InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Beginning And End ❯ The End... or not ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own Saiyuki or Inuyasha, I'm only borrowing the characters, and everything about the anime.

"Speaking"

'Thinking'



Tenkai - Heaven

In the last chapter, the Sanzo-ikkou have fallen, but only temporarily, they'll get back in this chapter, but more complications occur. Enjoy!


Chapter 2:


"Uhhhh..." groaned Sanzo, he slowly opened his eyes and tried to get up to find his hands are tied to the pipe he leaned on.


"You awake yet? corrupt priest?" said someone. Sanzo focused his vision to see that his companions are also tied up, and that they also have others with them. "Well, well, well... looks we're not alone this time," said a voice he remembers is Dokugakuji's.


"Sanzo! Wake up!" yelled Goku. "Urusai..." Sanzo faintly made it clear, but the group knew what he said. Finally, he came to and looked around his surrounding before he looked at his companions, "Where the hell are we?" "You're in the basement," said Doku.


Sanzo saw him in one of the corners, along with Yaone, "Why are you here?" "That's what I asked him, but Hakkai suggested we wait til you regain consciousness," said Gojyo. "He's gonna be pissed off if we were told something before him," said Hakkai.


"Feh," snorted Gojyo. "Sanzo, you're all right," said Goku. "Anyway, who put you here?" Sanzo asked Dokugaku. "I-it was Kougaiji..." he said as he looked down to the floor, same with Yaone. "Why would Kougaiji attack his own companions?" asked Goku.


"I don't know, but I think it has to do with Nii," Yaone said with her sad eyes still looking down. "Yaone-san..." Hakkai said in response.


"Nii, you mean that weird looking scientist?" asked Gojyo. "Yeah, that's him, that son of a bitch did something to Kou, and I'm gonna kill him when I escape out of this!" yelled Doku. "Nii?" asked Sanzo.


"That's the guy that knocked you out during the fight with Kougaiji," said Goku, "He was even was the one that took your kyoumon." Sanzo looked serious for a moment, "This, Nii, does he have black hair as dark as night? wears glasses, and has an annoying type of voice?"


"Yeah, everytime I see him I feel creeped out," stated Yaone. Sanzo all the while, contemplated with himself, 'It's really him, but why is he helping with the resurrection of Gyumaoh?' while he was keeping to himself, Gojyo saw.


"Oi! Sanzo!" yelled Gojyo, "stop keeping to yourself and tell us what have you thought!" "Urusai!" "Feh, selfish bastard."


"First, we have to get out of here," Sanzo stated the obvious. "You think we haven't tried that?!" yelled Gojyo. Hakkai laughed again. "Hmm? You got a plan, Hakkai?" asked Gojyo.


"Well, I believe I can get us out of here," Hakkai then started to focus his chi, and then he released a small chi blast and destroyed the binding to his arm. "EH!? WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT A WHILE AGO!!" yelled Gojyo. "I just thought of it," Hakkai replied. Gojyo and Goku sweatdropped.


Hakkai got up and untied the rope on all of them, "So, what do we do now?" Sanzo searched his robes and pants, but couldn't find his gun, it seems that the others also don't have their weapons, "We get back our weapons."


"Yaone-san, you and Dokugaku know this place better than any of us, do you know where they might be hiding the weapons of my friends?" asked Hakkai. "I think that they're hiding it in the weapon room," said Yaone. "Really? that seems a bit too obvious, isn't it?" wondered Gojyo. "That's the only place I could think of," replied Yaone.


"Right, then we go to the weapons room," said Hakkai. "Let's go," Sanzo said without even stopping for a moment and kicked the door open, knocking the two youkai that were standing in front of the door out of the way and their faces hit the wall hard.


"I think he's pissed off," Gojyo whispered to Goku. "Yeah, his face even looks meaner than usual," Goku responded. Sanzo heard them, but ignored it and kept walking.






While they went on to the wepons room, killing off any youkai standing in their way without alerting the others. Gyokumen Koushu is finally getting what she wants, "Nii, how long are you gonna stand around?" "Standing around? Your empress, I'm not standing around, I'm just waiting..." said the scientist.


"Waiting? For what?" asked Gyokumen. "For your only daughter," replied Nii. Then, the doors to the room opened, and then they showed two youkai pushing a huge glass cylinder filled some strange green liquid. From inside the cylinder, a body could be found, the body is that of a girl youkai, she has tanned skin with orange hair, the girl appears to be unconscious.


"Well? Let's prepare for the revival," Nii said casually. The youkais then pushed the glass cage near Gyumaoh, "Leave us," ordered Gyokumen. Once the other youkai left, the female scientist started to attach some of the equipments from the cylinder to the machines attached to Gyumaoh.


"All right, begin the extraction," commanded Nii. Right then, and old youkai with wirings sticking out of the back of his head pressed a button, which activated something from the machine, and the blod from the girl was being transfused to the giant youkai.


"Now, what do we do about the kyoumon?" asked the empress, not even caring about her daughter. "After the transfusion, our little princess won't have much use, won't she?" countered Nii. "Don't ask a question where you know the answer, Nii, now what about the kyoumon?!" the empress is starting to lose her temper.


"Please, your highness, I know what we should do with the kyoumon," Nii said, unfazed by the queen's anger, "Just leave it to me."






While they were preparing the revival of Gyumaoh, Sanzo and the others were still making their way to the weapons room. "Yaone-san, how close are we from the weapon room?" asked Hakkai. "We're close, it's just over there," Yaone pointed five doors away to the left.


As they approached the door, they felt a low rumbling throughout the whole castle. "What the hell?!" Gojyo shouted. "What's going on!?" asked Goku, then suddenly, the rumbling stopped. "Looks like they're almost finish with Gyumoah's revival," Hakkai said without notice, while Sanzo looks like he's getting more pissed. 'If we don't stop Gyumaoh's resurrection in time, we're all dead.'


They hurried over to the weapons room, opened the door but inside were dozens of youkai, training and armed. "This doesn't look good," said the smiling Hakkai. Gojyo and Goku sweatdropped, while Sanzo's eyes droopped down some more, it was obvious this wasn't good.


"Hakkai, Gojyo, Goku, handle this stupid worms, me and the others will get the weapons," Sanzo commanded, and they followed. Hakkai blasted some of the youkai away. While Gojyo and Goku fought bare-handed.


Sanzo and the rest ran over to their weapons, upon getting there, Sanzo threw the sword to Dokugaku, and the spear to Yaone. Yaone then grabbed Gojyo's weaopn and Goku's and threw them to the two.


"All right, let's play," Gojyo said unchaining his weapon and killed off another dozen with the chained edge. Goku extended his staff and jumped right into the middle of the youkai and attacked all of them. While Sanzo himself fired bullet by bullet into the hearts of youkai.


"Hurry up, we have to finish the mission fast," Sanzo was getting impatient wasting his time on this pathetic youkai, the real trouble is upstairs.







While finished off the reamining youkai in the castle, the event upstairs was even making the gods shiver. "Nii, have you finished the process?" asked the queen.


"Almost there," Nii answered, "finished," he added as it showed he made some type of drawing on the ground with a star in the middle. He then placed each kyoumon on each end of it, and the markings started to glow.


"My queen, once this ends, your beloved will be revived and become stronger than the army of heaven itself."


"Good, Nii, you really are the best there is," Gyokumen complimented him.


"Thank you for the compliment, the pleasure is all mine," he said.








The Sanzo-ikkou raced upstairs and finally arrived to the room they were in before, the Gyumaoh revival room, Gojyo and Goku opened the door together, and Sanzo went in first, "UKOKU!!!"


'Ukoku?' thought the rest, 'wasn't he that monk he talked about?' thought Hakkai and Gojyo.


Hearing the cry for his former name, Nii and the queen turned around to see the Sanzo-ikou is free, and they looked pissed. "How did you get free?" asked Gyokumen. "That was easy, we removed the cuffs," Sanzo answered blatantly, "Now answer my question, why do you want to revive Gyumaoh?"


Gyokumen smiled at the question, "Because I want everything, I want to seat in the throne of heaven, and rule over the world." "Huh, you're nothing but a spoiled old slut!" Sanzo yelled.


"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!" Gyokumen was enraged, no one has ever called her such things, veins were popping in her face. "You heard me, old wrinkled hag, you want to be in heaven so that people will think you're powerful and beautiful."


"You foolish monk, you think you can just mock me?! You will be the last to die!" she yelled very loud, and was about to scream some more but Nii stopped her. "My queen, you might develope wrinkles if you stress out like that," he said, though not having a hint of caring in his voice.


Sanzo saw him and pointed his gun, "Nii Jyen Yi, is that you're new name?" he asked the scientist. "The 31st Toa Genjo Sanzo, that's your new name too, isn't it?" the scientist answered back.


"Sanzo, do you know this guy?" asked Gojyo. "Yeah, you two seem like old acquaintances," wondered Hakkai.


"Sanzo, you know Nii Jyen Yi?" Dokugaku asked.



"For you information, his name isn't really Nii Jyen Yi," Sanzo said, still aiming the gun. The others were suprized at this, especially Yaone and Doku. "His name isn't Nii? So who is he then?" questioned Doku.


"Oh please, Nii was my name... my name before the title you know me, ain't that right? Sanzo..." Nii taunted them. He then walked over slowly to them, "You lot are really good, if you managed to beat my old student, if I really considered him a student."


"Student? Who the hell does he mean?" asked Gojyo, then it donned on him, 'Don't tell me this guy...'


"As far back as I know, your name wasn't Nii Jyen Yi," Sanzo said, "But rather, it was... the name that that crazy bastard Kami-sama told us..." "Kami-sama?!" his three companions said in unison. 'So this is the guy, the one who really involved Ginkaku and Kinkaku in their anguish,' Gojyo thought.


'So, he's the one Kami-sama talked about so much,' thought Hakkai.


"...Your name back then, was... Ukoku... Sanzo..." once Sanzo said this the whole room seemingly went quiet. Gojyo, Hakkai, and Goku were shocked, even thought they knew who he might have been. Dokugaku, Yaone, and were even more so, they lived with this scientist, who was not only the greatest biological engineer of their time, but he was also a sanzo.


"...You... you're a sanzo?" Dokugaku couldn't even find his voice. He turned to Gyokumen, "Did you know about this?! Answer me!!"


"Hmph, you should show respect, you little worm! Of course I know! that's why I chose him, not for being a sanzo, but for his knowledge, what he can give me."


Sanzo didn't care what she said, he was very curious, why would a sanzo help with the destruction of the world? he had to know.


"Ukoku, why are you helping with Gyumaoh's revival?" he asked. Ukoku looked at him, "Why? it pays good money that's all."


"Just for money?! It's because of you that two little kids died!" Gojyo shouted. "What do you mean? about my dead student? What he did to them, wasn't my fault, he did it himself."


Gojyo couldn't stand it any longer and threw the edged chain at him, but it was caught by Kougaiji, who appeared out of nowhere.


"Kou!" yelled Dokugaku, "What did you do to him?! he demanded. "You really want the truth?" said Nii, "I just had him brainwashed."


"You, you fucking bastard!!" Dokugaku yelled, he then charged toward the scientist, but met face to face with Kou. "Kou! It's me!" but Kougaiji didn't hear him, he kicked Dokugaku right in the gut, grabbed his head and smashed it on the wall.


"Dokugakuji!!!" yelled Yaone as she ran to help him. "Yaone-san! Don't!" Hakkai reached and grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "Hakkai-san, let me go! I've got to stop them!"


"Kougaiji is not himself right now, he'll harm you," Hakkai calmed her down. "We have to help them," she said, when she spotted a large cylinder holding Lirin inside.


Yaone's eyes went wide, "Lirin-sama!!!" she cried out to Kougaiji's sister, "Nii! What did you do to Lirin-sama!" she yelled. "She was needed to revive Gyumaoh, isn't that kinda sweet? The queen would use the life of her own daughter to restore the one she loves."


"Y-you mean she was your daughter? and you would use her life just to bring back some dead youkai?!" Goku was furious at this, this people were heartless, they didn't care about using other's lives. He then charged at Kougaiji, who evaded the strike by jumping up and landing behind Goku. But Goku anticipated this and turned around to stike again, but Kou blocked it.


Goku was expecting for the counter-attack, but instead heard a gunshot. Sanzo fired a round right into Kou's arm, making him move backwards and kneel on the ground. "Cut all of this crap! And give me back my kyoumon!"


"I'll give it back to you, but after we use it," Nii said as he turned around to see what's the progress with the Gyumaoh experiment. "No... you used them already," Sanzo felt the back of his spine get frozen.


Suddenly, a bright light engulfed the room, followed by a loud roar. "This, is very, very, very bad," Gojyo said anxiously, after feeling the power that the youkai had, not to mention the size.


"It's... it's Gyumaoh!" Yaone screamed. While the others were in awe at the ki they felt from the youkai, Gyokumen was laughing very happily. "Ahahahaha! My love has finally reawakened! Now he shall punish the ones who killed in the first place, Tenkai itself!"


"What? How?" Hakkai was confused. "Ukoku! Don't tell me that you have done..." Sanzo demanded.


"Please, just call me Nii, I left that name a long time ago... right about the time, Koumyou got killed..." Nii said.


Sanzo felt like he was going crazy, Gyumaoh had become revived, and Ukoku, no, Nii knows something about his master's death. He held up his gun and asked, "Don't you mention his name!"


"Why Kouryuu, he was my colleague," Nii was taunting the strong resolve of Sanzo. Sanzo's eye twitched and pulled the trigger, unfortunately, it didn't hit Nii, rather it broke the cylinder which contained Lirin.


"Yaone, get Lirin, and dress her up," Sanzo then turned to face Dokugaku and Gojyo, "The two of you go and knock the hell out of Kougaiji," he turned to Goku, "Go and get my Maten and Seiten kyoumon," finally to Hakkai, "Come with me and try to hold down Gyumaoh."


Without another word, they all followed him, even though some of them are his enemies. While he and Hakkai walked toward the waking Gyumaoh, Hakkai asked him, "Sanzo... how are we gonna handle this one? it took a god to stop him back then, we might not stand a chance..."


"You said 'might' Hakkai, there's no way I think we're going to survive this, besides, I'd rather die fighting than die running away," Sanzo said, trying to stay calm.


Hakkai was no longer smiling, his face was serious, he looked toward the awakening Gyumaoh, as his immense ki made him cold.


Sanzo then suddenly started shooting at Gyumaoh, who only grunted with everyshot, and then the bullet holes went and healed in an instant.


While Sanzo and Hakkai kept firing, Goku ran and reached for the Maten Sutra and threw it in Sanzo's direction, which he caught. He then ran for the Seiten Sutra, but before even coming within six feet from it, the newly awaked Gyumaoh was letting out his rage everywhere, and drived Goku right into the ground.


"Goku!!!" Hakkai called to see if he's okay, but got knocked off his feet by Gyumaoh. "Hakkai!" Gojyo yelled this time, trying to hold down Kougaiji with his chain while Dokugaku was holding Kou with his hands. "Kou! Snap out of it!" he yelled, but Kougaiji was starting to yell and growl now.



No matter how hard he tried, Dokugaku couldn't do anything for the poor prince. Kougaiji then managed to break the chain even though he has a gunshot wound in his arm. Once breaking the chain, he punched Dokugaku right in the gut, making him pass out again.


"Dokugaku!!" Gojyo yelled out. He then went into a defensive position as he saw Kou stand up and eyed him as his next target. "Crap..."



While all this havoc was occurring, Yaone ran over to Lirin and managed to find her clothes near by (A/N: Pls don't ask). She then went and carried her over to the exit, trying to bring her to a safe place. She was inches from the door when the body of Gojyo flied across the room and hit both of them.


After landing on Yaone, Gojyo tried to get up, followed Hakkai and Goku. Sanzo was in front of them, and finally stopped Kougaiji by shooting him right in the chest. Once this happened, Gyumaoh finally gained consciousness and remained in composure.


He looked around to see Gyokumen Koushu, and other strangers. "Who are you?" he asked in a deep voice that seemed to echo in the room. "My love," Gyokumen said out loud, "This filthy insects have tried to stop your resurrection."


Gyumaoh didn't say anything, and noticed his son and daughter laying down on the ground, unconscious. "What has happened to my offsprings?" "They have also paid the price, they also tried to stop you," Gyokumen said.


"Just shut the hell up, old hag," Sanzo said clearly, which made made her have a vein pop in her forehead.


The great youkai then also noticed that the three companions of the monk are youkai. "You three! Do you also help these pathetic ningens?" he demanded.


"We're not helping anybody but ourselves!" Gojyo yelled back.


Gyumaoh then snorted at their answer, then held out his hand summoned a huge hammer. "Wahhhh! That's a huge hammer!" Goku shouted, in suprize.


"Shit..." Sanzo cussed as Gyumaoh had the hammer, but he did not raise it. Instead he quickly opened his mouth and let out a huge blast of ki that was aimed for the Sanzo-ikkou. Fortunately, they evaded it, but barely.


The blast went right through the castle wall and kept going into the horizon, into the sky. Once the group got separated, Gyumaoh quickly raised his hammer and brought it down on Sanzo.


"Sanzo!!!" Goku ran as fast as he could and used his staff to block the attack, but he couldn't hold it any longer, and let go of his grip and both of them jumped away. Gyumaoh kicked Goku very hard as he was in mid-air, and made him roll across the floor.


He then felt a small ki blast hit his back. Hakkai was using everything he had, he fired blast after blast, but it wasn't good enough. Gojyo didn't know what to do, he saw Goku got knocked down in one blow, which hardly, if ever, never did happen.


Gojyo then saw Hakkai got slammed into the wall by Gyumaoh's hammer. Even with his height, Gyumaoh was very fast, he took out both Goku and Hakkai in less than a minute.


Gyumaoh then turned around fast and swung his hammer towards Gojyo, he blocked it with his Jakujou, but the power behind the hammer was too strong and knocked him too off his feet. He then went across the room and rolled along the floor, stopping right in front of the only one still standing.


"Tch," Sanzo snorted, drew a cig and lighted it. "Do have any last wishes? ningen?" Gyumaoh spitted the word ningen.


"None, though I have one thing to tell you," Sanzo said, "You hate ningens so much, but a ningen is the one that brought you back."


Gyumaoh wondered what he was saying and then turned to Gyokumen, "Is what he said true?!" he demanded. Gyokumen for the first time wasn't calm like she used to be. "I-I did it for you, besides, I didn't ask for his help, I made him help!" she tried to get out of it.


Nii then walked out of the shadows he was hiding, but he didn't seem scared at all, he just smiled that smile of his. "Excuse me, your king..." Nii said, "It's true what she said, I helped with your resurrection... and she paid me a very good reward for it."


"You rewarded a ningen?" Gyumaoh sounded furious, "You know how much I despise all the ningens, they should be our slaves! Not partners!" he roared. Gyokumen didn't say anything, she just stood there being yelled at.


Gyumaoh didn't say anything more to her, he looked at Nii and saw something in his eye he didn't like, but didn't know what it was. "Excuse me king, may I inform you of something?" Nii asked.


"What is it?" Gyumaoh said. "The monk that you were facing, he just made you talk to us to buy him some time," Nii replied.


The big youkai then turned around to see the monk chanting, and the kyoumon starts to suround him. "What the?" Gyumaoh was caught off guard, but regained compsure and charged up a ki blast through his mouth.


The time seemed to go slowly, the rest of the team slowly regained consciousness, and saw what was happening. Sanzo was ready to unleash the power of his kyoumon when he saw a small light emitting from the Seiten kyoumon.


While he looked at it, he didn't forget about the danger in front of him. Gyumaoh released his attack first, followed by Sanzo's Makai Tenjou. The attack both connected, but Gyumaoh's attack was starting to gain the advantage, and overwhelm Sanzo.


The others were about to help, but a light surrounded the room, and they to see a kyoumon was somehow activated.


The Seiten kyoumon then suddenly spread and surrounded Sanzo, his companions, and the Kougaiji-ikkou. It released one final bright light that blinded Gyumaoh, and the others.


Once the light stopped, they looked to find the Sanzo-ikkou and the Kougaiji-ikkou have disappeared, leaving the Seiten kyoumon behind. "Where have they escaped to?!" Gyumaoh's voice roared again.


"Nii, what's happening here?" asked Gyokumen. "Interesting, interesting indeed..." Nii just said.


"Well, nevermind, they may have escaped, but my love will rule this world, and even Tenkai won't be able to stop him," said Gyokumen.


"What are you saying?" wondered Gyumaoh. "Oh, please let me explain," offered Nii, "We have revived you and given you the powers of a god... using the five Tenchi Kaigen."


"You mean THE five Tenchi Kaigen?!" asked the amazed Gyumaoh. Nii nodded to this. A small laughter from Gyumaoh came, and it became louder and louder, until his laugh can be heard from outside the castle, and into Tenkai.






Tenkai


"Kanzeon Bosatsu," asked someone with a long moustache, grey hair tied to his back, and what looks like ancient armor.


"Yes? What is it Jiroushin?" asked Kanzeon Bosatsu, who was wearing a revealiing outfit, which is a white dress that shows her cleavage (A/N: I won't go into what size they are), the legs are being shown, she has her long black hair tied like a ponytail. She is wearing a necklace that has a figure of the sun.


"What has happened to the Sanzo-ikkou?" asked Jiroushin.


"Why do you want to know?" replied Kanzeon.


"I'm just curious, do you know where they went?"


"The truth is, I don't know..." she said this even though she didn't seem worried, just amused.


"Then, we are in danger! We should warn the other superiors!"


"No need for that, they already know about it, from Gyumaoh's laughing and all."


"Kanzeon Bosatsu! What should we do?!"


"What? you should know by now... we wait."


"What?!"


"You heard me, the role of gods are not to rule, but to watch."


"So you just want us to watch the destruction of all the worlds?!"


"Just relax Jiroushin, we have a lot of 'time' in our hands... so just relax and wait."






Sengoku Jidai


Somewhere deep in the forest, a light shone, and right there appeared the Sanzo-ikkou, with four others. Once landing on the ground, Sanzo fell on his knees and breathing hard, while the others didn't seem so.


"Sanzo, are you all right?" asked Hakkai who went to his side. "Yeah, just tired..." Sanzo panted.


Hakkai saw a lot of ki drained from Sanzo, so he asked, "What has happened? A lot of your ki has been drained."


The monk heard this, and wondered, 'Hmm, looks like using more than one Tenchi Kaigen drains my life, better watch out for it...' he then looked around to see they're in some forest, "Where are we?" asked Sanzo.


"I don't know, but right now, we have more than that to worry," said Hakkai, the others are seriously injured.


Sanzo saw the others, and they all are badly injured, "Uhh, go and find some water." Hakkai smiled at this and went and looked for water with Hakuryuu.


While Hakkai was gone, the others were trying to stay awake, and alive. Doku and Yaone were checking on Kou and Lirin. Yaone managed to remove the bullet in Kou's chest and arm, and closed them with bandages, while she used a tranfusion between Doku and Lirin to restore some blood to the princess, since both Doku and Lirin had the same blood type.


Goku was staying quiet in a corner, seemingly humiliated by the two defeat they had. Gojyo smoked his cigarette, so did Sanzo.


While they all stayed quiet, Sanzo looked into the sky, and saw so many stars. 'Looks like it's not going to rain tomorrow,' he then closed his eyes and waited for the water.



(A/N: Alright, that was chapter 2 of this seemingly unfamous fic, heh, I laughed at my own pathetic self, which is crazy. Anyway, I'm still gonna continue with this fic, coz I have plans for this one, including my first fic.)


























Converting /tmp/phpVnHCsd to /dev/stdout