Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Disk-Overdrive ❯ New Students ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Akisukie [^_____^ ]: Ello people!! Akisukie Hashimoto is here!!! I love this fanfic about hxh!! I hope you like it!

Gon [^__^]: Ne, who owns Hunter X Hunter??

Akisukie [^^,]: For sure, Gon-chan, it isn't me!

Killua [V___v] : Then who owns it??

Akisukie [^_____^ ]: Me.

Kurapika [J___J]: I thought you said you don't own it?

Akisukie [O__O]: I own what?

Kurapika [o__o]: Hunter X HUnter?

Gon [C_c]: Didn't you say that?

Akisukie [O____o]: What did I say??

Killua [V_____V`]: ...

Kisammi [D___D]: Can we start now please, we don't have all day you know....!

Akisukie [C___C] Aren't you Kisammi Tariyuhi?

Kisammi [V___v]: Obviously, Akisukie Hashimoto, fan of Kai!

Akisukie [O___o]: Kai Hiwatari?? Who's that???

Kisammi [v___v`]: ...

Reorio [---___---`]: Ask your self.

Akisukie [<___<]: Akisukie Hashimoto, who's Kai Hiwatari??? Ugh- I feel cold....

Others [+___+]: ...

Reorio [D____D`]: Your other self, baka!! Akiruhie Nishimoto!!!

Akisukie [ ~___~]: Ow... Okie! Rui-chan!!!

Rui [C__C]: Hai?

Akisukie [C___C]: Who's Kai Hiwatari???

Rui [O___o]: Er... the one you always call 'Mister-stupid-walking-ice-berg-know-it-all-boy-who-thinks-he-is-soooo-perf ect-and-cute-though-he-has-weird-shades-of-blue-in-his-hair-and-he-tries-to -kill-everyone-with-his-death-glare' ???

Akisukie [^_____^ ]: Ow... I see.... that's why I felt cold....!!

Killua [V___v`]: Let's just start this fic.... please.

Akisukie [o__O]: What fic?? What's that you're talking about???

Others [V___V]:....

Gon [^_____^` ]: Hope you like it!!

Akisukie [O___o]: Like what???

---------------------------------------------------------------- -

----=======/////DISK-OVERDRIVE/////=======----

---------------------------------------------------------------- -

-----------________CHAPTER-ONE_________------------

++++++`````NEW-STUDENTS`````++++++

March 8.... Monday....

------------------------------------

It was one heck of a weekend...

School work was getting a lot harder and a lot of busy... More than ten hours in school and ten hours for school work... Only remaining time for sleep and rest is four hours...

Schooldays would be over soon and teachers were already asking the students for the projects and the other things required for their clearance to be signed on by the teachers...

It was only about 6:30 in the morning yet students of a particular school were already heading their way to go to school... Classes would be starting by quarter to seven and the corridors were already crowded... (Is that time too early...? I wake up before five and I always make sure I'll be on school before six coz classes will start by 6:10.... -_-)

The school mentioned was one whose students we're all scholars... That's why their schedule is kinda hectic...

Highschool students crossed the street as the stoplight signalled them go....

One of them was a girl in her early teens...

Her hair, colored raven, flowed down to her waist while a piece of handkerchief was used on tying it...

Sapphire eyes sparkled sadly on her face together with a frown on her pinkish lips...

The lass adjusted her black backpack and the folders she held, heaving out a heavy sigh and forming a smirk...

Stupid computer....! Now what will I tell them ? I wasn't able to make our project because of that computer...! I had work on it for the whole weekend expecting that it was alllll FINE! But noooo.... It just suddenly broke down while i'm working and MY work wasn't saved! I started all over last night to finish it and it took me SEVEN LOOONNG HOURS to almost complete it!!!! WHEN AGAIN THAT DAMN COMPUTER SHUT DOWN BY ITSELF!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN HAD A FIVE-MINUTE SLEEP!!!!!!!! Ggggrrrrrrrr---- Oof!!!

She suddenly found herself bumping into someone...

"Oops... I'm really sorry 'bout that Miss....!"

"Huh?"

The guy who bumped her just continued on his way, making the lass fail to see his face. He ran on an opposite direction...

The girl just sighed and adjusted her things... then she decided to walk again, heading to school...

When she was already on the stairs....

"Wait..."

She looked back at the place where she came from...

"That smile looks familiar... too familiar..."

Mutterring under her breathe, she didn't notice someone coming down from the stairs...

"Good morning Rui!"

"Ah?"

She averted her gaze and was surprised on the guy who called her...

"Oh, good morning... Yuuya..."

A red tinge appeared on her pale face...

"Is there any problem?"

"Ah, n-nothing... I just bumped into someone familiar..."

"Oh. You better be careful next time."

"Yeah... I'll be heading on my room now. Where you going...?"

"I sort of forgotten something outside..."

"Ok...."

"See ya."

"Yah..."

Both of them continued on their way...

Meanwhile, a smile appeared on Rui's flushed face...

Yuuya... Sheesh... Enough 'bout him, okey? I just hope they wouldn't be mad at me... Anyway.... that boy... he looked like... like.... Er... Gon..... Well, maybe I was just hallucinating. Boy... I need some sleep tonight...

Her room was on the third floor, second room...

"Morning, RU-CHANN!!!"

A blonde about her same age appeared from the door as she came in... Her hair was tied into two ponytails.... A wide smile was hanging on her face as her brown eyes flickered in joy...

"Er.. morning... Mi-chan..."

Rui returned the smile but that smile seemed to falter...

This was noticed by her best-friend...

''What's the matter, Ru-chan?"

Both of them sat on their seats... They sitted at the second row beside the windows...

"Mi-chan... er... you see... I kinda had problems with the computer at home... the project..."

She sighed together with a frown and looked at her seatmate....

"I wasn't able... to... to finish it..."

The raven head finished her sentence with another sigh...

But instead of getting mad... her blonde friend smile sympathetically on the girl beside her...

"It's okay Ru-chan..."

"But..."

"Now you don't have to worry about it. We'll just ask the teacher to let us pass it tomorrow. We'll finish it today, I'll help you!"

"Really...?

"Ofcourse!"

"Thanks, Mi-chan...!"

Mi-chan replied her with a wider smile.

"Now that's the Ru-chan I know. You didn't get some sleep, did you?"

"Well... kinda..."

"Your kinda always means yes! We better finish it early, or else you won't get some sleep!"

"Thanks again, Mi-chan."

"Nah... Anyway, have you heard that there will be new students????"

"New? But its almost the end of the school..."

The scene where she bumped earlier to boy came to her mind...

"I know. I was also surprised when I heard it yesterday from Tarah! She said that there were sort of excuses for these guys! One of them was soooooo intelligent!"

"One of them...? You mean... er... it's not only one?"

"Yah. That guy is now a junior. The two others will be on the next section."

"Oh... So there are no new students in our class?"

"Yah. But, hey, at least there are new intelligent guys on our batch! That would be interesting!"

"I guess..."

"The others said that the teachers will introduce them to each class so that they'll be familiar with some of us! That would be like we had new classmates!"

"I wonder where they came from..."

"No idea here...! I heard that the other one was only the same age as you!"

"Me? Really?"

"Yeah! But it doesn't mean my bestfriend is not the youngest in our batch anymore! I bet he's older!"

"He? I thought they were girls...?"

"I said 'guys'...! Earth to Rui??"

"Er.. Well.... sometimes you refer that word to girls...."

"Oh, anyway, you have the trigo assignment already?"

"Uh... in a scratch... I didn't do it completely... Can we compare answers...?"

"That's why I asked."

-----------

The bell finally rang and teachers started entering their rooms... In the same room....

-----------

A lady in about her early thirties was Rui's teacher.... They would be having their first subject... Biology....

"Okey class, I bet some of you had already heard the news about our new students. Actually, even some of us teachers didn't understand how they were accepted here. Anyways, all of them passed an exclusive HARD test. And another thing, you'll be having a new teacher at an elective subject next week. Still don't know what subjest it is. The other students in your batch would be introduced by recess. You can eat while they introduced themselves one by one."

Kisammi gazed at her seatmate and saw her lazily listening... She decided to pass her a note.

"Huh?"

Rui turned to her bestfriend after receiving a note. Mi-chan only smiled at her...

Sapphire eyes slowly read the note on her mind...

AKIRUHIE NISHIMOTO !!

WAKE UPP LITTLE MISSY ! U DON'T WANT TO BE CAUGHT BY THE TEACHER ASLEEP NOW, DO YOU?

The girl was amused by her bestfriend's attitude. She held her ballpen and wrote a reply...

KISAMMI TARIYUHI!!!!!

ME WAKE UP! JUST DAYDREAMING! I HAVE A NEW FANFIC BOUT KILLUA!!

She returned the note to the owner... She turned back on the teacher who was already starting the lesson about genes....

Suddenly, she felt a paper on her desk. She looked down and noticed a note...

Down there written these words...

Daydreaming again? Who's that Killua you mentioned anyway?

Rui's brow raised at the question...

Kisammi didn't know Killua...? Hello? This Akiruhie Nishimoto, Tariyuhi Kisammi's bestfriend, is one addicted fan of his...! She loved her like he was almost real... And she loved her more than she loved Yuuya....<maybe...>!

She was about to reply on the note when the teacher announced a surprise quiz....

-----------

Recesss....

-----------

"Don't joke on me like that Kisammi..."

Rui pouted at the blonde's reply on her question, forgetting to put the rice she had on her spoon to her mouth...

"Now you know Ru-chan that I wouldn't joke around like that on something you love...!"

Kisammi took a bite on her cookie...

"But, Mi-chan....! Not knowing Killua Zoldikk ???? We' ve been talking about him for like a DECADE...!"

"What's the matter here?"

A brunette on their front faced them...

"Ne, Heiki... Mi-chan is saying that she doesn't know Killua...!"

Raven haired girl pouted again...

"Killua?"

"Yeah, you've heard about her----?"

"Killua's a GUY!!! A BOY!!"

Rui had stopped from eating her food and continued pouting...

"R-relax... Rui... S-sorry but I haven't heard anything about him...."

"See, Ru-chan. Maybe it's a new anime we haven't seen."

"But Mi-chan????? Heiki???????"

Her two friends just shrugged their shoulders.... This made her almost cry...

"MOU!!!! STOP FOOLING ME....! YOU COULDN'T HAVE NOT KNOWN KILLUA ZOLDIKK!!!!!!!"

She smacked her hands on her desk that made some of her classmates look at her... But she didn't care.... She was mad... hurt... <she takes it too seriously...>

"Ru-chan..."

No reply.

Rui just decided to continue eating....

Kisammi stared at her worriedly... She truly didn't know who's she talking about...

Heiki just heaved out a sigh and faced back...

Just then....

"Anoo.... excuse me..."

"Huh?"

Only Kisammi and Heiki were the one who looked at the one asking....

Rui continued to chomp down her food, though she heard the voice, which was familiar... She thought the one asking was talking to Mi-chan....

When...

"I thought I heard you talking about Killua-kun...."

Upon hearing the name, she slowly averted her gaze to the one asking....

And to her bewilderedment, which is an understatement... Rui started choking from the food she's been eating... choking like she'll never gonna be able to stop it....

+++++++END OF CHAPTER++++++++++

Rui [o_o]: Am I gonna die on the story because of choking?

Akisukie [".]: Hmmmm......

Rui [-_-]: That means yes....

Akisukie [^___^]:Maybe...

Kisammi [ n_n ]: Ne, when will HxH characters come out???

Akisukie [ o_o]: HxH characters?? For what??

Killua [--___--]: You're making a hunter x hunter fanfic about us, right?

Akisukie [O___O]: Oww.......*nods* Since when did I start writing it???

Killua [--___--]: ....

Gon [^____^ ]: Ne, ne, Akisukie-chan??

Akisukie [^^, ]: Hai???

Gon [^____^ ]: Are we the new students you mentioned in the chapter???

Akisukie [O__O]: What chapter??

Rui [ O__o"]: Did you hit your head or what....?

Akisukie [O.O]: Did I hit what?

Kura [ n__n ]: Am I the one who got the high scores??

Akisukie [ o__O]: What high scores???

Reorio [--___--]: She's hopeless....

Akisukie [ o__O]: Who??? Hopeless??? What does hopeless mean????

Kisammi [ o_O]: Are you trying to fool us, huh, Akisukie???

Akisukie [ o__O]: Fooling us?? Who's that?? Oh and, what's AKISUKIE???

GOn [ ]: OH NOO!!!! Irumi hypnotized her....!!!!

Killua [o___0]: What???

Akisukie [ o__O]: What's Irumi??? Is it a food?? I'm hungry....

Rui [---___--- ]: If Killua's brother is here, you'll be dead by now...

Akisukie [^____^ ]:Dead?? Me??? Ow,ow, I wanna be like that!!!

Others [O____o" ]: What?!

Akisukie [^_______^]: I WANNA BE DEAD!!! ITS BEEN MY DREAM SINCE A CHILD TO BE A DEAD!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS IDOLIZED THOSE WHO ARE DEAD!! Ow.....

Others [0_o' ]: ...

Kisammi [O____o" ]: Let's get out of here....

Kura [--___--]: I agree...

Reorio[>___<]: Hey...! wait for me!

Gon [O____o']: Weird girl... I'll leave now....!!

Killua [---___---]: Please review...! Bye!

Akisukie [o.o]: Review? What's that? Is that delicious??? HEY!!! Who turn off the light...!!!!!! Oh..... Ghosts are beside me.... Sweet....

[Freaky me.... -_-]

--------------------------------------------------

Akisukie: 'Nyways!!! Here are some info for the fanfic!!!

Name: Akisukie Nishimoto

Nickname: Rui, Ruhie, Ru-chan

Year: Second year Highschool

Age: 13 yrs. old., she's the youngest in her batch. [ Fourteen is the average age of our second year students here in our school. Not sure about those in Japan...]

Eyes' Color: Sapphire Blue

Hair Color: Raven Black

Birthday: January 7

Favorite Color: Red, Teal, Vermilion

Eats foods like: pumpkin, tomato, carrots, chocolates! Candies!

Doesn't eat foods like: anything leafy green like green vegetables

Hates: Flying cockroaches

Likes: Anime

Fave Subject: English

Hate Subject: Science.... Chem?

Motto: It's not important whether it's real or not, what matters is that it's in your heart...

++++

Name: Kisammi Tariyuhi

Nickname: Mi-chan, Sami, Sammi

Age: 14

Eyes' Color: Chocolate Brown

Hair Color: Yellow Gold

Birthday: September 19

Favorite Color: Azure!

Eats foods like: anything edible

Doesn't eat foods like: -------

Hates: Freaky smiling naive spiked hair boy

Likes: blond with blue eyes!!

Fave Subject: Trigonometry

Hate Subject: Music

Motto: Hate what you hate. Like what you like. And love what you love.