Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ The Last Convertsation ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hikaru, we've been in this world for two months now. Isn't it time we try to find a way back," Sai said. "Why should we leave? This world is so much better than all of ours," said Dark. "No it isn't Dark, it's quite boring," said Temari. "Besides, what about our families," Daisuke pointed out. "You have a point Daisuke," said Temari. "Some of us don't even have families, so this place is better," Naruto said. "Didn't you say to me one time that you wanted to be Hokage," Gaara said. That made Naruto more eger to return. "But how do we return," Sai said again. At that they all sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Joshua, we all have been thinking," said Sai. "What about," Joshua asked. "We all want to go back to our worlds," Said replied. "Do you remember how you got us here," Dark asked. "All I know is that I was mad, and I wished that my life was like charaters off of all your shows," Joshua replied. "Hmm...," Sai said as he went into thought. "What is it Sai," asked Hikaru. "What if Joshua came to a realization that his life was good enough, and that he didn't need us. Then we may all go back to our worlds," Sai said as the others stood there in shock. "Do you really think it would work Sai," Hikaru yelped. "I do, but it may not work," Sai answered. Joshua stood there as everyone said how they really wanted to go home. 'But if that happens, my life will go back to normal. I hate normal. But if I don't my favorite shows will never air again! I didn't tell them but their shows are on hold because of some errors and the writters are in commas! So if I do they'll come out of it, if I don't they won't. Man! Why me!? Well I ammit, I really don't want to be like any of them. Being myself is nice. Oh well, my life isn't as hard as theirs! So it's time to say goodbye," Joshua thought. "I'm going to bed," Joshua said as he started to cry. "Joshua," Temari said. 'This is for the best,' Joshua thought as he turned off the lights.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When he awoke he walked out of his room and check every coner. Then he went to his mom. "Where is everyone," he asked. "They've all dissapered somehow," she said. "I see...," he said as he sat down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE END!!!
 
 
 
(OKAY! IT'S OVER!!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED!!!! AND NO YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!! BUT! You can demand another story!)