Horror Fan Fiction ❯ An April Dream ❯ none ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An April Dream
By: Dark Ghost
 
 
 
Intro: (Jason Creeks wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock on a raining, cloudy, and dark Monday morning. He sits up in his bed to switch off his alarm clock.)
 
 
Jason: (still sitting in his bed.) Man I hate getting up early on days like this.
 
(Jason gets out of bed, stretches, and walks into his bath room to shower.)
 
Jason: (Coming out of the shower six minutes later.) Man I wish I could stay home today.
 
????: (Knocking on Jason's door.) Jason! Are you up yet?
 
Jason: Just a sec mom(Puts on the rest of his clothes) okay, come in.
 
Mrs. Creeks: Jason I need you to do me a favor.
 
Jason: Yeah, what is it?
 
Mrs. Creeks: I need you to stop by Ms. Livingston's house and pick up a cook book I loaned her last week.
 
Jason: Okay mom, I'll do it after school (grabs his book bag) I'm leaving, bye mom.
 
Mrs. Creeks: Okay honey, love you, and be careful.
 
Jason: Love you too, and I will.
 
(Jason walks down stairs, grabs an umbrella, and leaves out in the cold, raining morning. As he is walking to his bus stop he notices that there is an eerie silence all most as if time itself has stopped. Once he is at the bus stop he notices that no one is around, just thinking that he is early he continues to wait for the bus. A couple of minutes later a girl walks up to the bus stop, Jason looks over at her and notices that she is pretty girl with long black hair, green eyes, and a light brown skin tone.)
 
 
Girl: Hi, is this the stop for Creek View High School?
 
Jason: Yes it is.
 
Girl: Oh good.
 
Jason: Are you new to the school?
 
Girl: Oh no, it's just my first time riding the bus to the school.
 
Jason: Oh……by the way my name is Jason.
 
Girl: Jason……that's a real nice name.
 
Jason: (Blushing) Thanks, so what's your name?
 
Girl: Oh I'm sorry it's April, April Mills.
 
Jason: So April what grade are you in?
 
April: The tenth grade, what about you?
 
Jason: I'm in the tenth grade too.
 
April: Whose homeroom are you in?
 
Jason: I'm in Mrs. Maxell's homeroom.
 
April: Hey, I'm in her homeroom too.
 
Jason: Strange, I never see you in there.
 
April: (Looking away from Jason) I don't go to homeroom unless I am getting my report card and I come after every body else has left.
 
Jason: Oh.
 
April: Hey Jason? What time is the bus supposed to come?
 
Jason: Usually at 7:05.
 
April: What time is it now?
 
Jason: Let me check (Looks at his watch) I think my watch stopped.
 
April: Why do you say that?
 
Jason: Because it read 6:40 when I left my house.
 
April: (Says Nothing.)
 
Jason: April? (Looks around for April, but she is no where around)
 
Boy: Hey what's up Jason?
 
Jason: Whoa! (Turns around startled) Oh, what's up?
 
Boy: Man, what's wrong with you?
 
Jason: (Sighs) nothing……nothing at all.
 
(Jason looks around and sees all of the other people at the bus stop. He than looks at his watch and notices it has jumped up 15 minutes. When the bus comes he gets on it and takes a seat by the window and looks out of it and sees April standing there, staring at him with a blank, dead look in her eyes, he turns his head as if to tell the bus driver to stop but turns back around and sees that she is gone again.)
 
 
Jason: (Getting off of the bus and walking up to his friend.) Hey what's up Lance?
 
Lance: Nothing much….hey, did you do Mrs. Cobb's reading homework?
 
Jason: Yeah here you go. (Jason hands Lance the homework.) Remember to give it back to me in her class 3rd period.
 
Lance: All right man, don't worry.
 
(First bell rings.)
 
Jason: All right Lance, I'll see you later.
 
Lance: Okay than see ya.
 
(As Jason begins towards the school building he trips on his shoe lace and falls on a sharp rock, cutting his hand. He walks to the bathroom to clean his cut and wrap it up in some paper towels. He than walks out into the hallway and notices that no one is there, just figuring that everyone is in class, he runs to his class to escape the late bell.)
 
 
Jason: (Late bell ringing and gasping for air.) So-sorry I'm late, I cut myself and went….to…..the…..bath….room?
 
(Jason looks around the room and sees that it is empty.)
 
 
Jason: What in the- where is every body?
 
????: Hi Jason!
 
Jason: Whoa! Who?.... oh its you April.
 
April: How are you doing?
 
Jason: I'm a little freaked out at the moment.
 
April: Why?
 
Jason: Because there is no one in the hallway or in class.
 
April: Well what time does class start?
 
Jason: (Looking back from the hallway at April.)At 7-April! Your eyes are bleeding!
 
April: Oh that? They bleed sometimes, don't worry about it.
 
Jason: Don't worry about it!? April your EYES ARE BLEEDING, (Grabs April's arm.) come on lets go to the office so they can help you.
 
April: (Resisting) No, no I'll be okay.
 
Jason: No you need medical attention.
 
April: (In a demotic voice.) I SAID I'LL BE OK!!!
 
Jason: (Scared) A-A-April?
 
April: (Still in a demotic voice.) IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU!!!
 
(Jason backs away from her and runs out of the room.)
 
April: (In her normal voice.) Jason wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.
 
 
(Jason runs down stairs and out of the front entrance to the school. When he is out side he stops to catch his breath, and when he looks up he is horrified at the sight that is in front of him, darkness, totally darkness; he couldn't even see the trees or even the other parts of the school building. Jason closes his eyes and tries to remember where everything is.)
 
 
 
Jason: If I can remember where parking lot is I can get out of he-(Interrupted by a moan.)
 
Jason: What was that?
 
(A creature resembling a human, only its skin was falling off. The creature also had blood red eyes, no pupils, long claw-like nails, jagged teeth, and it also looked liked someone had gutted it.)
 
 
 
Jason: What in the hell is that!?
 
April: Its one of my friends.
 
Jason: (Turns around and sees April.) Wha-What do you mean “one of you friends?”
 
April: …………
 
(The creature lunges at Jason, but Jason having quick reflexes jumps out of the way of its claws. It keeps attacking Jason until he backed into a corner. Jason tries to run past the creature but it grabs him and holds him while other creatures start to come to where he is. Jason breaks free of the creatures grip and runs into the darkness only to be grabbed by other creatures. While they are holding him they begin to bite down on his legs and arms. Jason screams until he passes out from the pain.)
 
 
Jason: (Waking up.) Uh, oh man what a dream.
 
????: Your finally awake sleepy head?
 
Jason: Yeah I a-(Stops and thinks to him self) that voice……Oh, no!
 
????: Hi Jason!
 
Jason: April!(Tries to get up but notices that he is strapped downed) let me go!
 
April: Sorry I can't do that.
 
Jason: LET ME GO!
 
April: NO! All I wanted was a friend and I thought you'll want to be my friend(Demonic voice) but you was just like all the others I brought here to my little play land, but like you they wanted to go home, I offered them everything they could only dream to have(In a normal sad voice.) but they still wanted to go.
 
Jason: (Struggling to get free.) What happened to them?
 
April: (Getting something off a table and replying to Jason's question in a happy tone.) I killed them.
 
Jason: Killed them!?
 
April: Yes, the blood and internal organs, ohhh it was like unwrapping a present.
 
Jason: You're sick!
 
April: Oh Jason, that's not a nice thing to say.
 
(April pulls an old rusty knife from behind her back and walks towards Jason.)
 
Jason: (Struggling even harder to get free.) Wha-What are you going to do to me?
 
April: (Giggling) I'm going to add you to my collection. (Points to a wall on her left.)
 
(Jason turns his head towards the wall and sees other people's entrails, skin, and other organs nailed to a wall. Jason screams and tries even harder to break the straps that are holding his arms down. April takes the rusted knife and runs the point down from his cheek to his stomach and then she plunges the knife deep into him. Jason screams out in pain while April begins to pull out his entrails.)
 
Jason: (Coughing up blood.)
 
April: Oh, you're beginning to cough up blood, how cute!
 
(April kneels down and licks the blood that is dripping down Jason's cheek; she then takes the knife and slowly cuts off one of his fingers and begins chewing on it.)
 
April: (With Jason's finger in her mouth.) Are you having fun?
 
Jason: (Choking on his blood.)
 
April: Oh, no, we can't let you die yet now can we?
 
(April bends over Jason and sucks the blood out of mouth and licks her lips.)
 
April: Oh I'm sorry are you in pain?
 
Jason: (Still coughing up blood.)
 
April: Oh good, I thought I was hurting you like you hurt me.
 
(She takes Jason's finger out of her mouth and places it into a jar full of other people's fingers and than she takes the knife and cuts out his eyes and places them on a blood stained table.)
 
April: Did I ever tell you how pretty your eyes are? Well I'm going to put these somewhere special.
 
(She places the eyes into a heart shaped container.)
 
April: (Carving a heart into his chest.) Jason, Jason, Jason, we could have been friends or perhaps even more, but you didn't like me, the real me so your going to end up like all the others, but you know what? (Whispers in his ear.) Even though you don't like me I still like you, no, love you, and you will always live on inside of me.
 
(She takes the knife and cuts out his heart and slowly eats it.)
 
 
 
Jason: (Jumping out of bed to the sound of his alarm clock.) Ahhhhhh! (Gasping for air.) Whe-where am I?
 
(Jason takes a moment to gather his thoughts. He than looks around and sees that he is still in his room.)
 
Jason: (Sighs) Man it was just a dream.
 
(He looks outside and sees that it's the same dark and rainy mourning from his dream.)
 
Jason: (Touching his chest.) But it feet so real.
 
Mrs. Creeks: (Coming into Jason's room.) Honey? Are you ok? I heard you screaming.
 
Jason: I'm alright, just a bad dream.
 
Mrs. Creeks: Oh, well it's probable from playing all of them Silent Hill games, anyway get dressed for school.
 
Jason: Okay mom. (Thinking to him self.) She's probable right.
 
(Jason showers, gets dressed, and asks his mom for a ride to school. When she asks why, he just tells her that he doesn't want to stand out in the rain waiting for the bus.)
 
Mrs. Creeks: Okay, I guess I can be early for work, come on let's go.
 
Jason: Thanks mom.
 
(She drives him to school and drops him of at the front entrance. Jason walks into the school and to his locker.)
 
Lance: (Walking up behind Jason.) Hey Jason! What's up?
 
Jason: (Getting books out of his locker.) Oh nothing much.
 
Lance: I want you to meet someone.
 
Jason: (Still in his locker.) Oh sure, who is she?
 
Lance: What a sec, how did you know I was Introducing to a girl?
 
Jason: Come on Lance, its you, any new girl who comes to this school, you're the first to introduce your self.
 
Lance: Well, you're right, but any way, get your head out of your locker and introduce your self.
 
Jason: Okay man. (Turning around.) Hi, I'm Jason Cree-
 
(When Jason sees the person whom Lance is Introducing to him, Jason's blood runs cold, his throat tightens, his heart starts to beat fast, and he starts to sake.)
 
????: Hi Jason, my name is April, it's nice to meet you.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued…….