InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Pan VS Goku ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or inuyasha

Darkness of time Chapter 10: Pan VS Goku




"This is the Earth Realm. I hope you enjoy the next challenge" Goten said. They were in the Earth Realm.

"Shouldn't be to hard" Vegeta said.Suddenly, Pan walked up.

"PAN!!!!! We've missed you. What are you doing here?" Goku asked. Pan smirked.

"To prove myself. Now Fight me Gramps" Pan said. This shocked everybody there.

"What?" Goku asked. Pan smirked again, and Goten's double dragon symbol appeared on her forehead.

"You are the only worthy challenge for my new powers. If you eve have the guts to face me. Now don't hold back because I'm your granddaughter" Pan said. Goku gritted his teeth.

"Why you?" Goku asked. Pan punched him in the gut.

"You always told me, to stay focused on the task at hand. But if you can't fight me, then you will perish" Pan said. She powered up to Super sayian.

"Fine. If it's a true fight you want, then I'll bring it" goku said, also becoming a Super sayian Soon, both full blooded sayians were fighting each other. Due to Pan's smaller size, she got hurt more easily, but was also faster, and harder to hit. So the damage was pretty much even.

Until Pan began to shoot a flurry of energy blasts and special attacks against Goku.

"Pan. You know I'm to strong for those when at this level of power" Goku said. Pan smiled.

"Well in that case, screw holding back" Pan sai.d She let out a mighty yell, and her power began to increase. Goku followed her, and his power began to match her's

Soon, both were at SS3.

"How do you like me now?" Pan asked.

"This is what you get for selling your soul to the devil" Goku said. Pan spat on the ground for that comment.

"Devil. I agree. But I don't regret anything, as I was forced. When he shout me in the shoulder, he began to possess me. So there is no chance in hell that you can break the curse on me, without killing me. And I will not stop until all of you are dead" Pan said. Goku's eye twitched at that comment.

"I.....I don't understand" Goku said. Pan smiled.

"Think about it when you die. SOLAR FLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pan shouted. She used the solar flare, and it blinded everybody. When Goku got his sight back, he was on the ground, after being severely beaten up by pan. Blood was rushing out from everywhere on him. Especially his face. He tried to get up, but he noticed a bit of pain in his stomach, and put his hand there.

Only there was no stomach. Goku's eye's rolled one last time, as he died. Pan looked at this mess.

"Over did it to soon. Oh well" Pan said. Suddenly, the sky went dark, and a couple of gong sound were heard.

"Very Funny Uncle Goten Only you can do this" Pan said, before she turned around. Suddenly, a giant hand had grabber her throat. She tried to escape from it, but she felt her powers being drained at a fast rate.

She was shocked to see who it was. It was a tall man. He was wearing gothic armor, and all black gear. He had a long black cape, with a white gothic cross on it. The hair was pitch black, like the night. It was also long. Pan had recognized this man, but by the time she was shocked, her powers had completely left her, and the mysterious man threw down Pan into the ground. He then vanished.

Meanwhile.....

"So that was him. I didn't get a good look at his face. Bing on the messages. Bring on the Hype. Bring on everything. I won't lose" Goten said.