Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Disk-Overdrive ❯ Reality or Not ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

---------------------------------------------------------------- -

----=======/////DISK-OVERDRIVE/////=======----

---------------------------------------------------------------- -

-----------________CHAPTER-THREE_________------------

++++++`````REALITY-OR-NOT`````++++++

"It seems like you're the only one who knows about us in this world. Can we talk to you after classes?"

"We?"

Rui froze on the spot...

"Hey, I wouldn't let my bestfriend go with you alone...!"

Kisammi protested...

"Er... You can go, too, if you want, Tariyuhi-san...."

"Too polite..."

She muttered under her breathe...

"What do you mean, WE, Gon-kun...?"

Her heart was starting to beat fast...

"Oh, I'm not the only one who fell in this world, Kurapika, Reorio and Killua are..."

At the same time that the bell rang, a 'thud' sound was heard after Rui fell unconscious on her desk...

-----------

After classes....

-----------

A blonde could be seen walking down the corridor... With two bags on her hands...

It was Kisammi Tariyuhi with a worried expression on her face...

She was heading to the clinic...

"Ru-chan..."

-----------

Earlier that day....

-----------

"RU-CHAN!!!"

Rui suddenly dropped unconscious on her desk upon hearing what Gon said...

"Nishi-moto-san!!!!"

The bell had rang and the teacher, who had long golden tresses and white uniform, for the next subject entered the room...

Only to found her class panicking over a girl... Rui....

She stopped on the door at what she saw.

Beside her was a teenager.... only his silhoutte was seen from inside...

The said teenager poked his head from the door....

<waahh.... this is exciting...>

Revealing light lilac hair and pair of curious dark green eyes on his pale face... He roamed his eyes around the class... and spotted a familiar figure...

"Gon!"

He entered the room as the teacher motioned him to... heading to the crowded place...

The spiked haired boy only turn his head to the lad and then back again at Rui...

"Huh? What's happening--- Baka!"

The said dark green-eyed boy immediately cupped the unconscious girl into his arms...

"You should have took her to the clinic...!"

The girl stirred on his arms, that caused him to look at the raven head...

"Ki-..."

"THEN BRING HER THERE NOW!!!!"

Kisammi pushed the new boy on his back...

"FASTER!"

Worried flashed at her face... She followed the boy outside, Gon walking beside her...

The young teacher made a way for them as they excused themselves to bring Rui to the clinic...

-----------

Back to Kisammi...

-----------

"I wonder who those guys are... and what's their relationship to Ru-chan..."

It's been her habit to talk to herself...

"I hope Ru-chan is fine... She needs rest... I'll just help her with the pro--"

"Tariyuhi-san!!!"

"..."

Kisammi stopped from walking and rolled her eyes... She knew the owner of the voice...

When that person reached her...

"Are you going to the clinic, Tariyuhi-san??"

It was Gon Freeccs...

With his reddish brown puppy eyes and naive smile, he approached Kisammi... who had narrowed her chocolate colored eyes a bit...

"Obviously."

"Er..."

"And you??"

"Oh, I'm going to see her if she's fine already."

"Oh..."

She nodded slowly... giving an intent gaze at him...

"Freeccs-kun??"

"Hai?"

"Who are you guys?? Why did Ru-chan react like that when he saw you??"

"Ah, to tell you the truth, Tariyuhi-san, I don't know the answer to the second one you asked either. Even I was surprise when Nishimoto-san knew my name and all those things about me."

"I heard her mention hunters, what did she mean by that?"

"Oh, that? I and my other three friends are hunters."

"Of what?"

"Kura-kun is a black list hunter. Reorio, I'm not sure what type of hunter he is. Killua and I are both treasure seeking hunters."

"I didn't know such category for hunters existed..."

"Oh..."

"Anyway, where's that boy---"

"Sammi!! Gon-kun!!"

Both of them looked back at the direction where the voice came...

"Yuuya-kun...!"

The name came from both of them as the said lad headed towards them...

"I didn't know you guys are hanging out together! And to think that Gon-kun is new here."

He flashed a smile at the two who started glowing red...

"Stop joking Mister jokerman! Let me guess, you're going to the clinic to see if Ru-chan is just fine, right?"

Her flushed face turned into a grinning one as Gon's to a curious one....

"Is there anything that matters if I'll be doing that? I just wanna see if she's alright, that's all."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Yuuya Mizaki a.k.a. the smiling face jokerman," Kisammi sarcastically says before rolling her eyes. "If I know it, you wanna go there because you're worried about her! Ha! Admit it Yuuya Mizaki, you like her!!"

Kisammi points at him dramatically....

"I saw Killua waiting at the gate. He's waiting for you, isn't he??"

Yuuya talked to Gon, completely ignoring Kisammi's mouthy talky....

The blonde fumed...

"Oh, I'm not the one he's waiting for, he's there to wait for our two other friends."

"I see..."

"STOP IGNORING ME YUUYA!!!!!!"

Smoke rose at Kisammi's head.... The trio had stopped from walking by that time....

"But you're teasing me."

"Because it's true!!!"

"Who are those two friends of yours?"

Yuuya ignored her again, making Gon sweatdropped.

"YUUYA!!!!!"

"Stop teasing me, Sammi....!!"

Gon watched the blonde send a glare at his classmate... He decided to change the subject...

"Ano... I didn't know you two knew each other...!"

This made the two teens stop and look at him...

"Oh, we were classmates last year."

Yuuya answered for him... Once again, they started to walk on their way....

"You seem so close to each other."

"Sort of. Yuuya here is close to everyone."

"Not really, Sammi.'

"C'mon Yuuya, no need to be humble. We all know you're close to everyone! Even to Ru-chan!!"

Yuuya sighed at the mention of the name while Kisammi smiled sheepishly...

" What's your relationship with Nishimoto-san??"

Gon asked curiously, puppy eyes flickering... The three halted again from trudging....

"I'm just---"

"HE AND RU-CHAN LIKES EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!"

"Kisammi??!"

"Oh I see. Then why don't you like mentioning her name??"

Curiosity of Gon pops here.

"I-It's not like that, Gon---"

"How naive can you get, Mister Puppy eyes???? It's because he likes her!!!!!!!"

Yuuya rolled his eyes and adjusted his back pack...

"Does everyone need to know?"

He muttered under his breathe then run off towards the clinic....

"Yuuya!!! "

Kisammi shouted at his back....

"I'll wait for you guys at the clinic!!!"

He waved his hand back at the two...

"Why did he ran off?"

"I'll tell Ru-chan you like her!!!!!!"

Her voice reached him and he replied just before he turn to the left....

"AND I'LL TELL HER YOU AND GON ARE AN ITEM!!!"

With that, he vanished from their sight... Kisammi's eyes completely flushed....

"BAKA!!!"

She sighed heavily before turning to Gon with narrowed eyes....

"What did he mean that we are an item?"

+SWEATDROP+

"Bakagami."

"Nani???"

"Ow, let's just go, Mister Naive With Puppy Eyes!"

And so they headed again to the clinic....