InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Miroku's feelings ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old Renew Love
By: XtopangelX
Helped by: Sugarbabe22
 
XtopangelX: It has been a long time since I've update isn't it? Well, there it is. I just got problem with my hotmail… I can't go in. I changed it now, my email is little_asiangirl08@yahoo.ca. Got anything to tell me apart reviews email me!
 
Disclaimer: Neither Ccs nor IY belongs to me. I'll been rich if it is.
 
Chapter 10: Miroku's feelings
 
Miroku's P.O.V
 
Lady Sango loves who? Who is it? Who does Lady Sango loves? Lady Sango loves somebody???
 
All those thoughts, although being all the same, came rushing into my head… Who could that be? I`m sure that she never fell in love with anybody while traveling...She never told me anything about her love life but I can read her emotions like an open book… Could it be the young king Kuranoske? What does he have better than me?? Ok he's a king… And I'm a monk!!!! Plus he can't even protect her!! His army is weak… They can't defeat the bear youkai's ghost. I CAN!
 
Wait there… Am I jealous??? Am I jealous of the young lord Kuranoske? I am jealous upon the beautiful Lady Sango? What am I feeling? Sure I do grope ladies a little bit but could I have fell for the demon slayer Sango??? I am confused!!!
 
Maybe should I take my distance from her for a while, to sort my thought out? Maybe I should after all…
 
I can't concentrate with her around. Most of the time, I can't see straight when she's in front of me. What are those feelings??? I don't know… Lately, my knowledge of a monk can't help me, if not, they confuse me even more.
 
Oh beautiful Sango…Who am I kidding? I, indeed, have falling for you…
 
Yet, can I be nothing more than a friend for you? Am I even a friend to you???
 
Can I give you nothing more then the king could? I lie to myself, I can't rival with him, he can give you anything you want, all the things you would dream for. Oh yes, there is one thing he can't after all… The un-requited love of a cursed monk…
 
I guess I can just watch her from afar now… Her being happy with the man she loves, without the fear that one day, her son will have a curse, a void, that he will be taking away from him if Naraku is not defeat… No, that may be the only thing that is worth of me… A poor monk that has falling for the charms of a woman who has, herself, falling for a king… I can't rival with him… He is far more handsome, richer and he is not cursed either… I can give her nothing but pain for the rest of her life… After this journey, I will leave the village of Kaede and maybe I'll go to see Koharu (Is that her name?). Indeed, I have forgotten her… Is she still suffering from the abuse of her village? I have no idea…
 
End of P.O.V
While being deep in his thought he have not noticed his hand was slowly creeping towards Sango's bottom.
 
“Miroku? MIROKU!” Fifteen minutes have passed since Meillin has left the tea room and Miroku hasn't said a single word yet… It was an awkward silence… And the exact silence she couldn't stand anymore! She suddenly feels a hand on her bottom and turned red. `Why that!' “Hentai!!!!”
 
SLAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The sound was heard through the entire castle…
 
With Tomoyo and Meillin
 
When they heard the slap and winced… Surely the houshi doesn't withstand this all day, and he certainly didn't just mess up the chance they gave him!
 
In the garden
 
When they heard the sound, the one thought that came into the mind of Kagome was `HENTAI!'
 
Chrissie, Sakura and Anna who knew about the Southern Lady and the Central East Lady just thought `He messed up!'
 
Sesshoumaru thought “…”. Well he didn't pay attention to the sound, he was too happy; because of Kagome and her reaction to his light touch.
 
In all the other rooms
 
`What's happening???' was the result of the majority of all the minds in the castle. But only Shippo and Inuyasha knew why… Miroku's being a hentai again…
 
Back to Miroku's P.O.V
 
What did I do? I followed the trail of my arm and saw it was near my beloved's bottom… Oh no!!! But I couldn't keep the smile that was tugging the corners of my mouth… She was breathtaking when she was in fury. Maybe that's why I groped her the most. No I groped her the most because I love her. Whoa! Now I don't grope that much... I nearly don't grope compared to grandfather and father… (O_O)
 
End of P.O.V

Just after having slapped the big pervert beside her, she turned her heels and left and directed herself toward her chambers but in midway, she found out that… SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE WAS.
`Just great, first Miroku groped me again and now I'm lost. What a fine day!' thought Sango sarcastically. She was aggravated! Her day couldn't get worst that that!
 
Well Sango, it actually could…
 
Just as she thought that, another sound shook the castle… This time it wasn't a slap or a punch, it was something else!!! It was a scream, coming from where Miroku was, where she left him! And can't left out the fact that the sound was exactly like his voice… What's happening?
 
With Miroku and his P.O.V
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
 
That hole in my palm is extending further again! But the time hasn't come yet, how- It hurts!!
 
I hear the door slams open but I didn't know who it was, never has the void hurt him that much unless Naraku's poisoning insects was in me. Soon, I felt nothing but void. Was I sucked in?
 
End of P.O.V
 
When the door slammed open, the spectators were horrified. The wind tunnel in the young monk's cursed hand has become larger; the beads could no longer hold it. It was sucking in many things in the tea room. They needed beads first, and only then they could deal with him…
 
They had a servant brought in prayer beads stronger than the last and wrapped it around in hand from behind him or else, they will be sucked in themselves. They had then placed him in his guest's chambers and had some servants take care of him, but Sango insisted to stay by his side. They didn't stop her but the Inu-tachi was worry for them. The lords and their mates weren't as much as them for they didn't know them as long as Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo knew Sango and Miroku.
 
They knew of the love between those two, well the Ladies also, and the jealousy that strike both of them when either Miroku is groping another woman or Sango's being court by the king Kuranoske.
 
A little while later, Miroku was starting to stir. At this, Sango was panicked, what was she supposed to do? It was Kagome the healer of their group! At least, she was when Kaede wasn't there. And all the servants has left after she told them too and the others too.
 
Sango suddenly just reacted to her instinct and begun to take care of him (I don't know what to type so…). She then called the others by the means of a servant passing by.
 
When the other arrives, Miroku was still asleep but he was no longer suffering, which was a good sign for them.
 
 
Owari
 
XtopangelX: Sorry I know that this one is short but I have to! I'm also going to start answering the reviews. I'm loosing them because I can't go in hotmail and everything!
Unfortunately I can't answer those from Single Spark, I lost them all… The next post won't be a chapter but review post.