InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Different dimensions ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't won Inuyasha, Or DBZ

A/N: I don't own the two mysterious characters that were mentioned in the last chapter. But I will reveal one of them. The first one, was non other, Then The Undertaker. The second, on, you people will still have to guess who it is.

Darkness of time Chapter 5: Different dimensions.




Warren States Era......

"Goku. You know that you are more then welcome to stay in the warren states Era. But what I'm trying to get is, as long as Goten can manipulate time, nobody is safe" Inuyasha said. Goku agreed with his longtime friend.

"But that's not the whole point. The point is, if we stay here, we will have some sort of numbers" Goku said. Inuyasha thought about it.

"You're right there to Goku. But The fact remains, is, it will be easier for Goten to destroy us all in this time, when we can't properly prepare ourselves. I think in this case, we are going to have to go to your time" Inuyasha said. Goku thought about it, and nodded.

"When you make a point like that, it can't be ignored" Goku said. Suddenly, Goten walked in.

"Hello F'ers" Goten said. Both Goku and Inuyasha turned around. Goten smirked.

"I don't wish to fight just yet. Inuyasha. Hand over your father's tomb" Goten said. Inuyasha's jaw dropped.

"They hell? How do you know?" Inuyasha asked.

"Quite simple. It's the same reason why I take on some of your physical appearance when I transform into SS3. It's because you've had a major influence over the Shikon Jewel. And since it's power is embedded in me, I also have a few of your memories. I know, that in the right eye, is where your father, Inutashio the first's tomb lies. I also know that you cut off Sesshoumeru's left arm in there, after you claimed Tetsusaiga for yourself" Goten said. Inuyasha relaxed a bit.

"What do you want with it?" Inuyasha asked.

"I ask the questions around here, you pathetic youki" Goten said. That angered Inuyasha.

"You're wrong. I'm the best Hanyou ever" Inuyasha calmly said.

"All Youki, hanyou or not, are pathetic to me" goten said Suddenly, a bit of a rip appeared.

"When Kagome tried to return to the future, I sent her into this very rip. Hand over your father's tomb, and I will give you back Kagome" Goten said. inuyasha was really furious. In fact, he tried to attack Goten, but was only shot back.

"You don't get it Inuyasha. You are nothing to me. When I want to fight, you'll get me. But until then, just listen to me" Goten said. He was getting ver impatient. So much, that he began to transform into SS3, demonic looking and all.

"Goten. What did I do wrong. I never raised you to be like this" Goku said.

"You never raised me at all you Asshole, so don't think for one second that I'll spare your life. You should have remained dead" Goten said. Goku was shocked at that, that a couple of loose tears fell out.

"As for you inuyasha. You have five second, to give me what I want, or Kagome is forever sealed in between time. Frozen still, never to age, breath, eat, sleep, or die. It will be an eternity of pure loneliness, that she will beg to die. Only nobody will be able to hear her feeble thoughts" Goten said. Inuyasha had enough. He had to give up this one time.

"You win this time. Take it" Inuyasha said. Goten took the black orb out of Inuyasha, and returned Kagome.

"I am a man of my word. I heard everything you two were talking about. Do whatever you want. But I will not strike unless if it's according to my plans" goten said. He left.

Lookout, Present Era......

"I'm back" Goten said. The lookout had been transformed, into a temple of skulls.

"Goten, Pan has arrived. Tell me now, what do you plan to do. We have everybody here. Kikyo distracted Inutashio the Second, and Sarah, while Shippo took Shade for himself" Trunks said. Goten looked over to Shade. The hanyou, who could predict the future.

"Shade, you have a valuable ability, that I plan for you, to use, for me" Goten said. Shade looked at him, in anger.

"The more you resist, the harder it will be. You are just merely a child, so it won't be to hard for me to manipulate you" Goten said, as he worked his magic into Shade. Shade had now become one of Goten's minions.

"Uncle Goten, don't you think you are pushing it a bit to much?" Pan asked. Goten shook his head.

"I can't say that at all. Ever since I took the shikon into my own body, the power it left me has fogged my mind, but I allowed it. Now, the Dead dragonballs will each turn into a different dimension. There, will be one of the seven elements that has to be beaten, in order to reach me. Think of it, as an elimination tournament to the death. I'll have many minions, who will keep everybody at bay" Goten said. trunks understood everything.

"Pan. Your job is to look after the third dimension. It will be, the Earth Dimension Take this dead dragonball" Goten said to his niece. He electrocute her, and her powers were merged with the dead dragonball, as it flew to below the lookout.

"Trunks, you shall take care of the fourth dimension, of wind. This dimesnion, will really help, along with the windhowler's abilities" Goten said, as he handed Trunks the 4 star dead dragonball. He did the same thing to Trunks, and the 4 star dead dragonball, flew to over top of Pan's dimension.

"Kikyo. Both of us know that you are pregnant. I can easily speed up the time for you, so that you can fight without holding back. That is, if you want to" goten said. Kikyo shook her head.

"Not today at least" Kikyo said.

"Oh, and Pan. In your dimension, I've made it, so you can transform into SS3. It's because once in your dimension, only you, can have free access to all your potential, thus making you amongst the SS3 ranks" Goten said.

"Sorry Trunks, but you've reached your limits. But there is more. You see, I shall put this tomb, into the seven star dragonball" Goten said. it was shown, as the Tomb and Dragonball merged together, to create a dark and dreary dimension. It flew, very near to the lookout, and Goten entered it.

"The tomb of Inutashio the First" Goten said. He used his powers, to bring forth a light. It bathed the skeleton of Inutashio the First, and it shrunk.

"Where am I?" A Youki said.

"Inutashio the First. I a Goten. Ruler of the universe. I just ressurected you, so that you can help me. You see, I'm giving you a chance to fight your son, Inuyasha" Goten said. Inutashio gasped.

"So how is my son?" inutashio asked.

"Great. I need you to be a test. While you were dead for years, Inuyasha has claimed Tetsusaiga, and mastered it entirely. Not to mention mated with a Miko Hanyou, and has three triplet children of his own. But before the mating, he's become stronger then you, by slaying Ryucuitsai" Goten said. Another gasp.

"He and a bunch of his friends are planning to come and destroy me, because, I am evil. But I can't ask a better person, then you, to test out his true power. It's not like you have a choice. But here's the thing, it will be in a dark dimension, within your tomb. It will be, so that it may look, like you are fighting inside yourself" Goten said. Inutashio understood everything.

"I will only listen to your request, only to fight my son. Thank you for reviving me, but you won't be able to control me" Inutashio said.

"I know I can't. For only those who I have killed, then I can manipulate them. So you are in full control" Goten said. He left, as the tomb reappeared, and Inutashio waited for the challenges.