InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Trunks VS Vegeta ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or inuyasha

Darkness of time Chapter 11: Vegeta VS Trunks/ Father VS Son




"Lloyd, do you know who we have to fight next?" Inutashio asked. He was on Lloyd's shoulders, as everybody was flying up to the fourth dimension.

"Yes I do. But we all must be careful. He knows all of your father's sword techniques, especially backlash wave" Lloyd said. Everybody gasped.

"I'll take on whoever it is. I believe I may know of one way to make the backlash wave that whoever it is using it, it will be the final move they use ever" Vegeta said. Lloyd smirked at that.

'I just hope my godfather will break free from father's control, so that he won't die' Lloyd thought to himself. They were soon in the wind dimension.

A giant tornado approached the fighters. When it subsided, Trunks appeared.

"Hello DumbF-er's" Trunks said. Vegeta's eye began to twitch.

'I'm sorry, but if Vegeta's way to use the backlash wave against him is similar to what I know what it is, then Trunks will die for sure. As fast as he is, he's never been able to dodge it when father reflected it. Luckily, father did save him those times, but it won't be the same this time around' Lloyd thought to himself.

"Son. I am your challenge. Prepare to die. I don't want to, but I must" Vegeta said. Trunks smirked, and powered up to SS2. Vegeta followed.

"This is where you die. Wind scar" Trunks said. He launched the wind scar, and Vegeta dodged it.

"The wind scar can be nasty some times. Believe me, I know. But It won't work on me" Vegeta said. Trunks smirked again.

"Then taste the power, of the call of the wolves!!!!!" Trunks shouted. A massive illusion of over 100 wolves rushed up to Vegeta. But Vegeta didn't think that the move was an illusion, so he dodged every wolf, but he still got hit. When everything was done, Trunk's windhowler was full of blood.

"Damn. Son, that was a good attack. But I won't fall for it again" Vegeta said. he was bleeding from all over. Trunks smirked.

"I don't expect you to. The loss of blood showed me you were foolish enough to fall for the attack in the first place" Trunks said. Suddenly, He got a mental message.

"Trunks. They've figured out a way to use the backlash wave against you. I want you to use it as soon as possible" goten said. Trunks smirked.

"Of course. So you may know if inuyasha is to face you" Trunks whispered. Vegeta charged into him. They began a furious exchange of punches and kicks....Vegeta' specialty. It proved useful, as Trunks was tossed aside by Vegeta.

'I know what Goten was talking about with that mental message. I'll let him see, only because it's the most painless way for you to die. But Goten, if you are hearing this, then F- you, you little bastard' Vegeta thought to himself. Goten was listening in, and he smiled.

But back to Vegeta. He began to charge up a massive blast bomb, and let trunks get up. Vegeta tossed it, and Trunks was prepared

"Backlash wave" Trunks said, as the bomb was about to hit him. It turned into the massive wave. But as soon as Vegeta said that, he got some distance, and charged up another attack.

"FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vegeta screamed. His attack had hit the direct center of the wave, and a massive struggle between ultimate attacks began.

"YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vegeta screamed. The loss of energy was really getting to him. He had to keep going. It was beginning to strain him. So much, to where it got to the point that his sweat was blood, and his veins really popping out. But his will helped him, as the Final Flash burst the wave. When it did, it was like Final flash X100 that had appeared, and t engulfed everything.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trunks said, as his body slowly disintegrated. Vegeta landed on the ground, and he was barely clinging on to life. Everybody surrounded him. Lloyd bent down to Vegeta, and shook his head.

"Not good. He's nearly dead" Lloyd said. Everybody bent down. Kagome tried to Heal Vegeta, but he didn't want it.

"No. I mut die this time. Besides, I want to hear more from my son, when he's not possessed. And as for Pan, I know she's with you guys, and you've broken the spell. Don't bother reviving me either. I just want to pass to the other world, until this ordeal is over. Goodbye" Vegeta said, closing his eyes. He drifted off, and he never woke up. He was dead. His body disappeared, along with the wind dimension. It had become a dragonball.

"It seems to me that Goten placed a curse on dende, so he would be fully revived after all the dimensions are cleared" Miroku said. everybody nodded to that one. They then headed to the fire dimension.

"They've proven themselves quite well. Vegeta did a noble thing to let himself die after his energy was completely drained from him. But Goten will also know the weakness of the backlash wave. But nontheless, he will not succeed" The dark warrior said to himself, while in the air. He flew off into the distance, shaking off the mental scars that goten had delivered him before hand.