InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Beginning And End ❯ Final Destination ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own Saiyuki or Inuyasha, I'm only borrowing the characters, and everything about the anime.

"Speaking"

'Thinking'


Kyoumon/Tenchi Kaigen - Sutra. (I'm not sure)


diadem - (some sort of crown)


harisen - paper fan

Harahetta - I'm hungry


Tenjiku - India

This is my 2nd fic, hope it's just as good as my 1st one. Okay, I guess you can imagine that the Saiyuki timline is around the modern time. I mean, Sanzo has this card that's unlimited, and uses it to buy things, not only that his group rides a car (a dragon that turns into a car), and everyone knows what it is. Last but not least, all that technology in Houtou castle, I mean, they look too advanced to be from any previous time.


Anyway, the story-line of Saiyuki is after episode 25 of Saiyuki Reload, while that of Inuyasha is after episode 167. The plot of it is, the Sanzo-ikkou finally reaches Gyumao's castle, but finishing their job is easier said than done. Nii Jyen Yi has Kougaiji brainwashed and strengthened, also having him fetch the rest of the sutras before the Sanzo-ikkou arrives. Now that the Sanzo-ikkou is walking into what seems like a trap, what will happen? (Inuyasha crossover in later chapters.) There might be also some references about Gaiden too, I'm not sure. Please R&R.


For those who haven't seen Saiyuki Reload, it's also around the Saiyuki Manga Vol. 7 or 8, I forgot, anyway here's the soon to be Saiyuki and Inuyasha crossover.


Beginning And End


In the vast, barren plains of Tenjiku, Houtou castle stood towering over every living thing. Inside of it, thousands of youkai stood guard, keeping watch for intruders. Deeper inside, a female youkai, dressed in robes and has green hair, sat on a large throne. Behind her was a lot of advanced technology, all of them connected to a gigantic youkai.


"Oi, Nii," said the youkai. "Yes, your queen?" asked a ningen, who wears a scientist's robe, rugged face, and holds a stuffed rabbit (or bunny?). "Is your guinea pig ready yet?" asked the female youkai. "Of course, Gyokumen-sama," said Nii.


"Well? let's see what the result is," she commanded. "Yes, my queen," said Nii, "Come out, your highness." And from the entrance to Gyumaoh's revival, a youkai emerged, wearing white leather vest, pants, and boots. Also, he has crimson hair, youkai markings on his left cheek, and violet eyes that seem to be blank.


"Nii, it seems nothing has changed." "Don't worry, my queen, you'll see the results, starting with the ones he calls friends," Nii then just told Kougaiji, "You know what to do," and smiled saying it. Kougaiji then exited the doorway and looked for the ones he calls friends.


Somewhere in the castle, two youkai were talking, one male and one female. The male is wearing white clothes a bit similar to Kougaiji's, black hair and has a youkai marking on his noseand forehead. While the female is dazzingly beautiful, and wears a violet shirt inside of a neon green leather robe, also has white stockings and long white gloves on each arm (similar to Sanzo's, except his is black). She has lilac hair, red eyes, and has a youkai marking on her left arm.


"Dokugakuji, should we just sit still while Kougaiji-sama and Lirin-sama is in danger?" said the female. "Of course not, Yaone! That bastard Nii has then somewhere in the castle we don't even know! We scoped the whole castle yet we couldn't even a trace of them!" said the one identified as Dokugakuji.


"Dokugaku, please calm down," said Yaone, "We won't be able to find them if we are enraged." "Your right, Yaone," said Doku, "but we might not have enough time, if it continues on like this." "I know."


Just then, a shadow appeared right beside them. "Huh? Who's there?" asked Yaone. "Show Yourself!" demanded Dokugaku. The shadow showed himself, and he happens to be none other than Kougaiji. "Kou!" yelled Doku. "Kougaiji-sama!" yelled Yaone. Both of them walked over to their prince, not even noticing that he isn't wearing the earrings he always wore, "Kou! are you all right?" asked Doku. "What did they do to you?" asked Yaone.


The prince did not answer them, instead he punched both of them in their stomachs. "W-why?" asked Yaone. "K-kou..." said Doku. Both of them fell down on their knees and went unconscious. Even after all this, Kougaiji did not say anything, not even felt anything.

Just then, someone clapped from behind him. He turned to see it was Nii Jyen Yi, "Very good, my puppet." "It seems that you've become what I've wanted you to be," said Gyokumen Koushu. "Now, what I want want you to do is go find the other kyoumon, and bring them back here," instructed Nii. Kougaiji just followed what he said and went to look for the other kyoumon.




Meanwhile, a few miles away from the castle...


"Sanzooooo....Harahettaaaa..." said a young boy who seems to be dying from hunger. He has brown hair, goloden eyes, wears jeans that tattered to the middle of his calf, he also has a wrist band on each of his wrists. Another one of his features is that he has a diadem on his head, he has a beige shirt, and has a short orange cape.


"Uruseee!!! Bakasaru!!!" yelled a handsome blonde, with purple eyes, wears monks robes, and what seems like a sutra on his shoulders, also having a scarlet chakra on his forehead. He used a large harisen and slammed it right on the other boy's head. "Ow!" said the whimpering boy, holding his head. "That's what you get for annoying your master, saru," said another man, he has hair that has the color of blood, the same with his eyes, and a scar on his cheek. He is wearing a brown headband, with a brown jacket, and jeans.


"What did you say, you ero kappa?!" yelled the boy. "Oh, you want want to fight? you stupid stomach for brain ape?" said the red-head. Suddenly both of them heard two gunshots, "Do both of you wanna die that badly!!?" Sanzo yelled so loud the car shook, not to mention all of them saw that he has a huge vein popping on his head. "Aaaahhh! So scary!" both the boy and the red-head said in fear.


Just then someone laughed, "Ahahahaha! Don't kill them Sanzo, we're almost at our destination," said another person, who appears to be the driver of the battered-up jeep. The driver has three cuffs attached to his left ear, he wears an eye-piece on his right eye, and also has a smile that seems to be forced. He also wears a green jacket with a black sleeve inside it, and his pants are khaki colored jeans.


"Eh? Hakkai, you mean we're almost there already?" asked the red-head. "Yup." "What do you mean yup!?" yelled the red-head, "You're acting very calm since we're about to reach the castle." "Well, since we're gonna make one last stop before we head over there," said Hakkai, "isn't that appropriate? so that Goku won't be hungry when we're there, and we'll be rested, right Gojyo?" "Food! Food!" said Goku happily, bouncing up and down the jeep.


"Oi! Stop jumping around like an ape!" yelled Gojyo. "Food!" was all Goku said. Then for a while, both of them yelled and kicked and moved around a lot. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" yelled Sanzo, this time, he hit both of them with his harisen many times their head were smoking.


"What the hell is your problem!? You corrupt monk?!" asked Gojyo.


Hakkai just laughed a fake laugh again, "Are you feeling a bit nervous, Sanzo?" "Hn." "What, is the great Sanzo-sama getting scared?" taunted Gojyo, he then felt a bullet graze right through his hair, "Oi!" "What did both of you say?" said Sanzo. "Sanzo... what's the matter?" asked Hakkai casually. "Just troubled," was the only reply, 'If we're nere, why isn't there any youkai trying to stop us?' Sanzo thought, 'This is all not going right.'




Later that day...


"Wooow! Look that all this food!" said Goku, his eyes sparkling with joy, and trying to gobble everything up. "Don't eating everything! kono bakasaru!" yelled Gojyo, trying to get some of the food. A harisen hit both of them, "Eat properly!" Finally, the fighting, arguing, and ruckus stopped, for the mean time.


"Ne, Sanzo," said Hakkai. "What?" "I guess you noticed that there's something wrong." "Hn. It's too late for that Hakkai." "Hmm? What's too late?" asked Goku. "You wouldn't understand," said Gojyo, "You're little brain can't handle it." "I don't have a little brain! You perverted cockroach!" "Who're you calling a cockroach? you simple-minded ape?!" "You are! Look at you're antennas!" "They're my hair!"


Before they continued, they heard a gun click, then looked to their side and saw Sanzo pointing his gun at them, while eating his food. "Now, now. They're only hungry," said Hakkai. After finishing their food, they rented a room in the local inn and rested. All of them slept, except Sanzo, went out the porch and took a smoke. "Couldn't sleep?" asked someone from behind him. Sanzo turned around to see Hakkai is also awake. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Have a bad feeling, somekinda premonition, or something," replied Sanzo. "Premonition?" "Yeah, I feel that something else is gonna happen tomorrow." Hakkai laughed a little, "Well worry won't help, you know." "Tch. You're so annoying." After the small talk, Hakkai told Sanzo to get some sleep, and after a few minutes, Sanzo was finally able to sleep.




The next day, Houtou castle


"Nii, what's taking Kougaiji so long?" demanded Gyokumen Koushu. "Don't worry, your empress, he'll be here soon," said the scientist casually.


"Hm. What about those other two?"


"Both of them are in chains and locked up."


"Good. I don't want those two sneaks going around."


Just then, the door opened and Kougaiji came in. "Well, my lover's son, what have you brought?" asked Gyokumen. Kougaiji shows her two kyoumons, "Here are the two remaining kyoumons...my queen."


"Two remaining? What're you talking about? There were three!" said Gyokumen. "I forgot to mention to you, my queen, but I have one kyoumon in my office," said Nii. "You have one? Why are you it holding back?" asked Gyokumen. "I wasn't holding back, your empress, I just wanted to suprize you." "Huh. Well it's a nice suprize, we only have one kyoumon left to go." "Yes, your empress, and we don't have to look for it, coz it's coming into your hands, by today." "Oh, you mean the Sanzo-ikkou almost here?" Nii nodded. "Good, good. And after today, my beloved will give me everything," she said, reaching her hand up to the gigantic youkai.




That afternoon...


"Sanzo! are we there yet?" asked Goku. "How am I suppose to know?" "Don't worry, we'll be there in about five minutes," said Hakkai. "Things are heating up," said Gojyo.


"Let's get ready!" shouted Goku, summoning a staff out of nowhere, "NYOI-BO!!!" Next, Gojyo held out his hand and summoned another kind of weapon, which is a long metal stick, with is edge at one side, and has a crescent blade at the other.


Then, over the horizon, all of them saw Houtou castle, and blocking their way, are hundreds of youkai. "Yare yare desu ne," said Hakkai. "Hakkai..." said the monk, "Stop the car right here." "Got a plan Sanzo?" asked Hakkai. "This isn't the real enemy, it's just to weaken us down," said Sanzo as he puts both his hands in prayer and started to chant. "Hey! You're not gonna let us any fun?" said Goku. "Keep quiet saru, this makes our job a little easier," said Gojyo. "But!" "Don't worry Goku, Kougaiji and the others are probably inside," said Hakkai. "Oh yeah! Heh heh heh."


As they near the youkais, the kyoumon on Sanzo's shoulders starts to glow, and surround his body. The youkai was now only inches from the jeep when Sanzo shouted out, "MAKAI TENJOU!!!" and in a flash, decimated all the youkai, leaving nothing but sand.


"Alright, let's go," said Sanzo, and then jumped off the jeep when they reached the castle's gate. Then their jeep changed into a small white dragon, with red eyes, suddenly, the gate opened slowly. "My, my, they seem to have some kind of trap for us, don't you think?" said Hakkai. "We don't have any other choice, do we?" said Gojyo.


The four of them, along with the samll dragon, which landed on Hakkai's shoulder, went in. No one was there to greet them when they entered, just silence, and a very ominous feeling. "So what do we do now?" asked Hakkai. "Nyaaa! I thought there would be some fun inside here!" yelled Goku. "Urusai, saru," said Gojyo, "They're hiding somewhere around here."


Just then, a woman walked out from one of the pillars and greeted them, "Welcome, Sanzo-ikkou," she was wearing a scientist's robe, has glasses, and is a brunette. "Ohhh, she a cutie," remarked the playboy. Sanzo drew his gun and asked her, "Who are you?" "Hmph. The empress is waiting for you in her quarters." "Empress?" wondered Sanzo. The female doctor then went ahead, with the Sanzo-ikkou following behind.


Upon reaching a huge gate, the female doctor opened it, and then a female youkai, with green hair greeted them again, "Welcome, Sanzo-ikkou, my name is Gyokumen Koushu." "Gyokumen Koushu?" said Sanzo, "You must be Lirin's mother, since you seem to be the other only female here, now give my tenchi kaigen, it belong to me."


"I'm so sorry, but I can't give it to you right now, not until I get yours first," said Gyokumen, "Now, get them, Kougaiji." Then from behind them, Kougaiji appeared and launched an attack, thankfully, they evaded in time, coz Kougaiji's punch crushed the floor they were standing on. "Oi! Kougaiji! That was dirty!" said Goku, he then held his staff with both hands and charged at the other youkai. As he swung the staff sideways, Kougaiji blocked it with his arm and punched Goku with an impact so hard he flew to the wall and went right through it.


"What happened?" asked Gojyo, "The prince seems stronger than usual." Just then, Goku emerged from the other side of the room, keeping himself standing with the use of his staff. "Kougaiji doesn't even seem himself," speculated Hakkai as he looked at Kougaiji's movements, which is only standing, not saying anything, and also with his blank eyes.


"What did you do to him?" asked Goku. Gyokumen laughed a little, when she finally said, "I just had him disciplined, that's all... Now, go and get me that kyoumon!" she ordered. Kougaiji then, followed her order, he used his increased speed to appear in front of Sanzo, and reached for his Maten kyoumon. But before he even reached a meter within the kyoumon, Hakkai stepped in and gathered ki in his palm and released it like a beam, hittin Kougaiji head on. But Kougaiji didn't seem to be fazed by the attack and retaliated by holding out his hand and saying, "Kai," suddenly fire came out from his hand and assaulted the Sanzo-ikkou, but Hakkai, defended them by focusing ki on his palm again and made it into an energy shield protecting him and his comrades.


But the fire attack is stronger than it previously was, much stronger. It broke through Hakkai's energy barrier and nearly fried all of them, but they jumped away before it did. Goku went ahead and attacked again with his staff, while Gojyo used his weapon and released the one end of it that's the crescent blade, connected to a long chain and tried to tie down Kougaiji with it. But he was too fast and evaded the chains, punching Gojyo right in the cheek, sending him to the floor, and before Goku, who was behind him attack, he made a roundhouse kick into Goku's face and sent him flying too.


Upon landing, Kougaiji quickly turned to Sanzo's direction and attacked, but Hakkai used his martial arts and caught Kougaiji by the wrist and tried to throw him over to the wall. But with his increased strength, Kou just countered by grabbing Hakkai by the shirt and hurled him to the wall instead. After doing that, he turned to Sanzo, who held his gun in point blank range, "Hold it." Even with the gun in point blank, Kougaiji still tried to reach for the kyoumon, and Sanzo was pulling the trigger when someone knocked him out from behind. "SANZOOOO!!!" shouted Goku.


When the three companions of Sanzo looked at who knocked him out, they saw another scientist, who has a stuffed bunny, has one of those smiles that annoys you, and also has something deeper in it. He then grabbed Sanzo's kyoumon and rolled it into a scroll. "Who're you?" asked Gojyo. "Me? I'm just an ordinary human scientist," said the mysterious person, "Oh, and by the way," he said, he then walked away from his spot to reveal Kougaiji finished his chanting to make a summon, "My name's Nii Jyen Yi." Finally, Kougaiji shouted out, "ENGOKUKI!!!" the summon revealed itself as a demonic fiery monster with one eye.


The summon attacked the rest of the Sanzo-ikkou and nearly killed them. 'Shit, we weren't prepared for this...' thought Gojyo as he neared unconsciousness. Right there, all of them fell unconscious, and wounded. The only one still moving is the small dragon. "Kyuuu," it roared in a squeaky tone and charged for Nii, but he just slapped it unconscious.


After all of this, Sanzo struggled to stand up, he then pointed his gun straight at the back of the scientist. "Hold it!" yelled Sanzo, "Give me back my kyoumon!" "Ohhh, even until now, you're as stubborn as ever, Kouryuu..." said the scientist. 'That voice!' thought Sanzo as he nearly stiffened. The scientist slowly turned around to show his face, and that's when Sanzo was suprized at the familiar face, "You..." said Sanzo, a bit lost for words, "You're Uko..." suddenly Kougaiji hit him at the back of the head, "...ku..." and finally, Sanzo went unconscious.


As all the Sanzo-ikkou have fallen, Gyokumen ordered Kougaiji to kill them, but Nii told Kou to stop and go to the lab. "Nii! What are you doing?!" demanded Gyokumen. "Don't worry your empress," said Nii casually, "Wouldn't it be nice to have an audience?" he suggested, "And it's also better to have his king to eliminate them himself." "Good idea, Nii," said Gyokumen, then she told him to tie these punks and lock them up with the other two nuisance.


Nii walked over to Sanzo and said, "This should be interesting, ain't it, Kouryuu? No wait, you're Genjo Sanzo now..." he then laughed a little and ordered some of the remaining youkai soldiers to tie them up and lock them along with the other two.




(A/N: Hey! For those of you who don't know how Sanzo recognizes Nii, and calling him Ukoku, It'll be revealed in the 2nd chapter, so please R&R.







Converting /tmp/phpleNdvj to /dev/stdout