InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Haunting message ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or Inuyasha

Darkness of time Chapter 6: More Different dimensions, and a haunting message




Due to Goten's ability to manipulate time, 10 years on the lookout passed only like ten minutes to everywhere else. Kikyo had given birth, and their son, Lloyd, had become a strong warrior.

"Lloyd my son, you are to be the protector of the water realm" Goten said. Lloyd was electrocuted, and the first dead dragonball, landed the farthest.

"Shippo has taken the responsibility of the thunder realm, the sixth one. Kikyo, has taken the light Realm, the second one. But who will take the fire realm.......I know" Goten said. He manipulated the time fabrics, and wound up in hell, ten minutes later, from the lookout. He was searching For Cell.

"It shouldn't take long. Once Cell agrees to fight in the fire Realm, everything should be made a lot easier.....Wait...Screw Cell. I'm going after Brolly" Goten said, changing his course of action.

It didn't take long for him to find the legendary Sayian. But when he did, they both got into an argument.

"I don't care what you say. I need your help. I need you to fend off some of the others. I am the strongest being in the universe. I'm giving you a chance to have life again. Isn't that great. Just please. It wwill be worth it. Who knows, you might wind up fighting my father as well" goten said. Brolly thought about it.

"Alright. I'm in. But Let me warn you, I won't be taken lightly by you. Niether you should by another warrior who plans to defeat you" Brolly said. Goten, who had begun to walk away, had turned around.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Goten Screamed. That had pissed him off instantly.

"I'm saying, there is somebody who will try to defeat you. But from what I see, I doubt it will happen. But I have seen him around. And he warned me, that the dead will rise" Brolly said. Goten slammed his fist into the ground.

"Do you think I'm scared of a threat by The Undertaker. He's a wrestler, not a universal fighter. He will stand no chance against me" Goten said. suddenly, the light where they were, had darkened. Soon, music, Like The Undertaker's began to play. Suddenly, a Giant cloud had loomed over, and it showed a message.

-Goten...

Strongest being in the universe.

Not likely.

I was one of your victims, and Might just be again.

But once everybody has defeated the other seven realms, including Brolly's.

The Dead Will rise.........

......

......

......Again.-

The cloud, and light, returned to normal.

"A little message like that doesn't scare me at all. Whoever I killed, must be willing to die again. Brolly. Now that you've accepted my offer, you shall have your life restored" Goten said. he restored his lif,e and took them both to the lookout.

"The five star dead dragonball. Hold it" Goten said, as he gave the dragonball to Brolly. Brolly was electrocuted,a nd the ball landed in the final spot. Between the sixth and fourth.

"My plans are now set into motion. Even if they do reach me, it will be impossible to even touch me. But if that challenger does show up, things could get interesting. I look forward to it. Shade. Tell me the future. What does it have in store for me?" Goten asked. Shade looked at his master.

"It's clouded. It's like, somebody knows about my abilities, and are trying to conceal everything from me. But It's not all clouded. All I know is, those fighters you've sent, they're more like tests, to see if they can separately make it to you. In this case, they will. But sir, don't you think that you re pushing things a bit. I know about your past. Truth is, because of all the negative influence from the Shikon no Tamma, you've become as evil as you've become. It's no pretty sight to say the least. But I only ask that you try to do other stuff, then just killing" Shade, the young Hanyou, said.Goten listened in.

'I doubt he's correct on that exchange. But there is a possibility about that. Whatever the case, nothing seems to look good these days. Well, not for everybody else, except me and my minions. If Inuyasha is to collide swords with me, It will be Ryukuitsai's revenge upon him, as the fangs of him, have allowed me to wield the power of the Ryuken' Goten said. He withdrew his sword, and sense around for one Ki signature. He found it. He left and followed to it.

"Good thing nobody is home but her. Time for a murder" Goten said. He stopped at his house.

"Oh this is going to be great. Years of that woman driving everybody insane comes to an end right now" Goten said, as he burst through the door. Chi-Chi then saw Goten, and was a bit scared.

"Don't be afraid mom. Otherwise, it will be worse" Goten said. He froze time, and moved in front of Chi-chi. As he unfroze time, he grabbed her neck.

"I had enough. Join Gohan in HELL!!!!!!!" Goten shouted, as he shoved the Ryuken right through chi-chi's stomach. She died when it went through her.

"That's enough, for today" Goten said. He was really happy, with his current actions