InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Beginning And End ❯ The Encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own Saiyuki or Inuyasha, I'm only borrowing the characters, and everything about the anime.

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

Telepathy

Word to reviewers:


jane_03 - Thank you for reviewing this fic, and I will continue to update this fic til it's finished.
Fire Neko - Thanks for liking this fic, and sorry for not reviewing your fics.



In chapter 2, the Sanzo-ikkou failed to stop Gyumaoh's revival, and they nearly died. But Sanzo managed to save his team, including four others, now they're in a new place, or new time? what'll they do?




Chapter 3:



After waiting a few minutes, Hakkai arrived with the water. "What took you so long?" asked Gojyo. "Oh, the nearest place I could find water was about a a kilometer away from here," Hakkai said, smiling his ever fake smile.


"Yeah? well those four need some water," he pointed to the Kougaiji-ikkou, "Goku hasn't moved in a while, same with Sanzo."


"Really?" Hakkai said as he looked at his companions, Goku was sitting under a tree, looking down at the ground, Sanzo sat under another tree, looking at the sky. While the Kougaiji-ikkou were comforting each other, waiting for Lirin and their leader to wake up.


"Yeah, Goku hasn't been like this since our encounter with Kami-sama, and the prince over there has been unconscious for a while, along with the princess."


Just then, Sanzo looked at them, "What took you so long?"


Both Hakkai and Gojyo chuckled.


"What," Sanzo sounded irritated.


"Ah, it was nothing," was Hakkai's fast reply. "Here's the water for us," he added as he went to where Yaone is and handed it to her.


"Arigatou, Hakkai-san," Yaone said.


"Don't worry about it, both Kougaiji and Lirin need your attention."


Yaone smiled at him. He returned it, he then turned around and went back to his companions.


"Sanzo," Hakkai called.


"What."


"I guess now's the appropriate time to talk about what happened."


"What about it."


"Like about where the hell are we?" Gojyo asked for him.


"I'm not one to care," Sanzo said as he looked away from them..


"Pft. You never do," Gojyo replied, throwing his arms in the air.


"Now, now," Hakkai calmed them down, "before we continue this, we forgot about one thing."


"What's that?" Gojyo asked.


"Goku."


The three of them looked at Goku's direction, who is still moping at his two straight loses.


"I wouldn't worry about him," Sanzo quickly said, "He already know what it's like having your ass handed to you, it happened with Kami-sama, so he'd get back to his usual stupid self in a while."


"Woooww... You really have that much faith in us, don't you?" Gojyo said, sarcastically.


"Keep talking, kappa," Sanzo replied with a gun in his hand. Gojyo stopped talking, but still had a smug look on his face.


"Sanzo..." Hakkai called again.


"What now," Sanzo sounded annoyed, "If it's wherever we are, don't worry about it, once thos guys have recovered," he pointed at the Kougaiji-ikkou.


"Wait, are you sure that the prince is released from whatever they did to him?" Gojyo asked, "What about Lirin? Who knows what happened to her?"


"Stop worrying, kappa, we just wait and see what happens."


The kappa snorted.


"With all that done, it may be wise if we find out where we are," suggested Hakkai.


"Hm. Gojyo, go with him," Sanzo said, more like commanded.


"What?!"


"Shhh... please be quiet, Gojyo-san," Yaone shushed him. The kappa snorted, "Fine, I'll go." He got up and went with Hakkai to go find out where they are, not knowing when they are.


"Why didn't you go with them, Sanzo-sama?" Yaone asked.


"Because my body feels like shit," came Sanzo's curtly reply. Yaone only looked at him and started to treat his wounds too.


While she did this, Sanzo again looked at the evening sky.







-5 kilometers away-


"What's taking her so long?" someone growled near an ordinary well. This one is wearing a sort of red kimono with a samurai sheath, light colored skin, golden eyes, his hair a shiny silver, and silver dog ears.


"Relax, Inuyasha, she's probably packing up more food from her time, there might be some ramen for you," said a small child, but this one has orange hair, green eyes, and one big fluffy tail.


"Keh. She'd better bring lots of ramen," replied the one known as Inuyasha. At that moment, a light came from the well, and from it a girl climbed out. The girl has long raven colored hair, brown eyes, light colored skin, and a pretty face, she's also wearing a school girl uniform that's above the knee.


"Hey you guys!" said the girl.


"Kagome!" shouted the boy as he ran over to the girl and he hugged her.


"Hi, Shippo!" said Kagome.


"What took you so long?" Inuyasha asked in a gruff manner.


"Inuyasha, I know you missed me very much, and in case your wondering, I brought you plenty of ramen," she said, surprising Inuyasha.


"How did-- never mind."


Kagome smiled at him, "I'm happy to see you too."


The hanyou didn't reply, but just walked with her to the village they're heading.


"Kagome, did you bring some of that chocolate?" asked Shippo.


"Of course, but you can't have all of them today, okay?"


"Awww..."


They kept talking until they reached the village, where they are greeted by two individuals, three including a small yellow cat with two tails, and big red eyes.


"Hello, Kagome!" said an attractive woman, she is wearing a pink kimono with a green skirt. She is also carrying a huge boomerang on her back.


"Welcome back," greeted a man, who is wearing a monk's robes, has his hair tied in a ponytail, and carries a staff. These two looked like they were in a hurry to say something to them.


"Hey guys, is something wrong?" Kagome asked them.


"I think you guys may want to check this out," said the monk.


"Why? What happened?" Inuyasha was getting impatient.


"Come on, over here," the woman led them back to the village and pointed to the horizon.


"A while ago, Miroku and I saw strange light over there, it's about 5 kilometers away."


"Sango, could you please tell us what exactly happened?" asked Kagome.


"It occurred around a minute or two when Inuyasha left..."


-Flashback-


"Inuyasha, where are you going?" asked Sango.


"I'm gonna to the well," Inuyasha said as he left in a hurry.


"I'm going too," added Shippo as he followed.


After they're gone from sight, Sango saw Miroku let out a smile. "Don't even think of anything, you lecherous monk," she told him.


"What? I'm only happy for Inuyasha, he is finally showing how he cares for Kagome."


"Yeah, I agree with you there," a pause, "But still, don't think of anything."


"Please, do you think that I don't have any self control?" Miroku acted hurt, walking back to the village.


_A few minutes later_


*SMACK!!* Miroku rubbed his left cheek, which has a red handmark, which Sango lovingly gave to him.


"What did I tell you?!" Sango shouted.


"I know, I know," Miroku said, "I just couldn't help it, I inherited it from my father."


"Well try to control yourself harder!"


Suddenly, they saw a white light flash a few kilometers away, in the forest. They, along with the people of the village continued to look toward the light, until it slowly faded.


"What did you think that was?" asked Sango.


"I don't know," replied the monk.


"M-maybe the gods have arrived to give us their blessing," one of the villagers suggested. Soon the whole village started to murmur about gods arriving to save them.


"I don't think it's gods or whatever," Sango whispered to Miroku.


"I don't think so too, I sense some strong youki over there," Miroku whispered back.


"Say, what is happening over here?" someone asked out loud from the crowd. Then, an old woman, wearing a white gi and a red skirt emerged and looked at Miroku and Sango.


"Lady Kaede, it seems we have some visitors," Miroku pointed where the light once was, "A light appeared and faded just as fast, whatever is over there, I sense strong youkai's."


"Yes, I also sense them, but one is different," said Kaede.


"Should we go?" Sango looked at Miroku.


"I guess we should," the monk thought for a while, "but we should go to the well to inform Inuyasha, we might need his help, I sense more than three of them, Kaede, could you please tell Kagome that we went to find some youkai?"


"Of course."




-End of Flashback-



"After that, we came to get you, but it seems Kagome already arrived," Sango ended.


"So you guys need my help, huh?" Inuyasha said proudly.


"Don't lose to your ego, Inuyasha," said Kagome.


"Yeah, we better go, find those youkai," said Shippo.


"And what made you so brave?" Inuyasha questioned.


"Because Kagome will give me more chocolate."


Kagome giggled at this, while Inuyasha snorted.


"Whatever, let's go," the hanyou carried Kagome and Shippo on his back, while Kirara turned into her larger form and flew with Miroku and Sango on her back. Not knowing who they'll meet on the way.






Back to where one half of the Sanzo-ikkou is, Goku is still looking down, Sanzo looked indifferent, just smoking his marlboro. Kougaiji and Lirin were still asleep, Yaone was taking care of them, and Dokugaku stood guard.


Suddenly, Goku stood up and punched the huge rock near him, making a large hole in it. This caught the attention of the ones still awake.


"What's wrong with you?" Sanzo asked.


"Nuthing's wrong," Goku pointed out, "I've just decided that I'm gonna be much stronger," he finished with a look of determination in his eyes.


Sanzo looked at the monkey king, "Took you long enough, now go and let Yaone treat your wounds, you'll only be a liability if you stay injured," he commanded. Goku smiled and nodded, and walked over to Yaone smiling widely like he has uncovered a lost treasure.





Meanwhile, Hakkai and Gojyo are starting to think they're lost, well, one of them at least. "Oi, Hakkai, don't tell me we're lost," Gojyo whined.


"We're not lost," Hakkai said, followed with by laughing.


"Tch," Gojyo glared at his companion, "then where the hell are we right now, anyway?"


"Don't worry, this is the spot where I got the water," he said, showing Gojyo the nearby river.


"Wow, this looks good," the kappa then got down to drink the fresh water, which was refreshing.


Suddenly, they both tensed up after hearing a rustle of bushes close by. "Gojyo, did you see something?"


"Sorry. Nope." They walked up where the noises are, and saw a little girl. She has silvery white hair, very pale skin, wearing a robe so white, it was unbelievable, and dark eyes that seem completely devoid of emotions. She also seems to be carrying a baby boy who has light purple hair, purple eyes, the eyes sent their guards up high. The baby is also carrying what looks like a blue crystal ball.


'She isn't emitting any kind of evil ki, but I still sense something ominous about this girl,' Hakkai thought.


"Hey, girl, are you lost?" Gojyo questioned the little girl, but still kept his guard up.


The white haired girl just stared at them with those solid black eyes. "Youkai..." was all she said. Just then, someone else arrived, this time, it isn't human. The creature that arrived was grey skinned, purple hair and eyes like the baby, and big wings.


"What the heck is that?!" Gojyo loudly asked.


"I don't know, but it looks dangerous," Hakkai plainly said his face a little serious.


"No, duh."


The creature attacked them by forming his arm into a sharp spike and stretched it. Both Hakkai and Gojyo easily evaded it, the latter used his jakujou and attempted to slice the arm off, but it separated itself and reformed back on the arm of the creature.


"Shit, that didn't go well," Gojyo cursed.


Hakkai tried his turn and fired a ki blast at the creature, but it intentionally separated its body from its legs, and used the body to attack the two, it moved like some kind of slime, but the imapct was hard like a rock.


"Hakkai, got any ideas?" Gojyo asked.


"Unfortunately, no," Hakkai replied.


"Great, well here it goes!" he charged at the monster as it reforms. As he came closer, it finished reforming and used its wings to fly up. "Damn!" Gojyo cursed, he then used the chain from his jakujou to grab the foot of the monster. "Hakkai!"


Hakkai took his cue and fired a stronger ki blast, this time it hit its target, sending it back to the ground.


"Whew," Hakkai huffed.


"Hey, where the hell's the girl?" Gojyo yelled, looking around.


"It looks like she ran away, we probably scared her," Hakkai suggested.


"Yeah right, I know that you know there was something wrong with the girl."


"You mean, besides the fact that she isn't emitting any sort of evil ki, yet the way she stares at you is like looking at a black hole?" Hakkai pointed out with a smile.


"Yeah, you nailed it," a drop of sweat appeared on Gojyo's face. Hakkai let out a laugh. Suddenly, the creature stood back up and disappeared into the forest so fast, Hakkai and Gojyo weren't able to react.


"Hey! Where do ya think you're going?" Gojyo began to chase the creature, but after running a few meters, he stopped, "Damn, he disappeared."


"Lost him?" Hakkai asked as he appeared right beside him.


"Yeah, my bad."


"Well, it doesn't matter for now, we still have to find a town."


"I know, I know, if we don't that monk's gonna go trigger happy on us."


"Yes, he surely would," Hakkai joined in on the humor.


"Well, let's go," Gojyo started to walk back to the river when he noticed that Hakkai wasn't following, "yo, Hakkai, what's up?"


"Oh, nothing, just wondering about that girl again."


"You should stop worrying, you'll REALLY turn bald, just look at Sanzo, he's starting to lose more hair than before," he joked.


"I guess, about the girl, I mean," Hakkai then followed Gojyo back. While walking to the river, they kept talking, not even hearing the voices past the bushes.





-Close by-


"Dammit! I lost the trail! stupid river..." Inuyasha yelled at his bad luck.


While he kept cursing, Sango and Miroku arrived, and a the first thing they noticed is Inuyasha complaining like a kid.


"What's wrong with him, now?" Sango asked Kagome, who was rubbing her temples.


"When we arrived, Inuyasha said he lost the scent, he also said the river must have washed up the tracks."


"What? After all that trouble trying to keep up with him? he lost the scent?!" Sango nearly screamed.


-Flashback-


"Inuyasha, have you found something?" Kagome asked. Right now, Inuyasha is in a crouching position, sniffing on the ground. Right next to them, Shippo was eating a chocolate bar, and the rest are up in the air, riding Kirara.


"You bet, I just sniffed a scent of Naraku, and it's only a few minutes old," Inuyasha said with an eager grin, "This time, I'm gonna kick his ass and get the Shikon no Tama."


"Really?! the scent's going where?" Kagome began to ready her bow and arrows, and has a look of determination in her eyes, "But what about the strange light?"


"That can wait later, this way, now get on my back."


Kagome hopped on, and shouted to her friends, "Hey! Sango! Miroku! Follow us! Inuyasha found Naraku's scent!"


"But what about the light?!" Sango shouted back.


"He said it can wait later!"


"Alright, we'll follow!"


Inuyasha then ran his fastest, wanting to get to wherever Naraku is, or was.


"Hey! Could you at least slow down!? We might lose you guys!" Sango shouted.


"If I slow down, I might lose them!" Inuyasha yelled back, and kept going.


-End of Flashback-


"I can't believe him," Miroku butted in.


"Same here!" Shippo added.


"Will you guys just shut up?!!" Inuyasha shouted, breathing hard. All of a sudden he stopped and looked to his left.


"What is it?" Kagome asked, noticing the seriousness in his face.


"I hear something coming this way, two of them, and they smell of youkai" Inuyasha motioned for them to stand back. Once they did, he drew his sword.


"Come to think about it, if I'm not correct, the location of the light came from that location," Miroku mentioned.


Kagome and the others couldn't hear what Inuyasha heard, but after straining to listen, they heard footsteps, feet stepping on grass, and it was coming closer.


"That's probably them," Sango said.


"Do you think they're with Naraku?" asked Kagome.


"They're probably suppose to meet with him here," Inuyasha suggested.


Inuyasha readied his sword on whoever's coming. They saw the bushes starting to shake, signaling that they're about to come out. Everyone readied they're weapons, while Shippo hid behind Kagome.


Once he saw a hand come out, Inuyasha leapt forward and swung his sword, it met another weapon with a loud clang.


The owner of the strange looking weapon emerged. He has long red hair, blood red eyes, a brown bandana on his forehead, brown jacket with a white shirt inside, jeans, and brown boots. Another one emerged, this one had dark hair, shining green eyes, what looks to be a monocle on the right eye, wearing a green jacket, a white sash, and khaki pants.


"Who the hell're you?!" Both the redhead and Inuyasha asked.




(A/N: Sorry that it's short, I couldn't think of anything else, but it's better than none, right? Chapter 4 comes in soon.)






























































Converting /tmp/phpetf276 to /dev/stdout