InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Old Renew Love ❯ Kouga ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Old renew love

 

XtopangelX: Hey there guys! Somebody reviewed me and told me my error in my Spanish grammar from my last chapter. The thing is, I did not take any course. I mean, I will start that class only, hum, 2 years after. So sorry! So it's not primo but primero? Yea that's it! So thanks Angel_of_fire4002! Oh and yes I will make Chrissie talk more Chrissie.

 

Disclaimer: For the fourth time, Inuyasha's characters nor Card captor Sakura's is mine… Even thought I wish they were… HEY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LET ME GO!!!

 

Pairings:

Sesshoumaru/Kagome

Miroku/Sango

Syaoran/Sakura

Eriol/Tomoyo

Ryu/Meillin

Yue/Anna

Inuyasha/Chrissie

 

Chapter 4: Kouga

 

Just after Kagome felt underneath Sesshoumaru, the other came in the room to see what was making all the noise and they saw them, in a, how to say it, a not so private posture.

Kagome was underneath a blacked out Sesshoumaru her hands on his chest and she was panting while Sesshoumaru just laid there unconscious.

 

Just then he came back to consciousness, saw his position just to faint again. While the other looked shock and some smirked, Kagome just thought `Just great, he had to faint again did he. Now I can't even get up!! And…' She looked at the door `I'm gotta explain a lot of things it seems, and I think I'm gonna sweat a lot, especially with the look that Chrissie, Meillin and Tomoyo are giving me.'

 

"Well, Kagome, you sure don't waste time reacquainting with him again!" Joked Chrissie while the two other girls shake the other back to their normal state.

"Chrissie, don't you even start. He just fainted ok!"

"Him? Fainted? That must be the most absurd thing I never heard. Fluffy fainted? Are we talking about the same Fluffy? My cousin?" Chrissie respond

"He is your cousin? Well, that's new. Wait! What did you called him?"

"Fluffy, why? And no he's not my real cousin, just considered him as my cousin sometimes…"

"Now that something I can get him with… Wait there, did I just said I will tease him that? Oh my god! That just so not me and hey since when I'm out of being under Fluffy? Hey I called him Fluffy!!! " She just went on and on and she didn't seem to be finish anytime soon. That just made everybody sweatdrop, everybody but Sesshoumaru still in deep slumber, or if you can even called this a slumber, then it happens quite often and he was lazy which he's absolutely not!

"…"

"Hum, Kagome? I think you better get dressed for the ball! It's tonight remember?" Said Anna

"Hein? Oh yea the ball! But hey who is coming with me?"

"Why Sesshoumaru of course!" Said Eriol slyly

"But he will just faint on me again"

"This Sesshoumaru will not faint on you, Asuka" A deep voice said.

Kagome squealed sharply getting evil glances from everyone (A/N Well, I include me why?), even from Sango and Miroku, so think about full blooded youkai.

"Since when you're awake?"

"Since now, back to the important matter, my reputation, this Sesshoumaru will not faint on you."

"Indeed, so the past two times where just tests or something to test my physical strength right?" She asked

"As matter as fact yes"

Kagome rolled her eyes and just said "weirdo", resulting to have Sesshoumaru look at her weirdly. Just say that's a weird day and scene!

"Tell me Asuka-"

"I prefer being call Kagome!"

"Well then Kagome, what does `weirdo' means?"

" 'Kagome Fell' What a weirdo really! Can't believe I'm engage to him…" And there we go again, she just won't stop babbling and not stopping will she?

"Mind to answer the question Kags?" Asked Sakura

"Oh yea sorry! Anyway, where I come from it's means you're weird! Make the connection, weirdo, inside, there is the word weird!"

"Thank you Kagome for an explanation, that is a little bit t long but thanks all the same" Said Meillin sarcastically while Sesshoumaru pondered about `Wasn't I that asked the question?'

"Hum... Indeed I thank you for the explanation but like Lady Meillin said a few minutes ago, why don't you get ready for the ball, and I assure you that I won't faint" Said Sesshoumaru

"Damn it! We forgot about the ball! We only got one more hours before it!!" Shouted Tomoyo "Come on Kagome I have to have your size fast!"

"Why can't I just take a kimono from the closet?" She asked

"I have to make your dress for tonight and no youkai will wear kimono in this ball. Because, the youkai that are going to come are high class youkai and they al know you're in the future" She said

"Then I could call someone to make it"

"Don't even try Kagome, when she's set on something she's set on that. Nothing that you would say will change her mind. Plus she's a fashion freak, as how people in your time will call her." Said Chrissie

" `Groans ' Talk about being an adult. She's worse than high schoolgirls " Kagome whispered. Unfortunately Tomoyo hear her, and well, even Tomoyo can think so, she just let it pass before they were more late than they already are. But she made a promised to herself than Kagome will pay. All that happened when our dear Lord of the Western Land simply thought `I was the only one who didn't know…'

 

Not long after, Tomoyo was finished with her dress. Kagome still didn't understand how she knew about the future's style but let it pass.

 

At the ball, they were all dressed in modern style of dress for the women and the men in tuxedo thought they do had problems with those, all but Kagome.

 

Kagome's dress was a long peach color halter dress with jasmines discard there and there all over then dress. The dress was hugging her tightly everywhere. At the end were too long slits up to her knees for her too move freely. She also had a pair of black high heels.

She had her hair in a tight bun with some curls coming out of it. Her bangs in the front were now straight and behind her ears. She has light peach eye shadow and her lips were a soft pink. She had a white snowflake pending at her neck as silver rings at her ears. Her bracelet was a golden chain with small diamond snowflakes on each little square of the chain.

 

Anna's dress was a very soft baby blue shoulder off dress that was exactly the same length as Kagome's but instead of jasmines it was blue lilies that was discard all over the dress. She has no slit due to it wasn't tight at the end of it. Her high heels were a navy color. Her hair was in a half ponytail and the rest of her hair was down. She has light silver-blue eye shadow, black eye liner and her lips were a soft red. She has a silver snowflake pending on her neck by the help of a black string. Her earring were golden loops. She didn't have a bracelet but a ring with a sapphire snowflake on it.

 

Chrissie was wearing a black one shoulder strap dress that went past her feet and it had purple sparkles on it that you could only see if light shone on it, also it was tight at her curves but was semi loose every where else. She was wearing black sandals high heels and her hair was down in curls. She had light purple eyes shadow on and black eye liner.

She also have a necklace that's a black star on a silver chains, for earrings, it was simple silver chains too, but her bracelet was a black star again but on a purple string.

 

Tomoyo's dress was long, enough to reach her feet, and lilac in colour. She has two thin strap. It was tight at the top and then went a little puffy at the bottom. She was wearing lilac heels and the same color eye shadow and her lips were a soft pink colour... Her hair was up in a high ponytail but there were ringlets in the ponytail. Tomoyo was also wearing a silver sun on a silver chain for necklace and her earrings where moons on silver chains. Her ring was a silver band with the moon and sun entwined.

 

Sakura's dress was a pastel pink dress with no flowers but quartz stones on it. Her dress was a no strap dress. The dress just hugs all her curves, all at the right places. At the end, it was loose like a kimono but it still has the knees length slits. She has on a pair of red stilettos. Her hair was all in one braid behind her back but some of her bangs were loose. Her makeup consisted of pink lipstick and eye shadow plus a little bit of blush. Her necklace was a golden sun on a silver chain. Her earrings were like Kagome's meaning rings but black and a little bigger too Her ring was a golden sun that the golden `rays' made the band.

Meillin's dress was a deep red compared to her friends which were all soft color. The dress lenght was until her knees. It was the only short dress amongst the six ladies. She had the only low v-neck dress too. She has thin straps and her heels were the same color as her dress. She putted on some red eye shadow and also, her lips were red. She putted on black eye liner. She has a six pointed star that was embedded in her necklace that has a big ruby. The same thing happened with her earrings and ring but the rubies were smaller.

 

The men and Shippo in tuxedo. Yet the color of some just wanted to make Kagome laugh.

 

Sesshoumaru's, Inuyasha's, and Yue's tuxedo was silver-white.

Syaoran's was a deep forest green.

Eriol has a deep blue one.

While Ryu got a flaming red one and Shippo a shining orange suit.

 

Later on, Rin has joined the ball at Sesshoumaru's request.

She was wearing a kimono, because she was only a child and there was no request about any obligation of gown for them. Her kimono was a soft blue with deep blue flowers on it. She was, however, to have the Western's crest that was a moon crescent on her, if not, some youkais that are accompanying their lords and ladies might find her appetizing enough to eat.

 

A while later

 

"Hey Syaoran did you see Kagome?" Asked Sakura

"No why?"

"Strange I don't see her anywhere nor can I sense her… And you Chrissie?"

"I'm searching for her as well…"

"Inuyasha?"

"Neither"

"Then where could she b-"

"Let go of me!! You're hurting me!" Screaming, that the gang identify as Kagome's, could be heard outside to the garden. So they rush outside to be greeted by the sight of a wolf youkai (A/N Guess who is it? Sigh….) with Kagome's arm in his grasp within a miko barrier that was around the Eastern princess as she has a little bit of tears running down her face.

 

A little before, in the garden

`It's good to be out of there… I'm getting too confuse by this. First I was a normal HUMAN girl that was going to high school with friends and such, then I found a passage between time and ends up collecting the Shikon no Tama's shard from the clutches of Naraku and now I'm a YOUKAI princess at a formal ball five hundred years back from where I was from, which supposedly I'm not supposed to be born at… Which I'm not and then… GOSH! THAT'S GETTING ALL TOO CONFUSING!!!! Kami*!!!!!"

"Kagome?" She heard a masculine voice behind her and jumped a little and by reflex put a thin barrier around her but not a thick one knowing no real danger was around, then she turned around and guess who she saw…

"Kouga? What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you was a youkai? That way we could have mate before and we could also ruled over the wolf even if you were an Inu-youkai but that doesn't matter and-"

"Hum Kouga? Let me talk?" Seeing that he stopped and looked at her "First I didn't know I was a youkai until today and I still have troubles with that. Second even if I knew that wouldn't have change anything in our relationship as we're nothing more than friends and finally I already have a fiancé… Even if I don't want to be with him. Hell! I don't even remember that I was the one who chose him…"

"But…"

"There's nothing else to say Kouga sorry but you're only my friend"

"No I know that you love me I know it"

"Kouga-"

"Your sister obliged you to say that huh? Yes that's it Lady Anna wanted lands so she kind of sold you to the Western land by engaging you to Sesshoumaru that it! It have to be like that!"

"Such offense! You will not talk about my sister like this anymore!"

"BUT SHE REFUSE THAT WE GET TOGETHER!!!"

"So!? I don't want to be with you at all!!!" Her barrier was getting slightly stronger by each second but Kouga has already grabbed her arm. So she was struggling to get free and she got frustration tears streaming down her face. "You have succeed in breaking the last once of friendship I had for you!"

"You never had friendship toward me it was love all along! Isn't it?"

"No! It isn't!!"

"Yes! It has to be! Don't you understand? You love as I love you! You just don't know it yet! We're meant to be and we're still are!" His grip was getting stronger as he talk.

"Let go of me!! You're hurting me!"

That was when the other barged in.

 

Back to the present

"Sir Kouga with all the respect I have for you, you better let go of my sister now before any harm falls on your person." Said Anna calmly but the gang know better than the appearance of things and Chrissie could tell that she only want to tear his head off but as she look at Sesshoumaru, him, he wanted to tear him limb by limb then feed him to alligators limb by limb as well(A/N My friend said the same thing when she was pissed off at a guy who bullied her one day and she ended up beating him and got expulsed of the school for a while. LOL).

 

Yet Kouga didn't seems to have hear her and if he did then he has ignored her, something to never do with a high ranking lady. And Anna just interpreted it that way and she won't tolerated it any longer than a last warning to him.

"Sir Kouga you should know better then play with my patience." But no answer came as Kagome was still struggling to get out of his grip but she let down her barrier and let some purifying power out to burn him a little so she can get out without harm landing on anybody. (A/N She's way too kind sometimes!).

 

Sesshoumaru was impressed with her kindness, not that he show it, yet the wolf won't get away so easily. So as she was getting away and Kouga finally realized that his beloved was not there anymore, he turned to face the Lords and Ladies that he didn't know were there. (A/N Ok he wasn't ignoring Anna then)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ End of chapter ~

*Kami: God