Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ Idiotic Stunt ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joshua waited outside for Shyla as he looked out the window. He recollected on what Temari had told him hours before.
 
 
 
 
 
 
`Joshua, last night Dark had a devilish grin on his face and was saying how he thought you were a jerk. Then to day I saw him in the hall talking to Shyla. He was dressed as the uglyest girl I've ever seen, and he was saying that you actually hated her, and that the only reason you asked her out was because her brother paid you.' Temari had started. `That would explain why she's been crying at the site of me, and every girl in the classroom hates me,' Joshua replied. `Could you please talk with her Temari? Please,' Joshua begged. `Sure, should she meet you outside the lunchroom, at lunch,' Temari asked. `Yes, please,' Joshua agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So he was outside the lunchroom waiting for her arrival. “Joshua, how could you,” Shyla said as she came up to him. “Shyla, whatever that he/she said, it isn't true,” Joshua said as Shyla started tearing up. “Dark, said you hated me! That my brother paid you! And that the mere mention of my name ticked you off! Now you say that isn't true! What am I to believe Joshua! What,” Shyla screamed out at him. “Me, if you remember, Dark is a world class thief, and he's very cunning, he lied to you Shyla. Why else would he dress up like a girl? Shyla, I love you, Dark, he can lay off. He's just jelous, he wants you too, but I want you more,” Joshua said as Shyla came into his imbrues. “I believe you Joshua,” Shyla said, as someone cursed in the background.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Dark, please come here,” Risa said as Temari and Riku waited in the shadows. “Sure, what is it,” Dark answered as he walked over to her. As soon as he was infront of her they all attacked him.
 
 
 
 
 
Dark came home that afternoon with a black eye, a broken arm, and plenty of scratches and brushes.