InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Trunks joins Goten ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: i don't own DBZ, or Inuyasha

Darkness of Time Chapter 3: Trunks joins Goten.




"What is this? It's like, we are being sent into the past" Trunks said. It was a busy day at the Capsule Corp Office, when time went out of whack for a few minutes.

"That is correct, my friend" A voice said. out of all the images that had happened, Goten walked right through them

"What is going on Goten?" Trunks asked. Suddenly, it wasn't the office they were at anymore. No, they were now on the old Namek home world. Goten had reversed time, to allow himself to be on Namek, with Trunks.

"What is going on. Are the rumors true Goten. Did you kill Gohan?" Trunks vengefully asked. Goten nodded.

"If it was not to interfere with my plan, he would be alive. But no, he had to die. Otherwise, I could never have truly achieved this great power, to screw time up whenever I felt like it. I can pause, fast forward, rewind, and play time. Heck, I can fuse time as well. But that is a bit difficult. Trunks. I don't wish to kill to many, but enough to prove my point, that I will never be defeated ever. I am the strongest being in the universe" Goten said, as he transformed into Demonic SS3 form.

"What does this has to do with me?" Trunks asked.

"You are smart, you know that. I will always put our friendship ahead of everything else in the world. So I am offering you an ultimatum" Goten said. Trunks withdrew his Windholwer. A sword made from his fangs, and Koga's.

"Let's not forget who went out of his way to make that sword. I have a much more powerful sword with me. The Ultimatum is, you join me, without causing any sort of noise. Or I'll force you by killing everybody who works for Capsule Corp. It will be slow counts of death." Goten said.

"Never" Trunks said. Goten sighed.

"Trunks, take a look at, for what will now happen" Goten said. Namek changed, and now, they were in the sky. Trunks was kept afloat, while goten Destroyed the Main Capsule Corp Building. Trunks Jaw dropped a lot. Goten then used a gamma wave to destroy the smaller buildings. Goten then noticed somebody coming out of one of the burning buildings.

"No. Don't kill my sister" Trunks said. Goten sliced Bra in Half,when Trunks shouted something.

"STOP!!!! Is there a way that this can be reversed, so I can take back my choice?" Trunks said. Goten smiled when he heard that.

"There is. First off, I'm rewinding time. We are at this very spot. The deaths haven't happened. Do you swear to become pure evil, and become my right hand man, in destroying everything?" Goten asked.

"Hell Yeah. If it means not to kill my family, then do it. I'm in" Trunks said. Goten electrocuted Trunks, and the doube black dragon symbol appeared on his right hand.

"Now, your memory has been erased from seeing that, and you shall have chosen option A in the first place" Goten said. Non of the deaths happened.

"Goten, what do you suggest we do?" Trunks asked.

"Make a fortress. In a barren location. In the Sahara desert, I shall create a fortress, where we shall be kept hidden" Goten said. Trunks shook his head.

"Why have such a pitiful place, when you can take over the lookout" Trunks said. Goten nodded. Goten then saw something he didn't want to see, but smiled.

"Shen Rong is about to be summoned. This is no other perfect time to kill Dende" Goten said. He and Trunks vanished from Namek, and looked at Dende. Chaos, was about to happen.