InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ To win back a mate ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old Renew Love
By: XtopangelX
Helped by: Sugar babe
 
Disclaimer: Ok Inuyasha isn't mine and will never be so all the lawyers around me can leave! I said Get out!!!
 
XtopangelX: Hey guys! It been long since I have updated uh? (Months?) Well, sorry but I really didn't feel like writing with my Chinese school problems.
 
Chapter 8: to win back a mate.
 
In the Eastern castle, in the meeting room
“Hello Ladies! I was…” Eriol stuttered nervously
“Don't give us the big talk Eriol. Just how much did you heard???” Chrissie gritted through her teeth
“And for how long have you been standing here as well Eriol?” Said Sakura, well, more like shouted
“Huh… Since the beginning? ” Wrong answer dear Eriol.
 
In the hall or more like through the entire castle, Eriol's screeches were heard.
And made the other royalty wondered `What exactly did he do again?' as Tomoyo sighed at her mate idiocy.
 
`It's amazing how he seems to be the wiser of us yet he doesn't find the reason to stop ticking the girls off.' Se thought will shaking her head.
 
After a while, every Lords and Ladies were gathered in the dinner room and the Inu-Tachi was there as well, thinking `What the heck is happening?'
 
When they got back into the castle, the Lords were smirking and the Ladies giggling but Lady Tomoyo was looking kind of lost. There was a strange gleam in her eyes. But they were told to get in the dinning room. That where they are now. Just has they finished thinking, the doors opened to revealed a very feminine-looking Eriol. Everyone just either smirked or was laughing hard. Even Jaken, the one who never dared to do anything to anger a Lord, even if he always messed up, was laughing, rolling around the floor. Everybody stopped to look at him, glared, and got back at smirking and laughing.
 
The four `artists' was thinking `That was as freaky as with Eriol in the meeting room just then. Oh but who cares, that's a damn good show.'
___
At this point, Eriol has only one thought in mind `And I thought that only happened to Jaken… Guess I was wrong.'
 
Elsewhere, in another castle toward the north end of Japan.
 
Naraku was looking at Kanna's mirror and he himself was laughing hard at the picture of Eriol.
Back to the others
 
Now for Eriol description: His long dark blue hair was in a long braid with sakuras and Mei hua (Mei hua: plum blossom in Chinese) flowers there and there. He was wearing the haori and hakama that he has before those were like Sesshoumaru's one. They were navy, but the flowers were black so it didn't show a lot. His face was full of make-up, well done make-up may I add, pink eye shadow with a same color lips and slight blush on his really really really pale skin. On other words, his cheeks were as red as Miroku's when Sango slaps him.
 
Three hours later, when the Lord Eriol was back to `normal' and everybody has calmed down. They were either relaxing or talking. But anyway, they were all busy around the castle.
 
The Eastern lady, Central Western lady, Northern lady and the current Eastern princess were together again, talking about how the demon/sorceress will make the `love-sick' wolf forget about everything. Then, it seems that they will either give him his position back, just not to get him suspicious about anything. They themselves have agreed with such a suggestion but now to get the others won't be so easy.
What to do?
 
“I guess we'll just have to wait for the right moment isn't it?” Said Chrissie
“Yea I highly doubt they will appreciate this proposition. I mean even an enemy doesn't deserve to get their memories erased. Well, maybe Naraku but who cares about him?” Said Anna
“Well, maybe us? Come on Anna, we want to kill him, we gotta know him.” Said Chrissie
“Whatever” The Eastern Lady replied with an unladylike snort
 
Kagome and Sakura were looking at them, sweat dropping. Kagome thought `Is this the Anna I knew back then. The serious Anna?'
“Do you think we should stay here Sakura? I doubt it will be good for our sanity…”
Sakura let out a little giggle before turning to Kagome and said “Actually, we're all quite acquainted with those two. But if you really want to keep your sanity, maybe we should leave.” Then those two left, leaving the two still arguing ladies behind them.
 
“Hum Chrissie?” Said Anna when she noticed that their companions left them
“What!?” She responded not noticing such a change
“Where are Sakura and my sister?”
“Hein? What are you talking about? They are right besides…” She trailed as she turned around.
“I think we scared Kagome off girl” Teased Chrissie
Both off them laugh has they head off towards the main garden. There they found Sesshoumaru. He seemed to be in deep thoughts.
“Want to tease him Anna?” Asked Chrissie
“Why not? It's going to be fun.”
 
Sesshoumaru's P.O.V
Seventy years and she's finally back. Asuka… Kagome has finally come back to me. Yet it seems that she doesn't remember me or our relationship. Did my brother brainwash her? Wait a minute! Where did THAT came from? I have to stop having Jaken around me. He's ideas is getting to me a little bit too much. Now how to get Kagome to be my mate-to-be, well, more like, to have her consent again.
 
Oh great, here comes the two ladies. I guess I will have to ignore them.
“Hey Fluffy!” I heard them yelled
Great! Can't flinch, can't flinch. Great I flinched! Hope they did not noticed!
 
End of P.O.V
 
With Tomoyo and Meillin
“Hey Moyo, what do think the four other are talking about?”
“No idea. But I can just guess it is very serious.”
“Well, it sure should have to be. Kagome requested an audience!!!” Meillin made it obvious that she didn't understood Tomoyo
“Well, that's a sign but there's also the fact with everything going on, things isn't making anything easy for Kagome, everything is turning serious with her. For even something like trivial as rain could be a threat to Kagome.” Tomoyo explained wisely
 
With Sesshoumaru, Anna and Chrissie
“Hey Fluffy!” Shouted Anna and Chrissie
They got no respond, which wasn't normal for him because as prideful as is this youkai, it is impossible that he does not defend his title by now and especially not with their shouts.
“Lord Sesshoumaru?” Asked Chrissie
“…” Still no answer
`Ok he's trying to ignore us again!' thought Anna
`Hey Chrissie!'
`I told you to stay out of my head!'
`Whatever! He's ignoring us again. Got any ideas to get back at him?'
`Ignoring us? Are we that much of a bother?'
Both looked at each other before bursting out of laughing. Which Sesshoumaru just had enough of hearing. He finally turned around, but wasn't greeted by the sight he was expecting, actually, there's more youkai now than he thought. Kagome and Sakura were standing there, one eyebrow raised. He just shrugged and walked past them, and purposely touched Kagome slightly to take her scent in.
She unconsciously shivered by the contact, which was, of course, much to Sesshoumaru's delight.
 
Owari
Sorry for Sesshoumaru's short P.O.V It's because I couldn't really make him think about that or nothing else, writer block what do you want?