Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Romance In The Rain ❯ Romance In The Rain ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Romance In The Rain

*After Neon lost her power,Right began to hate her daughter.He sold all of Neon's belonging and firing all of her bodyguards except one,Kurapica ...*

-Late night.Rain-

Under a shady tree,sniffing sound can be heard.A girl sit and murmuring to herself.

"Now I know it...All he care about is only his financial empire and his position at the Mafia World....."

Neon recalled the painful memory of her own.

(2 hours before she escaped from Nostrad Mansion)

"See what you've done!!!!!Didn't I tell you to stay at the hotel and wait!?I've told you I'll get the things you want from the auction!!"Right shout,angrily.

Neon just bow.She didn't dare to face her father's eyes that filled with fire of anger.

"I...I was just....,"Neon try to explain.

Right look directly at her daughter's face.

"Was what,Neon?Was what!!??"he shout."Hopeless!!!!!Now how am I going to get all the money that I've spent on you?And the Scarlet eyes..Do you know how much I've paid for that thing?If it's wasn't your ability of fortune telling,I've swear I've wouldn't buy it!!"

Neon shocked.She was surprised when she heard what her father has just said.

"Just.....because of my power?Then..what about my happiness????My life???Isn't that important to you.??"tears began to form in her blue eyes.

Right sigh.Slowly,he walked to her daughter and sit next to her.

"You're destined to be a fortune teller at Nostrad family.To help me reach the top of the Mafia World and finding more money.Don't you want yourself to be surround by the most prettiest dresses at world?Imagine Neon,all the money that will be yours if you keep on using your power and work for me,"he said.

"Work?"Neon thought."Then..I'm only one of his workers?"

Neon stand.She look directly onto her father's face.

"So,I'm only a worker instead of a daughter for you,isn't it,dad?"Neon ask."Now I know it...You're only using me!!!Using me for your own good!!!Is that what a father should be??I've spent all my day telling others fortune for you!For the man that I called father!!And what did I got?"

"Neon,that's not true.....,"

"Shut up!!!!!!I don't want to hear any of your explanation!!!!I quit!!!I'm out of here!!!"Neon yell and ran leaving the mansion.

Silent tears of anger began to spill from Neon's eyes.

(end of flashback)

Neon sigh.She gaze the moon above her.

"I've shouldn't trust him..,"she murmurs."I shouldn't!!!!!"

"Neon?"

Neon turn her face and saw Kurapica stand right behind her.

"Kurapica?"

"What are you doing here?Didn't you suppose to be at your home now?"

Neon laugh."My home?I didn't remember I have one."

Kurapica look at her face in confused face of him.

"What's going on?"

Neon bow.She began to cry.

"Neon?What's wrong?"

"I...I can't believe it...I..I was only being used by him!By my own father!!"she sobs.

Kurapica look at her.He feels pity for her.

"Neon...,"he kneel down.He take off his coat and wrapped Neon's wet body."Let's go home."

Neon stare at him."Oh...So you're here because of my father then...haha..I forgot that you're also one of his workers,just like me.."

"No..I'm not here because of him.I'm here because of you.I'm worried about you."

Neon blush."But you said that you want to take me home,back to the Nostrad mansion..."

"I've never said that.I just said let's go home."

"Home.where?"

"My home,of course.I'm going to take you away from Nostrad."

Neon widened."But...Is it okay?What if my father find this out?He surely firing you too like what he did to Bashow and Senritsu.Don't you even care?"

"No...I didn't mind if I lost my job.All I care about is only you.I love you.."he smile.

Neon blush even pinker.But then,she too,smile sweetly like Kurapica.

"I love you too...,"she say as they both embrace.

When he kissed her,his lips felt like raspberries,light as a whisper at first and then growing more instant,more instant.And Neon knew that she can always trust in him.In Kurapica....