InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Insanity At AndreaChicks! ❯ DAY 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do I even need to say it I don't own a thing
 
 
Andreachick:Welcome back now truth or dare is next! So I,ll go first.But there is a twist!
 
Syoaran:*gulp* Twist?
 
AndreaChick yes twist.It will be called Kiss or Dare.
 
Syoaran: I knew this was going to be chaos.
 
Tomoyo: *Make Giant Flying Fan Hit Syoaran* Continue.
 
Sakura: Hooee? Flying Fan?
 
Inuyasha: It's just some stupid typo the Authress was too lazy to fix…
 
AndreaChick: You wanna be next? I thought so. Anyway here are-----
 
Kero: Uhhh hello?
 
AndreaChick: What Damnit?!
 
Kero: Why is it called Kiss or Dare?
 
AndreaChick: I was about to say the reason and if anymore of you interrupt You'll be spending your next 3 years in hell!!!
 
Kikyo: Yayyyyy!!
 
AndreaChick:*Hits Kikyo with a frying pan* Ahem. Before I was RUDELY interrupted by some RUDE Anime characters I was saying the twist in our game. Well we're going to flip a coin. Heads is Kiss which means you have to spend the bottle and kiss whoever it lands on and tales is dare where you have to spin the bottle and dare whoever it lands on. Ok. Ready?
 
Sango and All boys except shippo and Miroku: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
 
AndreaChick: Well too bad cause we're playing anyway! Now I go first! *Flips Coin that came out of thin air* Tales!
 
Bottle: Spins itself and lands on….Sakura.
 
Sakura In Her Mind: Don't worry Sakura you are the one she picked for Authoress powers it won't be that bad right?
 
AndreaChick:Ok Sakura I dare you to….eat one of my V.D.P.
 
Sakura: What's a V.D.P?
 
AndreaChick: One of my Very Disgusting Pies! I can't really cook that well…^_^;
 
Sakura:Oh no….
 
AndreaChick: Ok Chocolate Bars,Gummy Worms,Double Bubble,ooooooooh what's this *holds up 12 pounds of caffine and dumps bag in there, and last but not least Sunny D and Hawaiian Punch *Dumps Jugs in there*
 
Kero: *Drooling* Ahhhhhhh……
 
AndreaChick: Don't worry Kero you'll get some. ^_^ *Puts in oven.*
 
Kagome: Let's get on with the game!
 
Sango: Or we could leave instead….
 
AndreaChick: Ok back to game while the pie is cooking. Hmm now who should go next? Well since I dared Sakura she'll go next.
 
Sakura: *Flips Coin* Tales… thank goodness…*Spins bottle*
 
Bottle : Lands on…….Inuyasha?!
 
Inuyasha: Oh no……
 
Sakura: I dare you to……hmmmmmm….
 
An hour later…..
 
Sakura: Hmmmmmmmmm….
 
4 days later
 
Mmmmmmmmmm….
 
AndreaChick: Oh for the love of… *whispers something in Sakura's Ear*
 
Sakura: I dare you to reveal your most embarrassing moment.
 
Inuyasha : Turns a new shade of red.
 
Miroku: I can answer that!
 
Sango: May I?
 
Inuyasha: Be my guest.
 
Sango: *Knocks Miroku's lights out*
 
AndreaChicks: Well…..
 
Inuyasha : Can we lie?
 
AndreaChick: No. Now tell the truth before I have to.
 
Inuyasha: Fine. Fine. Fine. Well when there was this one time when uhh Kagome was trying to stop me from becoming a demon and….*blush*
 
AndreaChick: I'll say it then geez ppl take too long in this fic. Kagome kissed him!!! And not on the cheeks either.
 
Everyone except Sango Miroku and Shippo: OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
 
Inuyasha and Kagome: REEEEDDDDD…
 
Oven: Bing!
 
AndreaChick: Ok well Saku-chan it's time for your dare!* Hands her pie that looks normal*
 
Sakura:*Eats One bite of pie and immediatelty starts sugar rush* SUGAR!!!!!!!!
 
Kero: Mine!!
 
Everyone in room: *sweatdrops*
 
Tomoyo: Well since Sakura -chan is busy for the moment I'll pick who's next. Hmm….What about you Li?
 
Li: No way!
 
Tomoyo: In the words of AndreaChick….. Too bad!
 
Li: Flips coin *Gulp* Heads.
 
Bottle : Spins and land on the person who just sat down…Sakura.
 
Syoaran: *REDEST COLOR IN DICTIONARY*
 
Sakura: *Immediately stops sugar rush*
 
Tomoyo: Well go in the closet you 2! *shoves them in closet*
 
Sakura: But Tomoyo-chan!!
 
AndreaChick: Come on Tomoyo time to put on our invisi-hats I want to see this!
 
IN CLOSET…..
 
AndreaChick Whisper: Do you have to carry that damn contraption all over the world?
 
Tomoyo: Yes.
 
AndreaChick: That's all for now! I'm getting reveng off all those ppl who gave me cliffhangers!!