InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ »—:♫ HOUKIBOSHI ♫:—« ❯ Bleanuyasha 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: ♥ BLEANUYASHA CROSSOVER ♥ Ichigo is now in college & he meets one Higurashi Kagome. Sparks fly as they try to determine what the other is & a friendship blossoms. What happens when a miko and a Shinigami meet? PG13 for language.
 
A/N: I don't know if there are any Bleach x Inuyasha crossover fics out there, I haven't read a lot of fics lately. I've been kidding around with one of my friends of having a Bleach x Inuyasha crossover, but I never thought I'd actually write one. Sweatdrops. The idea came to me one night and it wouldn't leave me alone.. I've been grinning like an idiot because of it so I decided to put myself out of misery and write it down. :P Bear with me, kay? Expect some Inuyasha and Bleach spoilers. Story is set after both Inuyasha and Bleach series as of October, 2005.
 
I still have doubts as to how people are going to react to this crossover. I have always been a crossover buff, but I've only managed to read and like Inuyasha x YYH crossovers so far. I gave a good friend of mine the first lines of what I managed to type up for this fic one day and she didn't call me crazy. She told me to post it, so I did. :P Feedback is good; flames burn. Just try to remember that this is a CROSSOVER fic, so of course some things have to change to accommodate the merging of two worlds.
 
H O U K I B O S H I
 
DISCLAIMER for every chapter: I own everything that is Bleanuyasha and I also have a wall to sell you in China.
 
Terms:
 
Shinigami - God of Death; Death God
 
Kuso gaki - kind of like shitty brat if you translate it word per word, but it means “little shit”
 
Temee - bastard
 
Urusai - noisy, loud, fussy
 
Ahou - moron
 
Jyaki/Jaki - evil spirit/evil energy
 
Youkai - demon
 
Kongosouha - Diamond Spear Blast (Inuyasha's Tessaiga attack that shoots sharp diamonds on an enemy)
 
Soryuuha - Toukijin's Dragon Blast
 
Hamaya - Sacred Arrow (Arrow used to drive off evil)
 
Kazaana - (air hole/wind hole) Miroku's “Wind Tunnel”
 
Zanpakto - Soul Slayer
 
Inu - dog
 
- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -
* ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ *^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ *
- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -
 
♥ BLEANUYASHA 1 ♥
 
Was he going crazy? He blinked and frowned at what he was looking at, peering at it closely at it one more time.
 
Kurosaki Ichigo was not your average guy. He was 20 years old; he had two little sisters, a really annoying dad, and he was now on his way to earning his pre-med degree.
 
He also worked as a Death God in his spare time.
 
There was nothing average about his family, considering that his little sisters could also see ghosts and their father was the biggest loony bin in all of Japan. There was also nothing average about his two closest friends, who considered themselves his bestfriends (although he would never admit it out loud to them), if you considered that one was a guy who could shoot powerful spirit arrows from his hands and the other was a stuffed animal. That one of them had an unhealthy love for capes and the other had an unhealthy love for girl's bosoms were also a plus to the weird factor.
 
He considered himself pretty jaded; he had seen a lot in his short twenty years. Ghosts, Hollows, Death Gods, dead people, Menos Grandes, ugly people riding boars instead of horses, hot-tempered women living in weird houses, Kon in drag… talking cats… been there, done that, and he even had the t-shirt to show for it. You tend to get exposed to a lot when you're an all-powerful Shinigami.
 
But no matter how much he had seen, heard or been through, he had never encountered this before. THIS being different colored spirit threads emanating from one person. He instinctively knew before his Shinigami days that all living beings had their own distinct spirit threads. They were like DNA; your own spirit identity, your spirit thumbprint so to speak. He then learned from Ishida later on that Death Gods had red colored spirit threads, which was how the cape-wearing weirdo was able to tell what he was in the first place.
 
That had been five years ago. From then on, he had gone through a lot of things, but he had only seen two colors for spirit threads - red and white. Five years of being a Death God and he had never seen any other color - up until now. He rubbed his eyes, convinced that he was seeing things. Talking cats that could produce spirit balls he could deal with, but blue and pink-colored spirit threads? What the heck?!
 
He was having an off day; a very, very long off day. Now that he was more experienced, he had his very own glove that would turn him from an ordinary college student to a Shinigami in a split second. He still had Kon, since the kuso gaki was emotionally attached to him. Ichigo wasn't that heartless so he let the stuffed toy live with him. He was like a pet - one that didn't need to be fed or walked and served as a convenient outlet for his frustration at times. He also came in handy for Hollow fights, especially if he couldn't afford to have his human body lying prone in the sidewalk for everyone to see. He was just having an off day and that was that. He was just seeing things, that's all. There were no such things as blue and pink spirit threads. Period.
 
He frowned at the direction of the girl again, deciding that he probably needed to get his eyes checked.
 
Kon had obnoxiously woken him up this morning, payback for not noticing that the modified soul inside of the stuffed bear had attempted to `run away' from home again, in an attempt to get more attention from him. Ever since he graduated from high school and moved out of his father's house to live at an apartment near the university, Kon had been complaining that nobody gave him the attention that he craved anymore. What it translated to was that there weren't as many female bosoms that cuddled the modified soul pretending to be a stuffed toy anymore. Inoue had gone to another university, so Kon's softest and most favorite haven was now unreachable for him and he blamed Ichigo for it.
 
He constantly badgered Ichigo about getting a girlfriend so that he could have some female attention, but Ichigo didn't have time for troublesome relationships with girls. Juggling getting a degree and performing Death God duties didn't really leave a lot of time for socializing with anyone. If Ishida didn't have the spiritual powers that he had, Ichigo wouldn't even have a friend in this school except for his sorry excuse for a lion stuffed animal. Chad was currently in Mexico, straightening some of his abuelo's unfinished affairs.
 
Not that he minded not having a lot of friends or a girlfriend in the least, because he didn't have time for those kinds of silly things anyway. He still kept in touch with his high school friends and college wasn't like high school. He saved a heap of people's necks from Hollow each week, nobody actually expected him to be captain of the uni soccer team now on top of that now, did they?
 
He brought two fingers to rub the bridge of his nose. Maybe it was a side effect of swallowing Kon's pill. The little shit was bad for his health and state of mind, he thought almost fondly. All he needed was a good cup of coffee and a break from Shinigami duties this weekend. Lately, more and more Hollows have been appearing. Both he and Ishida have been looking really haggard from having to destroy them before they managed to harm an innocent soul. Heroes get no sleep, someone should have told him that when he unwittingly signed up for the job.
 
He was just having an off day, that was all, he said to himself as he forced himself to look away from the girl. She was pretty, he guessed; if you preferred the long, sleek-haired, wide blue doe-eyed, innocent look with legs that seemed to go on forever. His eyes refused to follow his brains suggestion however, and he was thankful as he jolted upright when the bell finally rang indicating the end of class. Thank God it's Friday.
 
He took his eyes off of the girl as he gathered his things. Students filed out of the classroom and he lost track of her. He didn't really care, she didn't look dangerous nor did she have an evil air about her. He fully doubted if Hollows went as far as to disguise themselves as normal people anyway. They weren't that intelligent, they weren't that capable and normal people wouldn't be able to see them anyway so what was the point of having to disguise themselves?
 
Thank God it's Friday, was all he could think as he trudged back to his shared apartment.
 
Kon launched himself at Ichigo's face as the orange-haired guy stepped into the apartment that he shared with Uryuu. “Ichigo!!! I was so bored all day, there was nothing good on TV!!! Can't we go somewhere this weekend?” He said as he pulled on a fistful of orange hair. “You're probably the most boring person that I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. You're more boring that Ishida!” The stuffed toy continued to harass the boy, unmindful of the growing vein on the side of his head. “I bet Ishida has a girlfriend and he's just keeping it a secret because he feels sorry for you. You are so unsociable!”
 
The stuffed lion let out a strangled sound as he was lifted off of Ichigo's hair to come face to face with his face. “Temee, urusai! I just came home and you're harping at me worse than a desperate housewife!” He punted Kon into the nearest wall and took his shoes off, leaving his socks on as he haphazardly tossed his bag in a corner.
 
The stuffed toy hit the wall with a squeak and righted himself. “You're so cruel!” He wailed.
 
Ichigo found some coke in the refrigerator and opened one, drinking almost half of it in one sip. The overworked Shinigami was in need of some caffeine to block out Kon's complaints. Blah, blah, blah, blah, I don't get to go out anymore. Blah, blah, blah, you don't take me anywhere. Well duh, you're a stuffed animal. You should be thankful I brought you with me to the dorm instead of leaving you to Karin, you little turd. The modified soul continued to rail at him but then eventually got tired of being ignored after several minutes of ranting and the two of them settled on watching TV on the couch instead.
 
A commercial about a local Cosplay in town, with the special appearance of Don Kanonji himself came into view. He was rolling his eyes just as the front door opened and in came his roommate.
 
“Yo.” He greeted. His roommate muttered a tired greeting back at him, removed his shoes and placed them neatly at the shoe rack.
 
“Long day?”
 
“Don't even ask me about it,” Uryuu complained. Ichigo had no intention to ask him about it; he was just thankful that it was already the weekend and he didn't even encounter a single Hollow on his way back to the apartment tonight. “What's up with all the Hollows lately!?” Ishida whined. Placing his book bag on the floor, he flopped down on the couch beside Kon and Ichigo. Apparently, he was going to share his long day with them despite him telling them not to ask. “I encountered two big ones, three smaller fries and five small ones which merged into a bigger Hollow before I even started first period today!” He looked like he had more to get off of his heaving chest.
 
“The Hollow activity has been rather odd lately,” Kon contributed. Ichigo remained silent, preferring to watch a stupid show on the television, refusing to be reeled in to the Hollow conversation. It was a weekend, damn it. He was going to have his normal weekend for once. He deserved it after day after week after month of relentless Hollow fighting. Maybe he could go to that Cosplay convention… start feeling like a normal student again. Cosplay conventions were rather popular all throughout Japan these days. Maybe he could take Ishida; he wouldn't need to find a costume, he already had his white and blue suit with matching cape in his closet, he snickered.
 
“ODD?!” Ishida's voice raised a pitch. “Odd does not describe the Hollow activity as of late. It has been freaking insane!” He said almost hysterically, the veins showing in his eyes. Being a Quincy meant that he was trained on dealing with Hollows on a regular basis, but `regular' didn't mean every thirty minutes in a day. The Hollows themselves hadn't been difficult to defeat, but the constant fights, having to worry about being late to class, seeing a hollow pass by your classroom window and making up excuses to go to the bathroom each time was creating extreme havoc to his mental health. The frequency of the Hollow sightings didn't decrease as the days rolled into weeks and then into months either. If not, they just increased in number. An elite Quincy like him was still human, and humans needed rest, sleep and time to relax. He hasn't had any time to relax lately.
 
The stuffed toy nodded sympathetically to his plight. “I wonder what's attracting them,” he thought out loud. “You didn't set off one of your baits again, did you?” He pointed accusingly at the last remaining member of the Quincy clan.
 
“Why would I do such a stupid thing like that, you idiot!?” Uryuu straightened the glasses on the tips of his nose indignantly.
 
“Well, you did it once before, so what prevents you from doing it again?”
 
“I learned my lesson, that's what!” He huffed, clearly bent that someone would even think he was capable of doing such a thing. Once was enough, thank you very much. He wasn't stupid that he would not have learned his lesson the first time.
 
“So if it wasn't you, then what's causing all the Hollows to converge here? There must be something that draws them to this place or else we wouldn't have to deal with so many of them on a daily basis.”
 
“There is no “we” in this, since it is only me and Ishida who deals with them, ahou.” Ichigo said dryly.
 
“And who takes care of your body when you forcefully take my pill away, you ingrate!” The stuffed animal cried in protest.
 
“That still doesn't mean that you do any of the fighting.”
 
Uryuu caught the stuffed animal as it launched itself at Ichigo. “Still, Kurosaki-kun,” he adjusted his eyeglasses, “the mod soul is right, there must be something that's luring them here. This Hollow activity is not normal. Not normal at all,” he said.
 
“Well how should I know? I'm just a Death God, not a freakin' detective!” Ichigo said crossly. He was tired of having to fight Hollows left and right twenty four seven, too.
 
The trio fell silent as they tried to think of what it was exactly that might lure such a large number of Hollows in their neighborhood. It wasn't Uryuu, that was for sure. He had learned from an early age how to quell his spirit powers; it was expected of a Quincy. Kon was undoubtedly not a factor either. He was a stuffed animal; Hollows had never been interested in him before so why start now? If it were five years ago, the three of them would have undoubtedly unanimously agreed that it would have been because of Ichigo.
 
Five years ago, the boy didn't know squat about how to keep his powers in check or cloak them in any way. He was like an open book, a lighthouse, beaconing and advertising his immense spiritual powers for everyone to see from here to Timbuktu. He couldn't actually quell his powers like Uryuu could, since his spiritual resources seemed to be limitless, but he had long since learned to cloak them. He too had learned from his past mistakes and didn't want to repeat them ever again. Nowadays he was even good in sensing spirit energies as well, not needing a silly cellphone or `orders' from the Soul Society to track down Hollows. He was his own man; an independent Shinigami.
 
All three silently agreed that it wasn't because of Ichigo as well.
 
So what was it?
 
“I think I'm getting a headache from all this Hollow talk.” Ichigo grumbled. “I just want a—“ his complaint died in his throat as he felt the familiar presence. “Aw shit,” was all he said as Ishida put a glove on with a skull on it and punched him into Shinigami mode.
 
“You felt it too, didn't you?” Ishida asked, flexing his hands as he took the glove off and put it back in his pocket.
 
“Duh, genius.”
 
“Shut up.”
 
He was halfway through the door when he noticed that he was the only one moving. “Aren't you coming?” He crossed his arms across his chest, his trusty Zanpak-to, the Zangetsu strapped on his back.
 
“Hey, I already had my fair share when I was coming home tonight,” he answered smugly. “And besides, I am not a Shinigami, so it isn't my job.”
 
“Temee…” Ichigo raised an angry fist at his roommate.
 
“Shouldn't you go and defeat that Hollow before it eats someone's soul, Ichigo?” Kon interrupted.
 
Cursing his two roommates, the irate Death God turned on his heel and hurried to where the disgusting feeling was pulling him to. All he wanted was a normal weekend, was that too much to ask for?
 
- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -
* ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ *^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ *
- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o
 
All she wanted was just a normal weekend, was that too much to ask for?
 
Apparently it wasn't because for two years since the well closed, Higurashi Kagome had nothing but normal weekends anymore. It was hard to believe that she was no longer capable of traveling through time by the use of an old, dry well these days.
 
Kagome Higurashi was not a normal girl. On the day of her 15th birthday, a centipede demon pulled her down the old well that was located in the grounds of their shrine and into the Sengoku Jidai. There she met a hanyou who was pinned to a tree, a cute little baby kitsune, a lecherous monk with a roving hand, a surrogate grandmother, a strong demon slayer and a demon prince, just to name a few.
 
She also found out that she was the guardian of the Shikon no Tama, a powerful jewel that could grant any wish and gave the bearer an immeasurable amount of power. In the early days, when she didn't care about anything except how to get back to her own time, she didn't really care about the jewel and shattered it. From then on, she embarked on a journey to gather all the pieces and put them back together. The adventures that she engaged in ranged from enjoyable to dangerous ones, but each one was always memorable.
 
During her journey to gather the Shikon shards, she gained a lot of friends and even a few enemies on the way. One of them was a hanyou named Naraku whom they found was responsible for the bitter end of Inuyasha's blooming relationship with his first love. The same evil being was also responsible for the void on Miroku's hand that grew each passing day up until such time that it finally sucks the owner into it, killing him and everything within the vicinity in an instant. He was also responsible for the slaughter of Sango's entire village, and the enslavement of her little brother. Kohaku became Naraku's puppet of evil, a loyal slave to do his bidding.
 
He was truly evil and he made himself more powerful by absorbing other powerful beings into his own. One of the biggest mistakes he made was because of this. Maybe someone should have told him that it was a bad idea to try and absorb the Demon Prince of the West.
 
The battle against Naraku lasted for almost three years. The evil hanyou had gotten hold of most of the Shikon shards and constantly made attempts to steal Kagome's shard but their ragtag group of friends managed to fend him off each time. If he fought his battles on his own instead of sending his various detachments to do his dirty work for him, Kagome guessed that they would have ended the battle as soon as Sesshoumaru and Kouga finally decided to join forces with them, but that wasn't the case. Despite their combined powers, the hanyou still managed to elude them; and all because he was such a cunning coward.
 
Even the miko wanted to lose hope at one point. They had full demons on their team, combined with Inuyasha's power, as well as Miroku's and Sango's, yet from her point of view, they were always at a disadvantage. Miroku's Kazaana had grown wider by the passing of each year, and Inuyasha had hated the fact that despite how many upgrades his sword got, he still couldn't defeat Naraku. He had a hard time accepting the help of Kouga and Sesshoumaru as well, but in the end, they all had one goal - the destruction of Naraku. That alone made the reluctant inu hanyou relent in allowing additional members to their group.
 
When they finally managed to corner the real Naraku, the last battle had been fierce and long. Looking back, it was like a scene out of Return of the King, a battle echoing that of their fight with So'unga. Wave after wave after endless wave of youkai came at them until Miroku collapsed under the pressure of absorbing too much jyaki. Sango and Kirara had several nasty wounds but they still kept fighting, refusing to give up. Most of Kouga's wolves have been slaughtered, but Ginta and Hakaku continued to fight alongside Shippou, despite their obvious fear. Their will to survive and bring peace to the world overrode the pains of their injuries and the fear in their hearts.
 
What Kagome probably disliked most about that battle was that her friends wasted a lot of time and effort protecting her like she was some sort of porcelain figure; weak and breakable. She was really touched, but she didn't suffer through training daily with Sesshoumaru just to sit the last battle out. Inuyasha's older brother had been relentless and strict after he had offered to improve her skills one day; training her before the crack of dawn and then three more hours later after sunset after they set up camp for the night. She never took any type of karate classes back in her time, and she never actually managed to beat Sesshoumaru in a one-on-one battle, but considering that her sparring partners were mostly youkai, she probably could take down Japan's taijutsu champion without breaking sweat, no bragging intended. Granted, she suspected that sometimes Kouga and Miroku went easy on her, but those lessons coupled with her spiritual training from the monk had strengthened her throughout the years and gave her the experience that she lacked to further improve her skills. She might not have been as impressive as Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru, considering that she wore her school uniform and was often described as a weird-looking girl in the Sengoku Jidai, but she was powerful in her own right.
 
In the end, they never would have won without their unexpected trump card. Kagura betrayed Naraku and sacrificed herself to destroy his heart, allowing the combination of Inuyasha's Kongosouha, Sesshoumaru's Soryuuha and Kagome's Hamaya which was powered by Onigumo's grave soil that finished off the evil bastard.
 
As the culmination of all three attacks hit the evil hanyou, he began to disintegrate right before their eyes before the pieces turned into flashes of light that resembled a fireworks show. The unexpected allies stood rooted to their spots, enthralled at the sight. After their injuries were assessed and taken care of, they all refused to believe that Naraku was truly gone even after the void from Miroku's hand disappeared. The evil hanyou had tricked them once before already, so they were suspicious. They were unbelieving even when Kagome retrieved the incomplete Shikon ball that was in Naraku's possession from a stoic Kikyou. It was too good to be true and the reality that they finally won after years of fighting took longer to process. It was when Sango finally squealed out of character and launched herself in Miroku's embrace, tears of happiness streaming from her eyes, that the actuality of the situation sunk in.
 
Naraku was dead, they won.
 
She never got to celebrate their triumph with her friends though. As soon as she prayed the whole Shikon no Tama back together in one piece, it went and reabsorbed itself back into her body. A blinding light flashed after that, even brighter than the fireworks show that they were privy to before. Several startled shouts echoed out and hands reached out to grab hold of her but all they managed to catch was thin air. The Shikon was complete and the miko was gone.
 
Kagome awoke in her bedroom when she regained consciousness. Bolting out of her bed in breakneck speed she rushed to the well house, still wearing her pajamas, ignoring her family's startled looks. Without hesitation she jumped into the well and almost knocked several of her teeth out at the impact of hitting the solid ground. The well was closed; it refused to open for her anymore. She sagged to her knees as she clutched the dirt beneath her hands, digging and praying for the well to let her pass through time once more. Just once, her mind begged, just to say goodbye to her friends.
 
But alas, the well refused to open. She began to become afraid of the fact that maybe she had just imagined the last three years of her life. She cried; deep wracking sobs that came from her gut bounced off of the walls in her solitary confinement. She never got to say goodbye to any of them. What happened had been so unexpected that she was literally gone before they could all blink. She was never going to see her friends ever again.
 
Souta came to retrieve her a few minutes later, taking her back to their house and back to bed under orders from their mother. Mama was appalled at Kagome's rash behavior, scolding her for the scare that she gave them. She found out from her family that they found her lying unconscious at the bottom of the well the day before. Buyo had once again strayed from Souta at mealtime and ended up luring him into the well house. They asked her what happened and she told them about the last battle, and what happened after she put the pieces of the Shikon no Tama together.
 
Kagome was despondent after that. The guardian of the Shikon no Tama returned to school and to an ordinary life but she still reminisced about her comrades. She hoped that they lived full, happy lives in the past. As long as they were happy, she was too. She felt sorry for not being able to properly say goodbye to them, especially to Inuyasha, who had grown to be the bestfriend a girl could ever have. She had long let go of her silly crush for him, even wished him luck and happiness with Kikyou. It still hurt though, that she didn't even get to tell any of them how much they mattered to her or how much she enjoyed the last few years of her life, traipsing through Japan's countryside.
 
She missed them everyday. She missed her surrogate sister Sango - who was she going to have girl talks with now? Souta was a guy; he didn't understand the inner workings of a woman's mind. She missed her kitsune cub - she felt cold sleeping alone in her bed now. She missed Miroku; he was like the perverted big brother that she never had. She missed everyone so much; she even missed her intense training sessions with Sesshoumaru.
 
Late at night when everything is quiet, she imagined what lives they may have lived. Miroku and Sango probably got married and had lots of babies. She worried about her dear little Shippou, but was confident that Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru would take good care of him and raise him well. Good thing she got them to promise that beforehand. Inuyasha must have settled with Kikyou in the village, living happily ever after. She wondered if any of them were still alive.
 
Considering that demons had longer life spans than humans did, Kagome began to hope and even imagine the likes of Sesshoumaru showing up on her doorstep one day. Maybe if he was still alive, he would drop by and say hi, catch up on old times. As the years passed, there was no sign of anyone, living dead or youkai, ever showing up to reminisce about past adventures. The young miko was sad, but life had to go on.
 
Eventually she conquered her sadness. There was still that lingering heaviness in her chest whenever she thought about their last moments together, but she decided to focus on their good times instead. If she made it back in time and the world didn't seem like it was populated with youkai and was ruled by an evil hanyou, that meant that they completed their mission and her friends lived to the fullest, right?
 
- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -
* ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ *^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ * * ^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^ *
- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -
 
… So how'd you like it? What do you think? n_n