Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction ❯ Skipping ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skipping

Author: Kameko-chan

Pairings: Kaga/Tsutsui

Warnings: Yaoi

Notes: This is a fairly old fic, and my first real attempt at any guy on guy interaction. You've been warned!

--------------------------

Tsutsui leans against the tree. "Why are we skipping class again, Kaga?"

I smile as I put out my finished cigarette. "Because class is boring, and it's too nice a day to spend inside."

"And how did you convince me to do this?"

"I believe I mentioned something about `us' time, while adding a suggestive wink."

"Oh, right." Tsutsui smiles that gorgeous smile that somehow melts my heart and wraps his arms around my torso. "You going to make good on that promise?"

My eyes glint with mischief. "Maybe," I say, leaning down and placing a light kiss on his neck. "Or maybe… I'll… do THIS!" Suddenly, I pin him against the ground and begin tickling him mercilessly. I am rewarded with the clear, silvery sound of his laughter floating across the empty field.

"K-k-ag-a! S-s-stop-p-p it!"

I ignore his pleas, showing no mercy. Then, before I know it, Tsutsui has flipped me over-now he is tickling me, and it's me who is asking him to stop through peals of laughter.

After ten minutes of torture, he finally ends his tickle onslaught and rolls onto the ground beside me. He wraps his arms around my torso and buries his head in my chest. I lightly run my fingers through his hair. I can't get over how good it feels, just holding him, how the slightest touch from him is electric. I could spend all day like this, just cradling him in my arms…

Tsutsui, apparently, feels differently. After a few minutes, he lifts his head up and slowly presses his lips to mine. At that moment, all I care about is how hot his lips feel against mine, how perfectly our bodies seem to fit together. I slip my tongue into his mouth and slowly explore the crevices that I have come to know so well over the last few months. Tsutsui wastes no time and begins to unbutton my shirt. I can hardly believe that this is the same shy, quiet, goody-good that I grew up with. Not that I mind…

I'm jerked out of that thought as hands glide across my bare skin. Damn, he's fast. Determined to even the odds, I flip over so I am on top of him and begin unbuttoning his shirt, kissing my way down his chest as I go. I smile at the soft moans that escape his lips, and almost laugh when he giggles as I swirl my tongue around his bellybutton.

"I… should skip class with you… more often," he manages to gasp out.

I grin. "Haven't I been telling you that for months now?" I move back up to claim his mouth. Our bare chests press together, it's all I can do to control myself…

"RING! RING! RING!"

Tsutsui tenses beneath me.

"Shhhh, babe, it's just the bell. Don't worry." I lean in to continue, when… it hits me.

"SHIT! My Shougi board!" I leap up, grabbing my shirt and putting it on hastily. "I left it in the Shougi club room!"

Tsutsui thwaps me playfully across the head with his own shirt. "Why didn't you get it before we skipped class, you baka?"

"Now, where would the challenge be in that?"

Tsutsui shakes his head. "I'll never understand you, Kaga."

I wink. "That's the plan. I'm dark… mysterious… badass… you cannot resist my charms!"

"Sure, whatever…" he rolls his eyes. "Come on, I've got keys to the back entrance, we can avoid the principal if we go that way." He shoots me a glare. "And we better pick up where we left off after we get your damn board."

I grin and take him by the hand. "You can count on that."

END