InuYasha Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Perpetual Misdemanor ❯ Meet the Players ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello Guys! I am writing my own Death Note/Inuyasha fanfic. I don't know if it should be continuous or not. I'm going to post the continuous version first, if I do not receive more than 5 reviews, I am going to delete it and post the one-shot version. Or I might do both. So here is chapter 1. My other stories will be updated soon! I just need some new ideas!
Hellion's will be posted first and Angels, chapter whatever I left off on, will be revised. So look out for that too. This takes place before L goes to Raito's school. In fact, he just go excepted to to-oh university. AND I WILL BE THROWING IN STUFF FROM THE TV MOVIE!!! Ages, will be mixed around as well. Kagome will have her powers but the jewel hunt happened when she was 14. Of course you know that since it's before the college thing. Raito is 19, L is 21, Kagome…hm…I guess she'll be 19 too.
Chapter 1: Drastic Measures; Meeting the New Players
Raito sat on his bed, flipping through the blank pages of the Death Note he possessed. He did not know how long he's had the Note, but all he knew was that it was his only ticket to creating his new world. He has supporters, and people who fear him. However, there are people trying to stop him and he will not let that happen. “Raito, Dinner!” He heard Sayu call from down stairs. “Raito, when you come back can you bring me an apple?” he heard Ryuk ask. “I'll think about it.” Not that he wouldn't bring him one He just found some amusement in watching Ryuk bounce around and contort his body. Almost like a child being denied candy. He went down stairs, blessed his food and made small talk with his family.
His father, for once, was actually home. And because of that, his mother made a feast. “So, Raito how is school?” he asked him. “Oh, ever thing is fine. I'm just glad that I am graduating this year.” Sayu pouted. “Aw, don't look like that Sayu. You only have a few more years to go before your own graduation. I am anticipating that day. Both of my babies are all grown up!” His mother sighed in contempt. She was excited. Raito, although a tad bit anti-social, was very intelligent. Sayu was just as smart. She was a proud mother none the less. “Are you excited to be starting at To-Oh University?” Sayu asked him. “I guess so.”
From there dinner went smoothly. He picked up an apple and went back upstairs. Expecting Ryuk to be there he threw the apple in the air, but turned when he heard it fall to the floor. `Where could he have gone?' Raito pondered. Shrugging, he sat back at his desk to finish purging the evil from his future world.
“Kira, I will find you. You can not hide from me.” L whispered. No matter how many times he had Raito cornered, he always managed to escape through some narrow crack in his steel proof plan. L knew with out a doubt, that Raito was Kira. He tried to hard to act like an innocent victim in the case, attempting to through off all clams thrown at him. From the way he acts, to the dirty magazines he reads while doing his homework. He tries to leave behind common things any normal teenaged boy would have in his room except for two things. The first, being that he is not a normal Japanese boy; Secondly, that would not explain that pricking feeling he gets whenever he is around Raito.
As if someone was there.
Meanwhile, He was looking at the profile of his newest rendition to the team.
Name: Kagome Higurashi
Age: N/A
Sex: Female
Location: N/A
Weight: 109 lbs (under weight for BMI)
Height: 5'3