Hot Gimmick Fan Fiction ❯ Moon's Raindrop ❯ A message for Shinogu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Moon Raindrop
By: Jazmyn Lane (MiseryBuisness)
 
July 13, 2007-????
 
Hello!
Um, uh, this is my first Fan Fiction for the web, Not to mention, the first Hot Gimmick I've done.
I hope you like it!
^-^
 
Chapter one: A message for Shinogu.
“Hatsumiiiii!” Akane yelled, running up to her.
“Akane! Hey what's up?” Hatsumi said back, smiling with a cup of coffee.
“Have you seen Subaru?” She asked, tilting her head to the side. “It seems he walked on without me or something, because when I went to his house, no one was home.”
“Um, no, sorry. Did you ask Ryoki?” Hatsumi asked, walking on.
“Ya! I went to his house and their maid said `Ryoki's not here right now and neither is Subaru.' And then she shut the door!” Akane replied, making a weird face as she quoted the maid.
“Well, I don't know what to tell you, but I'm going over to Shinogu's to give him this thing.” Akane said, holding up a golden ball with a language they didn't know on it (It was English).
“What is that?!” Akane said, poking it with a stick.
“I don't know but Mom and Dad wanted me to give it to him.” She said, sticking it back in her pocket.
“Hmm…Oh! Know I remember! Hey Hatsumi, why does Mom get so upset when you talk about Ryoki? I thought Mom was over that whole thing. I mean, you ARE getting married soon.” Akane asked, pulling the ball back out of Hatsumi's pocket and looking at it as if she knew English.
“Uh, I don't know. I guess Mom wanted me to be with someone other than Ryoki.” Hatsumi said, shrugging, but in her mind she knew that that person was Shinogu.
“Oh. Well, she should get over it, and fast! By the way, when is the wedding? I wanna be your maid of honor!” Akane said, daydreaming about it.
“When we both finish school, so about two months.” Hatsumi said, walking on. Akane fell to the floor laughing.
“School's over in a week! You don't seriously think he is gonna wait a month and a half to get married! He's gonna try his best to marry you right after you pick your college and apply there. Or at least till after your graduation party. You know Ryoki!” Akane said, laughing and wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.
“So? I'm gonna make him wait.” Hatsumi said, trying to guess which apartment complex it was again. They were now at the train station and Hatsumi already bought both their tickets.
“Just like you made him do everything else…” Akane mumbled, following Hatsumi on the train.
“Oh, shut up.” Hatsumi said. They sat down and road to Shinogu's apartment complex and knocked on his door. Soon, his roommate came to the door.
“Oh, `yall didn't hear? Shinogu moved out a long time ago. Like, a year ago.” He said to them as he invited them in.
“WHAT?!” They screamed in synch.
“Yeah, he went to be a monk or something.” He said, giving them tea.
“He never told us!” Hatsumi screamed at him then looked down.
“Listen, he told `yall's parents. I'm sorry they didn't tell you. But `yall can leave it here. He's coming over soon. Maybe your Mum thought he'd be here when you got here. Oh well.” He said, setting the tea on the table.
“Shinogu…” Hatsumi said, looking at the floor. `What am I doing? I'm supposed to think about Ryoki, or he'll KILL me!' She said to herself, getting up. “Well, I gotta go see Ryoki, so bye.” She said, getting up and walking out.
“Uh…” He said, surprised and confused at the same time.
“Hatsumi! Wait! I'll go with you, after all, I'm the one that tagged along.” Akane said, running after her. They walked out, say goodbye and thanks and started walking back to the station.
“How could he?” Hatsumi said to Akane as they bought their return tickets.
“Well, maybe he was going to tell you, but never got the chance. Calm down. The people you should be mad at are Mom and Dad!” Akane said, smiling at her.
“Thanks Akane.” She said, getting on the train.