InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Fighting Kouga and his demons ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old renew love

 

XtopangelX: Ok I have been told that I had forgot Sango, Miroku and Shippo plus Inuyasha shouldn't take the betrothal so easily… Well, thanks because it's seems that I do forgot a lot of things! Thanks Froggiesrcool! So I think I'll just make a chapter that will be staring mostly each of them and how they feel but after this chapter for sure!!!

 

Disclaimer: Now do you think I'll be here if any of the characters belong to me? No!!!

 

Chapter 6: Fighting Kouga and his demons.

 

All the while, Tomoyo, Ryu and Eriol was thinking `Damn he meant it! He will have her in any way he muster!!! Even joining with his enemy!'

 

Now:

 

"No one? Are you sure Kouga? Those scratches are pretty numerous now aren't they?" Smirked Sango

"Why they only caught me off guard!" He defended himself, even though he knew it wasn't true, but he can't back off now.

"Well then, try to dodge this! HIRAIKOTSU!" She yelled as she throw Hiraikotsu at him which he dodge, thanks to his shards. Yet he didn't saw Miroku behind him and put an ofuda on him, making him froze in the midst of his run. Seeing this, Kagome goes up to Kouga, bent down, put her hands in front of the location on both of his shards and they instantly came out, which has blacken by the lust for revenge and Kagome that he has, purified them by a single touch and then she backed up towards the other.

"I guess you forgot to give them back to yesterday's evening! Well, thank you now" Kagome said as she backed up.

 

At the same time, Sango threw Hiraikotsu again and since he was still frozen, it hit him right in the stomach making him fly back trough trees. As he was taken care of, each Lords and Ladies turned towards the demons that has accompanied the degraded wolf.

 

They were all ready to fight and it was a good thing because as soon as their leader was out, they attacked right away. But as soon they were near, a faded pink barrier was around them. Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Kagome and the other Lords excluding only Sakura, Syaoran, Yue, Eriol, Tomoyo and Meillin (A/N You know why right?) were confused. Where did that came from? They then heard Sakura chanting something under her breath sounding strangely like FIGHT and a `arrow' of thick pink energy pierced the shield and headed towards the opposite demons and made a clear way right in the middle, demons that were there were falling after it passage.

 

And there was a sudden flash surrounding her, a kind of golden circle appear underneath her feet and a pink staff with a star on top of it appears in her hands. In the same time, behind her the same thing happens to Eriol but his staff was different, it was black with a sun on top of it. Inuyasha just shrugged his shock off and unsheathed his sword, changing it in a fang, there was more important things to do than looking at somebody changing thing and making thing appear and that exactly what he yelled. Everybody then prepared their weapons. Most of them has sword like most of the warriors and Lords of this time.

 

Sango has already prepared Hiraikotsu for another throw and her sword was also ready. And Miroku was standing right beside her his Kazaana ready as his staff was. He also has been landed a sword, which the handle was of a golden color with a silver snowflake on it and the blade was as shiny as silver. Behind them was Kirara in her demon form. Yet everybody failed to see a thunder surrounded tiger and a small little cat like `creature' nor the six glowing women, one glowing black another glowing white as one was red, blue, gray and even a light brown/white(Thunder, Dash, Dark, Light, Fiery, Watery, Windy and Earthy), behind them too.

 

At their right was Inuyasha with his fang out and Chrissie at his left side, her sword out too. Her sword's handle was purple with her black star on it and the blade was black.

At Inuyasha's right was Kagome, her bow was ready and she can now make her arrows appear in her hands by thinking only. And she also had a dagger strapped to one of her thighs. Beside her was Sesshoumaru with Toukijin unsheathed and ready to kill.

 

At the other side of Sango and Miroku were Sakura and Eriol, their staffs in their hands, standing straight. Beside Sakura was a golden lion with a silver armor and a ruby jewel on it forehead's armor and beside Eriol was a black panther with a butterfly on it collar with a black gem and there was also one on his forehead. Both has a pair of enormous wings on their back. In front of Sakura was Syaoran with his element sword before him and he has a ofuda in one of his hand. Tomoyo who was at their sides too has a sword in hand that look kind of delicate for a sword. The handle was lavender with her land sign ad the blade was made of unbreakable crystal with a plum flower in it.

 

Not far from them was Anna with her own sword, the handle has a dark blue sapphire color with her crystal snowflake embedded on the end of it and the blade was the same as Tomoyo's blade but instead of a plum it was a blue lily. Yue, that was by her side has a transparent shining shard of diamond that was big enough to contain a fork (don't even mind the comparison) floating right on top of his right hand and a sword at his hip. A little farther was Ryu with a sword that the handle was blood red almost black with the marking and the blade was metallic yet fire was the only thing that the demons could see around the sword. Meillin also has a sword similar yet her lame was finer and here was a rose on it, embedded on the handle.

 

(OK enough with descriptions now)

 

After the fall of the middle demons, those who weren't touched attacked without hesitation, but every of the living being who was opposing them stayed still, not moving an inch. That was until Naraku's demons was of a meter close to them that they defend themselves. But even then, the `evil' demons weren't strong enough to hit any of them. The Kenkai* that has been pierced before was still in place after the passage of the arrow. There was also the fact that there were ofuda in front of it which only re-enforced the barrier. Not long after, which by means five seconds after, the ones that Naraku has no control on attacked those who were trying to pierce the pink barrier. But as they were near it. They suddenly disappear and no where to be seen. Everybody looked around confused, but the Inu-tachi knew exactly what happened…

 

 

 

~ END OF THE CHAPTER ~

*Kenkai: shield, barrier…