InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Sango's love ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old Renew Love
 
By: XtopangelX
Helped by: Sugar babe
 
 
Disclaimer: IY is not mine and neither is the cast of it! Nor does Ccs' crew belong to me.
 
Chapter 9: Sango's love
 
Sango's P.O.V
I was watching the scene below me on the balcony that has the garden for view. I also saw Kagome shivered at Sesshoumaru's touch. Is she really falling for him? But either way, she was to be his mate…
 
I can't afford to loose my sister. She had been there when Naraku possessed Kohaku with the tainted shard, and he still has him. But if Kagome is happy, then who am I to take this from her. After all, she has done so much for each of us. Plus she seems to be delighted when she found her family again.
 
Yet there's still a question on my mind. Didn't she told us her father is dead? Ok, her father was still in this era and not dead, but none of us ever saw him yet. Where could he be? I'm surprised Kagome didn't think of that yet nor doesn't she see that? Oh it's so confusing…
 
And Miroku, he's still going around groping women. But he seems to have lessen his habitude-
 
A loud smacking sound was heard trough the entire hall, great, I talked to fast… Who has Miroku groped now?
 
End of P.O.V
 
Sango walked down the hall to see Rika looking outraged and Miroku on the ground with a bump on his head that will make Sango's fist proud.
 
“Rika? Are you ok?” She asked tentatively
“Keep that pervert out of my way…” She hissed through the teeth, huh fangs.
“Sure” She said as she dragged him towards his room, opened the door and threw him in it and left. She sighed and shook her head `When will he ever learn?'
 
`Not yet it seems' A voice in her head said
“What?!” She looked around her and saw Tomoyo standing in the middle of the hall. She bowed down and said “My Lady”
“No need for formalities. You're the princess' friend are you not, and then I do not want such formalities from you. Just call me Tomoyo. Even my servants do, most of them anyway” She said
“Hum… Ok then Tomoyo” Sango said with a small lopsided grin.
 
Tomoyo let out a small laugh and said “How about we go get ourselves some tea and talk? And Meillin will be joining us later on. She's busy right now.”
“Why not?” She couldn't really deny a lady anything so…
 
As they head toward the tea room, they talked little. When they settled down, the maids immediately brought the tea on the table.
 
“You're a demon slayer are you not lady Sango?” Asked Tomoyo while looking at her uniform
“Hum yes? But there's no need to call me a lady, I'm not one.” She replied
Tomoyo, once again, let out a small full-hearted giggle “Don't be modest Sango, you're a demon slayer, and if I'm not wrong you're father was the leader of your clan, then you do deserve the title. Plus I heard a young lord has his eyes set on you. Was it Lord Kuranoske if I do remember well?”
“How-”
“He is a king on my territory, so we save a meeting once a year, and he's bragging about the perfect lady and everything, he's getting quite unnerving. Actually, we have a meeting next week. Do you want to come?”
“But is it not meeting between kings and lords only?”
“It is. Since you're late father was the head on his village, and you're the heiress, than I guess that makes you a lady. Plus it is Kuranoske who is going to be happy.”
“I'm not exactly delighted to see him…”
“I see… Is it the perverted monk that you travel with? He is quite handsome in my own taste.” Sango corked a eyebrow up “Don't get ideas, I still love my mate”
 
Both women laughed at such ideas. “But really, I can see your affection for this young men run deeper than friendship” Said Tomoyo
“I can't deny such affirmation, I do feel for him feelings that are deeper than simple friendship, but he's a lecher… I can't really get with him and sit while he gropes women. I don't even know what he thinks of me…”
“Sango… If you're to be with him, I'm sure he's gonna stop his lecherous way… How do you think I got Eriol to settle down? I dare him to go and continued to grope women and I'll him forever. And believe me it worked.” Laughed Tomoyo
“Lord Eriol was a lecher? It's hard to believe, he's so much of a gentleman.”
“The young monk is also a gentleman. And he's not acting quite properly toward the feminine privacy…”
“True, but, I'm sorry if it offends you in any way, I'm not meaning you're old or anything but, you've been referring Miroku as the young monk, how old are you, actually?” Asked Sango
“Don't worry, it isn't offending, most youkai have been asked that question. I'm actually only 50 years older than Kagome who's currently 180.”
Sango was stunned. She was 230 years old??? Kagome was 180???
“When a human age one year, we aged then years after. When we reach 200, we will stop growing older, that means it's already 30 years since I have stop growing. At least, that's what happens with the majority of the youkai. Hanyou aged each 50 years. Their life's time is shorter than us yet longer than yours.” Explained Tomoyo
“Oh…” `There's still something that is bugging me… I doubt I should ask'
“Another question what is it?” her voice scared her, she wasn't expecting that the lady in front of will read her mind
“Huh… Kagome's father, where is he?”
 
Tomoyo sighed… “I can't answer you on that one. I don't know and neither the others know. After that most of his family departed, he was drowning in depression; Lord Haiku really loved Lady Aiko, his mate, and his family. He had defied the laws that forbid those of royal blood to mate with a commoner, but after him, the code was broken. They couldn't stop him. Four years later, he disappeared and left Anna to keep up with the lands. Nobody knew where he was but Anna couldn't think about it as of yet, numerous low class youkai were trying to dethroned her, as she wasn't mate yet, the lands weren't completely hers. Later she met Yue, her betrothed from China, the Lord of China, which was a dog demon, before he died, has made a deal with Haiku, they joined both countries with it. But unfortunately, his passed away on a battle that Haiku couldn't help.” Tomoyo said in one breath
“Oh” Sango couldn't say anything about it, she herself lost all her family and she knew the pain that could cause. She couldn't exactly blame the Lord Haiku for fleeing. But where is he now?
 
“Does Kagome know of it yet?” She asked
“We've been trying to think about how to tell her, I supposed now, she's thinking that her father is dead. To tell the truth, we are also thinking that, he was weakening when he left, but Anna never believed that. No matter what, she still believes that her father is alive, that he's strong and never died… She's hardheaded sometimes.”
 
Once again Sango was speechless. Now she really shouldn't have asked anything at all.
“Oh I'm sorry that I've asked. I heard that the lord Haiku was a highly respected one.” Said Sango
“True, but thing changed after Kagome, Lady Aiko, ex-Lord Koinu and the young prince Sota felt down the Bone-eater well.”
“I see” comprehend Sango
 
Just then, the lady Meillin of the Southern Lands arrived in the room and eyed Tomoyo evilly “Why did you told Syaoran that burned his clothes???” She shouted
“Damn” Sango heard the lady Tomoyo muttered under her breath and suddenly she disappeared. Sango looked lost and Meillin, seeing her facial expression, laughed a little. “Don't worry, she's always doing this when she's in trouble with one of us, especially with Syaoran and Sesshoumaru. Damn we all do in face of both of them. Even Yue is less cold than those two. Well, less than Sesshoumaru anyway.” Said Meillin, unknowingly raising Sango's level of doubt about whether it was a good idea that Kagome mates with Sesshoumaru or not.
“Lady Sango?” Asked Meillin while waving her hand in front of her, making Sango snapped out of her thought and when the words finally sank in her head, she finally asked “Why does everybody call me a Lady around here?”
Again a giggle escaped Meillin's mouth and it was beginning to unnerved Sango that each lady was laughing at her words.
 
“Why, are you not a guest in this castle and each guest hare is consider a lady, plus last time I checked, you're a village's head daughter? Plus I have heard the young lord Kuranoske saying your name quite enough times” Lady Meillin replied
Sango's head was bowed because she didn't want the beautiful Lady before see the blush on her face. But unfortunately…
 
“I see so you do have feelings for Kuranoske?” Asked Meillin when Sango's blush just intensified
“No I don't!” Accidentally shouted Sango now fearing for her life, it just wasn't heard of to yell at a Lady who is nobler than herself but the Lady just laugh and said “Oh so it is the mink is it not?”
“What's with everybody asking me that?” Muttered Sango under her breath but weren't youkai exactly known for having better senses than humans?
“Oh because it is obvious and we can't see that you love him dear Lady Sango” Giggled Meillin “Oh and houshi-sama will you come out of behind the door please?”
 
“Damn” Muttered Sango under her breath once again “Lady Luck is against me really!”
“I guess I'll leave you too alone for now” Said Meillin smirking, her and Tomoyo's plan to bring both of them was working.
“No! Huh I mean are you sure you do not want to drink some tea my lady?” Asked Sango nervously
“No my mate should be waiting for me now” Smirked Meillin once again
“Hum okay then, I guess I'll be retiring to my chambers as well”
“No stay here, the dining room is beside it, and its dinner time soon.”
“Ok… Then I…” She couldn't find any excuses any more. She didn't want to stay here alone with Miroku. She knew better than this plus she knew that he heard enough of her conversation with the Southern lady.
 
After Meillin left, she joined Tomoyo at the door of her room.
“So how it is going?” Asked Tomoyo
“Well, you already got her to confess but when I got her to, the monk was spying on us, and heard every word. It just isn't fair; she didn't say that she loves him yet. She just blushed!!!”
 
Owari
XtopangelX: I have to g now really! I`m going out to eat Japanese tonight!