed up like a girl?!” “To talk to you without Joshua around,” Dark answered.