InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Full control of time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

Darkness of time chapter 1: Full control of time




It has been many years since Naraku's defeat. Things had changed. Goten, although quite the handsome teenager, never once went out on a date, except for one girl, who he had always cared about. Kikyo.

Fact remains, that Goten never did get rid of the evil within him. No, he let it grow, secretly. But today, would prove to be a turning point in the universe.

"Nice move Goten. Now let me teach you a real move" Gohan said. He was in Mystic form, while Goten was in his demonic SS3 form. He was smirking. He withdrew his sword.

"This sparring sessions, is now taken to a new extreme" Goten slyly said, as he quickly began to beat on Gohan. His sword, The RyuKen, was very powerful. Normally, one swipe from it could kill anything. But not Gohan. He just blocked it off.

"Damn Goten. What's with you. You're to stiff" Gohan said. Goten smirked.

"Let's just say that when I'm done, Videl won't have her husband, and Pan won't have her father. Cuz you are DEAD!!!!!!!!!!. GAMMA WAVE!!!!!!!" Goten screamed. A massive energy wave, that was more like a tidal wave, was launched, and it hit Gohan, sending him backwards.

"You're pathetic Gohan. You, of all people, should have seen the evil side of me. But I guess it's only the intellect that makes you the smartest Z fighter. But it's the one with strength, and cunning, that makes the best. I quit the Z fighters, as I shall rule the universe. Past, present, and future" Goten said. He began to electrocute Gohan. Goten landed beside his brother, and grabbed his neck. Goten was now being electrocuted.

"Had you'd not of died against Tsubaki, I would have never have gone down the path of darkness. So how does it feel, knowing you are the cause of a new beginning if the universe. To bad you won't feel for long" Goten said. He then raised his sword to Gohan's stomach, and pierced the skin a bit.

"When the old kai gave you your powers, you also became the holder of the time magic. As I strip you of the mystic powers, I now possess it, as I will create, Time Compression" Goten said. He began to laugh, as Gohan's hair grew. It then turned gold, and his eyebrows vanished.

"Why. Goten...I thought you got rid of it years ago" Gohan said. Goten smirked.

"Would a true sayian ever give up power. Vegeta would be so proud. It's to bad that he's one of my next victims. But as for you Gohan.....See you in hell" Goten mercilessly said, as he shoved the rest of the RyuKen into Gohan's gut. He the withdrew it, and tossed Goha up into the air.

"HADOKEN!!!!!!" Goten screamed. Upon impact, gohan's body was vanquished. Goten then opened up a time warp, into the past.

Warren States era.....

"Goten my dear. I see you have returned. Is everything ready now?" Kikyo asked. Goten nodded.

"I have the very essance of time, embedded within my body. I can't be stopped now. Now you, my full blooded, immortal, sayian, shall help me take possession of all time" Goten said. Kikyo smirked.

"That's not all that I want to help you with" Kikyo said, suddenly, and seductively, Kissed Goten. They both ran into a nearby forest.

Meanwhile

"I sense a vast disturbance. Something that I do believe, will be impossible to fix" A young Hanyou said to himself. He was wearing traditional monks clothing, and looked around for any sort of evil.

"But why now. From what I heard, evil has vanished since before I was born" The young Hanyo said. He was desperately worried. Suddenly, another Hanyou approached him.

"Don't be so worked up Shade. It's probably your imagination" The other young Hanyou boy said. shade, the one the other one was referring to, turned around.

"Inutashio, you of all people, should look forward to something like this. After all, isn't it you, who carries a replica, of the Tetsusaiga? But then again, you've never been 100% sure of your abilities. No. It's strong. Stronger then any normal thief. Stronger then Kikyo's, and that's when she's a super sayian" Shade said. That got Inutashio's attention.

"Hmmmm......well Shade, if you are that sure, then we must tell this to father. He'll want to find out for sure" Inutashio said. Shade summoned his pike, and the both of them ran towards their home village.

Soon.......

"What is up with you two?" A female Hanyou said. Shade looked at her.

"No time sis" Shade said.

"Yeah Sarah. Things are bad" Inutashio said. Sarah sighed.

"I hope you aren't kidding. Cuz if it's Kikyo again, then you guys are seriously messed up" Sarah said. She led them to their mom and dad. Their parents, were Kagome and Inuyasha.

"Mom, Dad, something's not right. I sense a great evil Bigger then Kikyo" Shade sai. Inuyasha slowly got up. Shade suddenly collapsed.

"SHADE!!!!!!" Inutashio shouted, when his elder twin brother collapsed.