InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Welcome to Inuyasha's world ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old Renew Love
By XtopangelX
 
XtopangelX: Hey!! I know it's been long since I updated huh? Oh well, got exams since last time and even more to come… Anyway, for the review chapter I'm posting it after that one or the next one (centered on sess/kag pairing) but the next chapter may be the last, I've lost all inspiration for this fanfic… I've got writer's block for almost each chapter!!! Anyway, even if I don't delete it from the site, I guess, I won't actually update for a long time, not that it makes any difference from before...
 
(no biggie)Warning: This chapter that has lot of P.O.V in it! Oh and I formated my computer so I don't have the Word English correction's list! Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: Check the other chapters
 
Chapter 11(I think…): Welcome to Inuyasha's world
 
Inuyasha's P.O.V
 
After we all left Miroku, I have gone back to my room. It was dinner time but nobody wanted to eat, they couldn't eat… The lecher's, ok Miroku's Kazaana has become bigger, as for the chances that he get suck in, just say he wasn't the luckiest man in the world. They just duplicated if it can become bigger at any moment.
 
As for Sango, she has insisted to stay by Miroku's side, damn; she even chased all the servants out of Miroku's guest chambers! Now Kagome, Kirara, Shippo and, even though I won't let them know that, myself were worried about and for her and the monk. Though she won't admit it, and due to Kagome's constant talks about how they love each other, I knew that Sango's feelings for the monk were more then deep. Why? I've no idea, how could she fall for a lecher? Oh well who am I to see anything about it?
 
And for my own part, I'm not faring better that the two of them… Sesshoumaru is going to mate with Kagome, was she willing? I don't know. Sesshoumaru seemed… Happy? That's new… I never saw him express any feelings, since Kagome's disappearance that's it… Anyway, I`m getting out of my subject, hey I'm not talking about my half-brother's, even though we're constantly at each other's throat, love life here!
 
As I was saying, I'm not faring much better than Miroku nor Sango… I have to deal with my attraction for Chrissie and my now supposingly `love' for Kikyo. Do I even love her anymore? I know that once, I did, but now? I mean, how can I love her if I'm attract to another female? Oh I'm getting even more confused and- Oh Damn!!!! The Lady Chrissie is heading down the hall meaning... MY WAY!!!!!! Wait, am I not supposed to be in my room? Oh well…I turned to leave but…
 
“Prince Inuyasha?” I heard her say… I gulped. Oh, how sweet was her voice! Huh no, I gotta leave! Damn she's here! I then took of in a run
 
End of P.O.V
 
Start of Chrissie's P.O.V
 
I saw Sesshoumaru's little half-brother down the hall, but he seemed to be avoiding me since we met, well since after he met me at the well.It's funny to remember his reation when he realised I'm a Lady of a land. But now I got enough of his cat and mouse's, funny, we're both dogs demons, half or not, game, I wanted to know the reason. Yet he turned to leave and ran, oh no you don't!
 
I called out to him. “Prince Inuyasha?”
 
I heard him gulping, why? It's not like I'm going to eat him… I probably voiced my thoughts because he is turning toward me with a questioning face. Oops... I didn't meant for it to come out…
 
“Yes My lady?” He asked, his voice was kind of strangled. Ok is he scared of me? Weird...
 
“Hmm, call me Chrissie; I hate it when people get all formal with me… So does the others…” I giggled a little after this declaration but it didn't seemed to be really amusing him, hence the eyebrow lifted on his face.
“Is that supposed to include Sesshoumaru? My Lady?” He asked
 
Well at least, he's joking with me… About my words that's it!…
“Ok maybe not all of us…” And he just started to laugh right here! Great, I must have a frown on my face, he's running right now…
 
`Oh no you're not!'
 
End of P.O.V
 
Starting of Inuyasha's P.O.V
 
I just started to laugh at what she said but when I look up...
 
Uh Oh… If there's one thing I had learned with Kagome and Sango, it is to stop pissing off girls! Though I don't know why Kagome is still `sit'ting me…
 
The look on the Lady face wasn't a really welcoming one… More of a scary one… Not a good sign, I think I better run... Now!
 
End of P.O.V
 
`Oh no, you're not!' A voice in Chrissie screamed as she saw Inuyasha sprinting down the hall and toward the garden. She chased after him, and with her being a full demon and all, she caught up with him, but she got a little too fast while running, so she end up running in Inuyasha and made them fall on the floor, Chrissie on top. They looked at eachother and their heads were getting closer and touched eachother's lips for a while before realizing what was happening, Chrissie jumped off Inuyasha, almost instantly.
“Hum I think I'll will retreated to my quarters now. See you around prince...” And she turned to leave.
 
`What just happened here?'
{You'll have to admit that her lips are soft!}
`Well, I'
{Just admit it!}
`Fine! Her lips ARE soft now leave me alone!'
(Not until you admit that you love her!)
`I don't love her! I am attracted to her, but not in love'
({yawn} I'm going to give you a classic here. Who are you trying to convince, me or you? )
`What?'
(...)
`Hey what are you talking about' Inuyasha yelled in his mind to his conscious.
(...)
“Answer me!” He said aloud right when Chrissie came back to where he was, in the garden!
 
She giggled nervously before saying “I forgot something but I`ll come back later...”
 
`Great she probably thinks I'm crazy right now! Anyway, what could she forget in this garden anyway, I only see flowers anyway'
(Why do you even care what she thinks of you if you don't love her?)
`Well, for the Western's land's reputation?' he asked more than said
(Yeah right! You don't even care about those lands! Stop lying and go talk to her without being a baka!)
`Who you're calling a baka!?'
(Do I even need to answer? {yawn again (A/N I'm actually yawning so...)})
`{growls}...' He thought before leaving to her research
 
A while later, Inuyasha found Chrissie in the library, how he got there, even he didn't know.
 
“Hello LADY Chrissie!” he said playfully, though a little bit nervously.
“Yes prince?” she said not even lifting her head from the book she was reading, though her shoulders was slightly shaking... Maybe because of the Lady thingie, oh well, he didn't know.
“Um... Ummm....”
“What is it?”
“Um... Oh nothing, I forgot!! Hehehe” He said scratching the back of his head.
 
Can't blame him! He did forgot! We forget things when we're nervous isn't it?
 
`What I'm going to do?!'
 
 
Welcome to Inuasha's world
 
End of the chapter.
 
XtopangelX: If you didn't read the note up there, this chapter is short I know! Anyway, I thinking of discontinuing the fic on fanfiction.net, and even if I don't I'm not updating for a very long time. But this chapter won't be the last, one more and I end it. Or I let it on the site but I won't update anymore. I just get writer's block at almost every chapter. Sorry!
 
But I will continue it on a single spark ok? Don't ask why!