Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Tsuki ❯ Yomi ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The light of the full moon shone though the window as curtain swayed from the gentle wind. A cool breeze lightly caressed the two boys who were sprawled onto the bed as they clutched the blanket seeking warmth.

When it soon got too cold to bear, the smaller of the two slowly rose from the bed. As his bare feet made contact with the icy cold floor a chill flowed through his body. He skid across the floor and quietly and closed the window. He glanced at the silver haired boy that was still clutching onto the blankets, sleeping peacefully. With the wide grin of the small boy, he exited the room and left the door ajar.

Feeling thirsty he made his way to the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and reached for a cup. As he was about to close the cabinet he heard a click. He quickly whirled around and carefully observed the now closed door that lead to the bedroom.

“Killua, is that you?” he asked. There was no answer.

It seemed that he was the only one in the room, but he could feel someone else’s presence. He gripped the cup tightly, his heart beating faster. Suddenly, two pale arms came from behind and wrapped abound him, leaving him in a tight embrace.

“Killua?” he asked quietly.

Killua did not answer, but instead he leaned his head between the small boy’s neck and collar bone. He started to nibble on the soft, tan skin causing the boy to giggle.

“That tickles!” the boy said with a chuckle. His giggles soon stopped and he gasped dropping the cup. Glass scattered across the wooden floor, making Killua jump away. He held his palm to his chest breathing heavily.

“Gon…” he managed to gasp. Blood was now dripping down Gon’s neck.

Killua slowly opened his eyes to find that Gon wasn’t there. He felt colder than ice without the little energetic boy to warm him. He felt alone. There came clanging of glass from the kitchen. He slumped out of bed still feling sleepy. Before he knew it, his arms were around Gon. He leaned his head into Gon, taking in the sweet smell of innocence.

Why did Gon affect him so much? Gon was naïve, reckless, simple minded, energetic, kind, forgiving…he could go on and on for hours. He found himself nipping and nibbling Gon. Gon’s giggles made him bite harder. Then the sound of glass shattering finally woke Killua up.

Blood was flowing out from the wound. He hurt Gon when he promised himself he wouldn’t.

“Killua?” His crept up to find Gon staring at him with a worried look upon his face.

“Killua, are you ok?” he asked softly.

“What’s wrong?” Killua opened his mouth to speak but the words didn’t come out. He hung his head is shame.

Gon, of course didn’t understand what was wrong and what was going on. Was Killua angry with him? He knelt down and gave Killua a hug.

“If it’s something I did; I’m sorry.” He whispered and dug his head into Killua’s chest.

“It’s not your fault…it’s mine.” Gon heard.

"It’s not your fault, Gon.” Killua said as he ran his fingers through Gon’s hair. He could feel the boy’s strong pale arms wrapped tightly around him.

“I’m sorry.” He said. Gon looked look up at Killua.

“But what did you do wrong?” he asked. Killua stared at him with dark cold eyes as he lightly traced a finger along the bite mark on Gon’s tan skin.

“Oh, is that what you’re pissed off about?” Killua gave a curt nod. Gon looked up at Killua with a happy smile.

“It’s okay, it didn’t hurt.” He piped cheerfully.

Killua gaped at Gon’s grin. He felt like pushing Gon off and running away, but then he realized how close he was to Gon.

“There’s no need to be angry, Killua.” Gon said gleefully. Killua could feel his cheeks warming into a blush. Their faces only inches apart.

“Hn? Killua what’s wrong? Your face is red. Are you still mad at me?” Gon asked.

“N-no, I’m not.” He said looking to the side at the broken glass.

“Really?” He nodded.

“Ah, I’m so glad!” Gon cried and gave a peck on Killua’s cheek.

That crossed the line. Killua immediately pushed Gon off. His face was burning.

“W-why’d you do that!” he yelled looking to the ground, hiding his red face. A hurt, yet angry look appeared on the small boy’s face.

“You didn’t have to push me off” Gon wined rubbing his soar rear end. “That hurt.” He said with a pout.

The pale boy swiftly stood and made his way to the front door.

“Where are you going?” Gon asked.

“I’m going out. I need some fresh air. I’ll be back soon.” Killua replied as he left, shutting the door behind him.

Gon silently watched as Killua left the house. He was now alone in the house without his closest friend near him. His soul seamed to disappear as he rose onto his feet and made his way to the bedroom. His body fell heavily onto the mattress and his vision grew blurry as he felt warm tears flow down his cheeks. He laid there in the bed, crying. He eventually cried himself to sleep.

-
BETA: Gluttony

Gon was sure pure and innocent...and then I read how ...not innocent he was in the manga. Going out with that Sadako girl. Huweee! Killua was such an adorable stalker when Sadako girl and Gon went out on a date! Ahaha! Good thing Gon let her down later! Now's your chance Killua! Unu! I'm looking forward to the latest chapter!

I used to be such a BIG fan of HXH! I watched the whole series and the 3 OVAs and found out there weren't going to be anymore OVAs after that. My fandom soon died down and I found other series. But last week I found the HXH Live Action Musical - The Nightmare of the Zaoldyeck and suddenly had the urge to dig this fan fic up.