InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Meeting your old love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old renew love

 

Do you really think I will be writing now if I do own the characters???

 

Pairings:

Sesshoumaru/Kagome

Sango/Miroku

Sakura/Syaoran

Tomoyo/Eriol

Meillin/Ryu

Anna/Yue

Inuyasha/Chrissie

 

Chapter 2: Meeting your old love

 

When the girls (Miroku/Inuyasha/n HEY) and Miroku and Inuyasha reach the Eastern castle, they were immediately greeted by a swarm of servants. Mostly were the ones who served them since childhood.

"Hime* Asuka you're finally back!" Squealed one of them. She has short deep brown/black hair with a pair of brown eyes.

"Huh?" came the intelligent come-back

"Oh you obviously don't recognized me. I'm Rika, I was your personnel servant and friend!"

"Rika! I missed you!!" Kagome squealed back `Wait where did that came from? I don't even know who she is!' That was before many flashes came to her and she slowly slipped in an unconscious state, overloaded with memories.

 

"Kagome! Kagome! Are you ok?" She heard many voice questioning her when she woke up.

"I think so… What happened?" Kagome asked

The Ladies looked at each other skeptically as Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha just look confuse.

"Kagome? Do you remember anything at all just before you fainted?" Asked Sakura

"Faintly yet I do remember seeing a lot of different flashes and then all went black… " Answered Kagome

"I see…" Grinned Anna "You're remembering your past!!!"

"Really?"

"Yup" Said Meillin "Let question you… Hmmm… How about? Who was your other best friend beside me and Sesshoumaru?"

"Well, I guess I don't remem- Wait! I know! Ayame was it?"

"She's really remembering!!! That's so good! And just in time for her fiancé arrival… Rushed arrival but still coming!!!" Squealed Tomoyo making the other sweatdrop at her last part of it.

 

"hum… yea…" Said Anna "Anyway… So Kagome what else do you remember?"

"Hum… Not much… Sesshoumaru was my best friend… I accept his proposal for mating when we are going to grown up and…" And the list goes on! Shippo, tired of her never ending list, jumped on her and tickled her merciless. So much that she laughed out loud enough to pierce their ears, again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

With the Lords

 

They were at the gates of the gigantic estate Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Land. When the guards saw them, they immediately bowed down and open the gates. As they entered, a servant escorted them to the study of her lord. She leaded them in and as fast as the wind, she left without a word after bowing down again.

 

"Lord Sesshoumaru, we have something to tell you." Said Eriol calmly even though inside, he just wanted to laugh hard at the thought of Sesshoumaru rushing just for the name of Asuka.

"What is it? What is so important that you all have to come to see this Sesshoumaru yourselves?" The tai-youkai asked

"Hmm… Just some news why? Can't even come now?" Smirked Syaoran

"Just what is it Lord Syaoran?"

"We need you to come to my castle for a while, there's a ball holding there" Said Yue

"You all know that I don't go to those anymore."

"So what if we say that Asuka's going to be here?" The smirked on Syaoran's face grew even wider as Ryu said this.

"What!" And in a flash of silver, he disappeared but the men clearly where he was heading. Sakura was right, he IS rushing to the castle just by the slight mention of Kagome's middle name although he doesn't need to know this.

 

So they just walk towards the sortie but when they were out, they saw Sesshoumaru in his full form and ready to leave just waiting for them. Every lords exclude Sesshoumaru sighed and transformed themselves in their full forms and left.

 

Eriol was a sleek blue/black panther with dark sapphire eyes with red pupils.

Syaoran was a brown wolf with fierce amber eyes with red pupils.

Ryu was a black cat with bright yellow eyes with red pupils.

Yue was a silver dog just like Sesshoumaru with violet eyes with red pupils.

They were all of the same size as Sesshoumaru.

 

When they arrived to the Eastern castle they saw some servants panicking outside the door where Kagome's chambers are.

"What happened?" Asked Eriol

"Lady Kagome fainted after a while when she arrived, Rika said she's awake now but we still didn't see her."

"Kagome? Who is she?" Asked Sesshoumaru still excited thinking about seeing his beautiful Asuka again though he didn't show it.

"Oh yea! Asuka is Kagome is just that Asuka was her middle name." Said Syaoran

"What!! What happened? How is she? I have to see her let me pass!!!" His shield finally broke as he was announced that Kagome fainted and with that he bang in the room of Kagome to see her being tickling merciless by a young kitsune youkai and that his despise half-brother was here with all his companion minus the miko, although they all stopped as he entered.

 

But he didn't have time to mind about it. He was looking at Kagome, how much she has grow! She was beautiful and once again, Anna and Meillin, was right, he was drooling `Kami*…' Inuyasha and the other laughed their asses off at the sight of Sesshoumaru drooling even thought Inuyasha was still looking at Chrissie so…

~ Chapter Finished ~

*Hime: Princess

*Kami: God

 

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I can't do much for now!