InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Life as a mess ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old renew Love
 
XtopangelX: Hey guys! I'm sorry I know it has been a long time since I last updated but my old computer broke down and gotta change it now I have a brand new but gotta install everything so now here I am typing the new chapter! Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I got enough of saying this each time; I don't own any of Inuyasha's or Card Captor Sakura's characters ok???
 
Chapter 7: Life as a mess
 
After Kouga and the demons with him were gone, the Lords and Ladies retreated in the castle while Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Kagome and even Shippo stayed on the battle ground.
`Unbelievable…' they all thought
“That bastard joined forces with the one that tricked him and his pack to near death” Said Inuyasha
“And he did this only because I didn't choose him?” Asked Kagome dumbfounded
“He was quite taken with you Lady Kagome” Said Miroku
Kagome lowered her head `If I didn't refused him then he wouldn't have allied himself with Naraku'
 
~Sango's P.O.V~
I was listening to everything my companions said. True was still that Kouga joined Naraku to get to Kagome. We just lost an ally…
 
I looked at Kagome, she looked ashamed.
`Oh don't tell me she thinks that's all her fault. Yeah, what Miroku said wasn't the most comforting thing but come on Kagome, snap out of it'
I marched towards her and placed my hand on her shoulder. I had whispered to her “Kagome, it's not your fault that Kouga joined Naraku”
Then I couldn't believe her answer…
“Yes it is! If I hadn't rejected him then he wouldn't have gone to Naraku!”
I looked around my companions for support. It seems that Miroku was about to say something yet Inuyasha beat him at it “Kagome, if you hadn't refused him then you would have to renounce your mating with Sesshoumaru, as much I hate that you're betrothed to my half-brother, he is a more powerful enemy than that mangy wolf will ever be… As much as I dislike the idea…”
I had to agree with him, it is true, just then, when they scratched him, they making sure to use not even half of their energies. I still doubt that Hiraikotsu was necessary.
 
For a youkai “prince” as he called himself, he wasn't the most powerful one, if when he kidnapped Kagome we weren't busy then we would have been able to stop him I'm sure about this… I just am… Poor Kagome, so much happened him in not even a week…
 
Life's such a mess…
 
~Inuyasha's P.O.V~
Life sometimes just a mess… I know just think of me as a stubborn hanyou who don't understand. Even Kagome do, but sometimes there's thing that I rather be not understood, Yet the fact another women that I cherished will be taken away from me again is just unbearable, at least, I don't make this known. Kagome feels bed enough with this cocky wolf's situation. And just who am I to deny her to my brother if I can't even decide between her and Kikyo, who's dead, and how it is even more confusing with the Lady Chrissie in it. Willingly or not, I have to admit attract to her, maybe not love yet it seems so close.
 
Did I say that life's definitely a mess sometimes? I believe I did, well I'm just right, when finally, I have only Kikyo to stay with since Kagome is not in my reach no more, there's a full blooded youkai suddenly appear out of no where in my life and I'm, like I said and I'm not even to go and try to denied it that I'm attract to her, but not even in love yet…M y life has so much troubles in it.
 
Arg, you snap out of it, I'm starting to believe that living a single life is way better than now. Love life so damn confusing anyway. I don't think I'll ever be able to go with it, not ever…
 
I still can't believe it. Kagome is Asuka, princess to the Eastern Lands… The lost princess as so much called her. Why? Well, she DID disappear and… O h no! Chrissie is coming, gotta go really!
 
Told ya that life's a mess…
 
~Normal view~
True enough, Chrissie was heading their way but it seems that she didn't saw them, and she was looking irritated about something.
 
“Chrissie?” Kagome asked her head sill bowed…
“Huh? Oh Kagome. Didn't know you were here. What is it?”
“Can I talk to you in private along with Sakura and Anna?”
“Sure I'm going to call them, come in…”
 
~Private talking~
“Kagome you wanted to see us?” Asked Sakura
“Yes, I wanted to know if there's any way… Any way… Well, you know to get Kouga back to our side?”
“Kagome, ways are plenty to gain enemies as allies less yet plenty, yet to gain an ally back… The only way is to give him what he wanted…” Said Chrissie
“And in this case, it is you,” Said Anna “but it will be Lord Sesshoumaru who will be offended and this idea doesn't have a place in the good category in my mind.”
“So there's really no other way to get him back?”
“Unless he forget his supposed love for you, he will stay our enemy” Said Chrissie
 
Kagome looked even more depressed then she is already is.
`Even with his constant claims, he was still a friend, okay, a suitor but still a dear friend and now I lost him because of an engagement from my childhood.
`How come my life's such a mess?'
 
Sakura, who stayed silent all the conversation, remembered about her powers. There is a way yet she knew that most will not agree with her plan but it was either that or his death. Then Kagome will feel even worst than she is now.
“Hum… There's maybe a way to make him forget” She started but she was cut off.
“There is? It's impossible. There's no magic powerful enough to erase one's memories forever, they are bound to surface one day and it's only going to be worst than it is” Said Anna
“True but not quite at the same time, there is a way to make him forget about everything… Do you remember that staff that I had with me during the battle? Well, it channels my power. Long ago those power where sealed into taro like cards. Now they are in me. I can do just about everything, including erasing memories…”
“Cards?” Chrissie demand while raising an eyebrow
“Ya this magic wasn't mine centuries ago, until the sorcerer who created them died and the power has passed down to me along with its guardian Keroberos, the beast guardian of the Clow Cards”
“Keroberos? Isn't it the winged lion by your side just then, while you were using your staff of yours?” Asked Kagome
“Yeah”
“So you mean that you can actually erase his memories without him getting them back??” Said Chrissie
“Well, maybe he'll get them back in another life but not in this life time which pretty long…” She responded
“Ok then can you explain the angel and the winged panther with Eriol just then? Don't tell me he have power like yours” Said Kagome
“Actually, not really, the thing is that he's Clow's reincarnation.” Said Sakura
“And there I thought I'm finished with all this reincarnation thingy.” Said Kagome
“Well, seems you're not” Said a voice by the door.
They turned around to see Eriol standing here, smirking.
“Now what that smirk for, knowing you I will hate to know, but I'm taking the risk” Said Anna
“Why I'm hurt Lady Anna” He mocked hurt
“Lady? Ok what are hiding this time????” Said Chrissie
“Nothing, why?” He said
“Come on we knew you long enough to know that you're hiding something” Said Anna
“I don't know you for long enough to judge you but by how they're reacting, spill it!” Exclaimed Kagome
“Now even you are against me Kagome?” Whined Eriol
“Ok that just freaked me out I'm outta here” Said Chrissie
“Make that two” Agreed Kagome
“No, corrections make that three” Said Anna
“Hey!!! Now that's mean!!!” Shouted Eriol
All the girls excluded Sakura slowly limped to the doors.
 
After they were gone, Sakura slowly turned toward Eriol, and all he does is gulped.
“How long have you been spying on us???” she shouted
Unfortunately for Eriol, the three other weren't that far and even without their advanced hearing; they hear every word without problem. They rushed back in the room with a murderous gleam in their eyes.
 
Poor Eriol…
 
~End of chapter~
 
XtopangelX: K not only I didn't posted for a long time and this the waited chapter. Make this your valentine present. Happy Valentine!