InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Where do we go from here? ❯ The Final Battle ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sasha: Hiya All!!!!! First Fic and I'm sooo proud of myself. It is set right after the Final Battle of Inuyasha. Now, Sesshomaru, Get your ass over here and do my disclaimer.
Sesshomaru: Sasha does not own Inuyasha or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, no matter how much she wishes she did.
Sasha: Hey!
Sesshomaru: Rated T for Sasha's foul mouth.
Sasha: What is this? Insult Sasha day or something?
 
 
 

The ground was red with blood. HIS blood. The blood of the one that made their lives hell. Inuyasha was watching Kagome, who was searching through the remains of Naraku for the Jewel. The jewel which started her misery and led to this battle. There were scattered limbs on the ground. Sesshomaru had decided to help Inuyasha and his group at the last minute, due to Rin's urging. Now, his face was bloody as well as his clothes. Rin had been kidnapped and Sesshomaru had had nowhere else to turn. His true love, Summer, though he did not know this yet, was supporting him, looking injured herself. Jaken had been killed in the battle, but he was the only fatality from their group.
Kohaku was lying on the ground, jewel shard pulled out only moments ago by Naraku, with Sango hunched over him, crying. Miroku was comforting her. Shippo had ran and hid, but was now back, unscathed by the battle that took place around him.
Sesshomaru stood up, leaning on Summer. He pulled out Tenseiga. They stumbled over to Sango and her dead brother. He sliced through the demons from hell and Kohaku started to stir. Rin stood up. She walked around, looking at the blood-stained Earth. Tears began to stream down her face. She lifted her head to the Heavens, lifting her voice in song.
“Where do we go from here?” She sang, Sesshomaru joining in.
“Where do we go from here?”
This time, Sesshomaru sang, “The battle's done, And we kind of won So we sound our victory cheer.”
Summer sang along with Sesshomaru, now.” Where do we go from here? “
Inuyasha and Kagome raised their voices for the first time since Rin started singing.
” Why is the path unclear? When we know home is near “
Every one grasped hands, except Sesshomaru, who needed Summer's support to stand.
Understand We'll go hand in hand But we'll walk alone in fear “Everyone's voices filled the air.
Miroku sings,”Tell me”
“Where do we go from here?
When does the end appear?
When do the trumpets cheer?
The curtains close
On a kiss god knows
We can tell the end is near
Where do we go from here?
Where do we go from here?

Where do we go from here?” They all sang. They sang until Rin got tired. Everyone was changed that day, in one way or another.