InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Dragonballs no more ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: i don't own DBZ, or Inuyasha

Darkness of Time Chapter 4: Dragonballs no more




"There. All the dragonballs have been gathered. Now to summon Shen Rong" Goku said. Everybody was there, suddenly, there was a sudden laughter.

"Don't waste your breath. You guys plan to bring back Gohan. Well it isn't going to work. I need the dragonballs myself" Goten said, in the fabrics of time. Goten the appeared, with the Ryuken to Dende's throat.

"Goten. Stop what you are doing. You are hurting to many innocent lives by doing so" Goku said. goten smirked.

"I can easily undo the damage I have caused. But I won't. It will only continue. But I will not allow Gohan to be reborn by the dragonballs. Now don't summon Shen Rong" Goten said. Goku was furious. Suddenly, Shippo followed, as well as Trunks and Kikyo.

"Oh, and meet Shippo, my left hand man. Trunks is now my right hand man. Let's not forget the ever sexy, ever tragic, every ass kicking, Kikyo....my mate" Goten said. Vegeta's jaw hung is disbelief.

"Dende won't be talking, for with my magic and powers, I've disabled his voicebox. Hand over the dragonballs right now. Shippo, Kikyo. You're job is in the past. Bring me Inuyasha's eldest son.....Shade" Goten said. Kikyo and Shippo were sent into the past, to get Shade.

"Uncle Goten. Stop it, Please" Pan said. The young 10 year old girl tried to stop Goten, but it would prove to not help. Goten shot a laser eye at her, and she was bleeding from the shoulder.

"Only a mere example. This is what happens when sayian blood is mixed with magic for to long. Don't forget, I have a cloned Shikon No tamma in my body, and it gives me unlimited power. Now dad, give the dragonballs over to Trunks" Goten said. Goku didn't want to, but he couldn't let anybody else get hurt.

"Trunks, Take the dragonballs to the lookout.....Wait, I'll teleport you there. Just think about the lookout" Goten said. Goten's time magic allowed Trunks to go to the lookout.

"You got what you wanted, now hand over Dende" Vegeta said. Goten smirked.

"Since the Majin magic will never leave you, I can easily put you under my control. But I choose not to, for entertainment. But also. YOU FOOLS" Goten screamed, as he shoved his sword through Dende's Stomach.

"I needed the dragonball's powers to be drained, so I can use them, for my true cause. The End has come" Goten said. He then looked at Pan, and healed her.

"See you around" Goten said, as he vanished.

At the lookout.....

"Why did you do that?" Trunks asked.

"I'll explain, by showing you. But first, I've managed to possess Pan. You see, I don't have any offsrping, so she is a potential candidate. In fact, she is the one. She will eventually attain SS3, and give the rest of them, a fight of their lives. In three days, she shall appear here. That is when the dead dragonballs shall come into play. For you see, they shall be different dimensions, that will allow us to send the fighters to, so that in order to reach me, they have to go through others. And each of it shall be to the death. There is no chance in hell that I will allow anybody to reach me. I want to prove, that all those who help me, truly help me, by getting rid of a few pests" Goten said. Trunks smiled.

"This shall prove interesting" Trunks said. Goten nodded.

Meanwhile.....in Hell (Done is Script formation)

??1: you have done well young fighter. You've become stronger then you've ever become

??2: Thank you master. And I also reached a higher level then Goten

??1: You shall defeat him, after all, you now have all of my powers, to rise from the dead at any given time. You have basic immortality.

??2: There have been a few people that Goten has dealt away with, but I shall be the one who stops him for good. But Even If I can't, then I can give my powers away to somebody else when I do die one time

??1: yes indeed my young protege. I'm sorry you have to do this

??2: My only regret is, you couldn't win the WWE title, due to Goten messing with time and such. I swear, I will restore all the damage that Goten has done

??1: And I strongly believe that you can easily do so. But also, when you want to send a message to Goten's head, you shall, by using my entrance music. It shall give you a sense of confidence, and you will freak your brother out. Trust me, it's very entertaining to watch someone like that squirm in agony, when everybody else anticipates your return.

??2: Thank you master

A/N: Who do you think those two are. So Guess away at both of them, please