InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Continuation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old renew love

XtopangelX: Damn I just noticed that part of the last chapter was lost! Damn now I have to put it in the fifth chapter… Oh and just to tell you readers, look, I come from Canada Montreal, so my English grammar is kinda bad `cause I'm learning French each day and not English nor am I talking it everyday. So…

 

Disclaimer: Now even though I'm getting enough to repeat to you this over and over again! I do not own anybody from Inuyasha's nor Ccs' cast!

 

Chapter 5: (Rewind) Continuation of the last chapter

 

(A/N It's going to be short ok?)

 

"Um? My Ladies? May I know the reason of your stares?" Asked Kouga not knowing that was a terrible mistake to do, or in his situation, to say. When he heard his answer, he really wished he didn't. There you go…

 

"Outrage! I scream outrage! Sir Kouga, you dare ask us why we're staring at you when you just attacked one of my cousins and current heiress to the throne of the Eastern lands?" Screamed Meillin

"And not only that, you were ignoring someone from a higher status than the one you are in. You may be prince of the Wolves and that is not even true, you only have a small portion of the numerous soldier of the northern land, but you're still not Lord of any land." Continued Chrissie in the same tone.

 

Unbeknown to them, their shouting has attracted all the youkais and humans around the gardens and inside the room. They were starting to gather around them and already, they comprehend the situation and without loosing one second, all the ladies in the garden were offended by such an attitude coming from the so-called prince of the wolves.

 

All the time, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, even though he looked calm, Shippo, who was fully comprehend the situation, and Kagome was fuming. Not only the "soi-disant" prince of the Wolves lied to them by telling them a false status, he attacked Kagome or herself in Kagome case. That was way too much for Kagome, she cracked when she heard his reply.

"I'll never attacked my own woman. And even less when she is from a higher status than me. But I have to make her understand that she loves me more than Lord Sesshoumaru." He said

"Kouga…" She started calmly but Inuyasha gulped and cover his ears knowing fully what will happen. It just natural for him, when it wasn't him she was angry towards. " I'M NOT YOUR WOMAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO UNDERSTAND AND STOP PRETENDING. YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU SO ACCEPT THIS FACT. BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I'LL EVER REPEAT THAT! AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND ON THAT SUBJECT. NOW LEAVE THIS CASTLE. BECASUE NOT ONLY YOU INSULTED ME BUT MY SISTER ALSO."

"He did what…" Commenced Anna slowly et menacingly…

"He insulted you by saying that you only wanted more lands so you sold me to Sesshoumaru by making me his soon-to-be mate." That was it. If it wasn't the end of hid life, it was the end of his reputation, not that he had one before…

"Sir Kouga… Before this evening, all of us was holding respect toward you. But just like you broke Kagome's friendship you also broke our respect. So leave! I'll not harm you in any way. I am better than this. I am know for not loosing my calm easily yet your are really close to the end of my patience. I will not tolerate one that insulted me under my own roof. But I can't guaranteed nothing about your rank. I mean, Lord Syaoran is my related after all and so is Kagome."

 

"Anna quit the talking and let me handle him." Said Chrissie, wanting to cut his head off his shoulder badly in this very instant. "No body, and I repeat no body insulted my friends nor disrespected me or any of the Lords and their mates has gone out alive from my grasp. Human or youkai. And I can tell you that many has avoided my wrath to fell upon them by avoiding disrespect. Something that you'll yet too learn after your death."

"Chrissie, I don't want any blood on my garden ground tonight." Said Yue "But I have to admit that the envy of killing him is strong and solid."

"Hum Hum" coughed Kagome "As I said, Leave Kouga" She said after being sure she got the attention of Kouga who was shaking, not of anger but of fear.

"And by the way, you're disowned of your rank Kouga. You're family will live but will be dismiss of the land of the leaving if I ever see you on my lands again. You're banish of them!" Said Syaoran

"Fine I'm leaving now. And my ranks can't be lost, I don't care! But Kagome, listen to this, you will be mine, and I'll get you in any way I could muster."

 

~ True end of the chapter ~