InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Damn he meant it! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old renew love

 

XtopangelX: Sorry Singergirl22, I know I promised to post it on the 29th December (meaning when I said Wednesday) but I sort of had a writer's block so I only start it today… the 29th….Damn it! I know! By the way! I know I said I wasn't going to respond to the reviews until the end of the story yet there's one that I need to clarify. Kouga's not the main bad guy yet he won't be helpful either.

 

Chapter 5: Damn he meant it!

 

The next day, the crew was quiet. The ball has been cut short and was reported to later in the year. The one last night was cut short after Kouga left. The Lords and Ladies from the ball has stayed but few had left. It seems that it's not only to them that Naraku caused troubles. Some who has came from other countries like China and such has stayed for they were eager to know much more about the lost princess of the Eastern Land as she was entitled since she `left' meaning that they didn't knew since he beginning that she was travelling between times which kind of comforted Sesshoumaru in a way. He wasn't the only one who didn't know after all.

 

In the morning, they were having breakfast, even though youkai doesn't much that they don't at all! Kagome was introduced to some other lords since the ball was cut short yesterday.

 

"Kagome this is Lord Avendano, he is the lord of the Central Philippine and the lady Satsuki" Said Anna "Lady Satsuki was one of my childhood friends before you were even born."

The Lord Avendano was indeed good looking, with long jet black hair with golden tips and brown piercing eyes yet they held laughter as one would have interpreted. As the Lady Satsuki had more of an Chinese beauty then Philippians' one yet they were the perfect match. She also had the hair of her mate yet her was stopping at an inch under her waist and her eyes were a soft brown yet it sparkled with life when she moves. Both of them were a rare sort of kitsune youkai. Shippo was fast to acknowledge with them. It's good to have someone of the same species as him to talk with. Even when they are rare.

 

"This is Lord Kyo of China. Unlike Japan, China only have one lord despise the size. It's usually a Lord choose by the population and not by blood line. Most of them doesn't mate. And when one does, well, the next take over. And our Lord here isn't mate yet either." Said Syaoran

The Lord Kyo also has black hair like most of the Lords present and his eyes were blue and the pupil, unlike most which is black, is a green color. He was a dragon youkai. You have to admit that China was quite known for their dragon youkai.

 

And it goes on and on until one special presentation, she never though she will see him here! Damn! He was a famous actor in her time!

"Now I present you Lord Yukito. I believe you already know him as the actor Yuki in your time right?" Said Meillin as she nodded! Hey it wasn't each day you get to see an actor as successful as him!

Yukito has silver hair just like Yue, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha yet is more gray than the white shade of the Inu. His eyes were a pair of pale silver.

Noticing her gaze, Sesshoumaru went into a jealous mode and his arm automatically went around her waist but a split of a second before he reach her he pulled back. The other minus Kagome who saw him smirked at him. And he felt hotness on is face. Kagome noticed their smirks and raised her eyebrow. She turned to be greet by the sight of a really red Sesshoumaru. He was as red as the flowers on his haori(I'm not wrong right? This the upper part of the outfit?). But innocent like she is, she didn't know why he was blushing like that so guess what happened.

 

"Sesshoumaru? Are you alright? You seem a little too red for your own good" with that she raised her hand to his forehead to see if he has a fever. That action only made him go redder if that's possible. "Sesshoumaru?" she asked again

"Yes?" He respond finally able to talk again. Well, more like finally able to make himself talk and stop blushing.

"Well, I guess you have nothing really bad, you're face is back to your pale skin instead of a hot red one." She said but as she turned the other was still smirking. Damn will they stop that. It never was a good sign! "What are you smirking at? You all!"

"Us? We were not smirking at all, now were we?" Faked Meillin innocently

"Question discretion, that's not your best quality." Kagome said while her eyebrow was still up.

"What did I do to merit such a cruel cousin?" Meillin said raising her arms above her head in defeat

"Now that's funny, if I'm cruel, I guess the name of Miko is not appropriate for me then… Maybe Dark Miko is more it for you isn't it?" The Inu-youkai's aura was flaring. Now if there's one thing to piss off any pure miko all together was that they are being call a dark miko or anything that was on the dark side and Kagome was no exception to this. Poor Meillin really…

 

Suddenly, she was up to her feet and running around like a wild cat. Bad… um! I should said… The lovely priestess Kagome has set the cat youkai hair in fire but she didn't want to give her any reason to call her cruel again so when the fire will stop, her hair will grow back in a half second.

 

-----------Meanwhile-----------

+++++++With Kouga +++++++

 

`I'll get you Kagome, even if it's the last thing that I'll do. Even if it's means that I'll have to work with Naraku! There it is Naraku's castle'

 

"Kouga." A voice startled him by behind, he turned around and saw a man clad in a baboon costume

"Naraku" Kouga hissed

"What deserves me the honor of my presence or do you seek Kagura out, again?"

"I have came to seek, not the wind sorceress, but an alliance with you."

"An alliance you say? What happened to your pitiful love for the reincarnation of the priestess Kikyou?"

"That's just it. If I seek this alliance, it's because she refused me and she's going to be mine no matter what she said. She loves me and once both of the mutts and the other royalty are going to be dead she will come to me for the simple reason I'm the only one who will be here."

 

`Don't be so sure of yourself wolf… After this I may as well be dispose of you… You may become a problem. I want the reincarnation's death and you will stand in my wayYou was safer back then than here little wolf. I have seen the scene'

 

"Very well then, you will join me at my castle and if I'm supposing right, you have been disowned by the Lord Syaoran of the North."

"Yes I have, and this is yet merely another little reason for their upcoming deaths. I'll not be treated in such offensive way. "

`You won't want their deaths after the end… Rather protection from them'

"Then it is decided… You will be staying here until the demise of the Lords, Kagura, why don't you go inform our Lords of the alliance…"

"Wait! I want it to be a surprise for them"

"Well, anyway, an army of demon is already on their way to their defeat, why don't you go and join them now… They will be surprise won't they?"

 

-------- Back to the Lords --------

"Kagome Asuka Hirugashi! What was that for?" Screamed Meillin. Everybody in the room winced yet they still thrown her glances full of laughter.

"Well, you should know better than call a miko cruel!" She retorted

"Then… um… I..."

"Now that was a premiere, the Lady Meillin of the South, known for being the curious one of them all and also being the one that always talk too much is at lost of words. Isn't it strange?" Teased Chrissie "And-"

"My Lord My Lord! There's a lots of demons outside. They are attacking the castle!" Screamed a servant want she banged in the room. Every Lord including Inuyasha, Miroku, Kagome and Sango, immediately get up and prepared their weapons which they always have with them while the Ladies were to go to their quarter but those who were willing to fight. Which almost all of them were to yet they demanded to change. They will fight in something more comfortable the a three layer kimono now. But the four cardinal Lady of Japan were already ready so they joined the battle before hand.

 

When they goes out, they were greet by the sight of various kid of demons that only Naraku controlled. They joined the fight by the side of the soldiers without hesitation and Eriol saw someone behind them all.

"Syaoran! Look behind them!" Shouted Eriol while fighting a snake demon.

"Kouga! I should have known! Yet those demons are those of Naraku's!"

As soon as he said that, the demons stopped and the one that was behind advanced to them. When they saw him, they were stunned.

"Aren't you surprised my Lords? I have swore that the princess Kagome will be mine and joining forces with Naraku is the best way after all"

Yes he did said that he would have Kagome yet join forces with Naraku.

"And to think that even you will have more honor than this you mangy wolf!" Yelled Inuyasha "To join with the one who destroyed most of your comrades!"

"Kagura did not Naraku!"

"Who was commanding her then?" Said Chrissie

"And tell me? Can't you even fight your own battle? Joining our nemesis isn't the choice now Kouga. You just signed your death wish!" Yelled Meillin never one to shut up.

"My death wish? And who are you to say that? None of you can even scratch me!" He replied, arrogant.

And in a flash of silver and black, various cuts appear on his person. Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Chrissie, Anna and Yue just proved him wrong. Even with the shards he wasn't fast enough to counter some demons. And to learn to never hurt the pride of any royalty.

All the while, Tomoyo, Ryu and Eriol was thinking `Damn he meant it! He will have her in any way he could muster!!! Even joining with his enemy!'

 

 

^.^.^.^.^.^ End of chapter ^.^.^.^.^.^

Well sorry for the delayed chapter but I'm sick AGAIN!!! I lost my voice heck! Plus I'm at short of idea right now!! So the chapter is short I know! AND IT'S BORING TOO! So I'll try to do better for the next chapter ok?

 

OH and! I kinda have this idea for new fic (I told you! I have a lot of idea for fic yet I block when I start!)

It's about two girls that were betrayed in the past by their loved one. Couldn't stand it they left and met in Canada where they befriend. Several years later, danger arise back in Japan, forces are calling them to go back and fight by the side of those who betrayed them, the same one that will do anything to have them back now! But there's also new love coming their ways! Who will they choose, and more importantly, will they even

survived this new danger. X-over with Card Captor Sakura and Witch Hunter Robin.

 

Tell me if I should post it or not in the reviews! I will cut the vote the January 11th !! BBYE!