InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Death to Shippo ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or Inuyasha

Darkness of time Chapter 2: Death to shippo




A lone adut fox Youki was practicing with his sais. He was a handsome one, but at the same time, very intelligent. Suudenly, he stopped, when he heard something.

"Who goes there" He shouted. Suddenly, a blue thunderbolt hit him.

"It's about time I finished you off Shippo" A male voice said. It was a human looking demon, who had a thunder pike with him. Shippo Got up.

"Hiten. The elder of the Thunder brothers. I thought Inuyasha slayed you both when I was younger" Shippo snarled. His said became a lot bigger.

"I was revived just recently. So was somebody else" Hiten said. Hiten jumped, and a gold thunder blast was coming to Shippo But he blocked it.

"Moten's thunder blast. Not you to" Shippo said. Moten, a bald, lizard human youki appeared.

"I see you still remember me" Moten said.

"How could I not. You murdered my father. But this time, I can finally claim my retribution" Shippo said, as he twirled into a tornado. It began to spew out thunder, and fire. The tornado hit both Hiten, and Moten.

"Not bad Shippo. But you're going to have to do better then that. After all, Moten and I can join to become one" Hiten said. He stood up against Moten, and they joined bodies. The body was tall, human, but also more muscle bound. The ponytail, had doubled.

"What do you think of me now Shippo. I am Himoten" Himoten said. He began a vicious attack against Shippo, But shippo, who had grown much stronger over the years, was not taking any damage to it. Himoten then slashed Shippo, and it was a virtually mortal wound. Shippo was down.

"Say your prayers, fox boy" Himoten said. Suddenly, he was blasted in the shoulder.

"Hey, who did that......Oh crap. Sir" Himoten said. Goten approached them, and his finger was still burning from the dodon wave.

"I told you to soften him up. Not to kill him. That's my job, and I need to do that. For your punishment....DIE" Goten said, as a giant beam came forth and killed himoten.

"Got......ten....What is going on?" Shippo asked. Goten kneeld down. He was still tired.

"Shippo. I told the Thunder brothers to soften you up a bit, so that you could be easy prey for me. You see, the easier the prey, the easier time you can control them entirley. But first, I have to kill you. But as the last words you shall hear as a living mortal, Kikyo is very Rough. Just the way I like it" Goten said, before plunging Ryuken through Shippo's heart.

Meanwhile.....

Shade woke up. The monk Hanyou just saw a vision. He was quite startled.

"Oh no. It can't be" Shade said. He was breathing hard.

"Are you okay sweetie" Kagome asked, embracing the eldest of the children. He shook his head.

"A vison just happened. One I didn't want to see. Uncle Shippo....is dead" Shade said. Everybody turned to him, with upmost surprise.

"I saw it. A powerful being More powerful then Kikyo, stabbed right through Shippo's heart, with a massive sword. Only, he was mortally wounded, by a creature, who was fused from the thunder brothers in the past. But he was vanquished by the same person" Shade said. his breathing had become a lot more intense.

"Calm down Shade. Don't panic" sarah said. Tears began to stream out of his eyes.

"No....It's more then just murder. It was, a total betrayal" Shade said. inuyasha knelt down to his eldest pup.

"Who was it? I'll murder that SOB who dares murder one of us" Inuyasha boldly said.

"It's impossible to kill this one. It's.........Go........" Shade said, before collapsing again.

"Go.....It was a betrayal. Goku, Gohan, or Goten. But who was it" Inutashio said. Suddenly, The monk Hanyou, Miroku, walked in.

"Let me help" Miroku said His mate, Sango, was currently teaching their pup to be a youki slayer, just at her home village, for a while.

"It's.....Goten. I could sense it, once I placed my hand on top of Shade's head. But why?" Miroku said. Inuyahsa's jaw dropped. In fact, everybody's did.

"No. It can't be" Inuyasha said. Tehn he remembered something

~Flashback~

"Inuyasha. When I absorbed the Shikon jewel, part of Tsubaki's curse still remained. It has fully etched itself into my soul. Now that I'm a full sayian, the shikon that was created from the original, within me, has become more powerful" Goten said. Inuyasha was listening in.

"More so, don't be surprised one day, that you wake up, and find yourself in hell. For I will kill anybody, who dares step in my way, of total domination of this planet. Past, Present, and future"goten said.

~End Flashback~

"It's began. He's chosen this time, to take control of the planet. And there is nothing we can do to stop....wait a second, why are we in the future now?" Inuyasha said. Suddenly Shippo and Goten appeared.

"You fools. I also control all of time now. So no matter what, you can't stop me. For I control everything. I shall never be defeated. Oh, and Shippo, is now one of my most trusted men, as he, Kikyo, and I, shall cause mayhem, 24/7" Goten said. He smirked. Inuyasha lunged at him, but Goten smirked.

"Turn into younger self, you hanyou" Goten said. inuyasha, was suddenly a lot smaller.

"Curse you" Inuyasha said, in a high voice.

"Dammit, even I can't stand you like this" Goten said, as he turn Inuyasha back to normal.

"But know this. Stay out of my way, or die. I've done to much thus far to screw up now. Oh, and Shade. You're a good kid, with strong mind powers. It's a shame you can't use it for something useful" goten said, as Shade woke up. Shippo had left, but Goten was about to leave, when...

"Oh. Inuyasha, I've mated with Kikyo. That was my plan all along. And now, if you come near her, in any way, I'll make you so old, you wish you were dead" Goten said, as he vanished, and time returned to normal.s