InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Kikyo VS Kagome ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or Inuyasha

Darkness of time Chapter 9: Kikyo VS Kagome




"My son. Why did you betray us?" Kikyo asked. Lloyd flew up to Kikyo.

"You honestly thought I could be a pawn for father's evil. Tell me, why did you fall in love with him in the first place?" Lloyd said. Kikyo was beside herself.

"I owed him. Besides, being a sayian. I kinda wanted to be evil, and your father is quite attractive. Though I don't overly approve of him. Though I only want to face Kagome. Simply for, retribution" Kikyo said to her son. Lloyd understood.

"Kagome. You fight my mother. It's a test between Miko's" Lloyd said.

Kikyo and Kagome began to fight each other. First, it was a battle of arrows. Those two kept at it for a while. Until it became a hand-to-hand combat. Despite the fact that Kikyo was in Super Sayian form, she could not outmatch her reincarnation.

"So it's finally come down to this. Two people, from different times. But when you think about it, we are both the same person. You the original, me the copy. But It is I, who proved to be the one for Inuyasha" Kagome said.

"That you are right. But to know that I've beaten you in a fair fight, I will be able to rest in peace, If I am to die again. No, the outcome of this will be all good for me, as I will finally know, who is the better of the two of us" Kikyo said. she began to punch Kagome. But Kagome kneed her in the stomach

"I couldn't agree more" Kagome said Soon, Kikyo was severely beaten up. She readied her arrow at Kagome.

"Do you really think you can defeat me?" Kagome said. Kikyo fired her purity arrow, and Kagome dodged it entirely. Kikyo smirked.

"I got you now Inuyasha" Kikyo said. But the arrow bounced off his armor, and hit her.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!" Kikyo said, with her shoulder being pierced with the arrow she shot.

"This armor does reflect Miko magic" Inuyasha said.

"Give up mother" Lloyd said. Kagome walked to her. She began to use her miko magic, to electrocute Kikyo.

"DAMN!!!!!! Okay. You win. I admit defeat. I'm sorry Goten" Kikyo said. Lloyd pulled out the arrow, as the light dimension vanished.

"Let the blood of your immortality, flow through your wound. Let it be a sign, that Father must pay. I was stupid to think that you two were the best of the best." Lloyd said. He disappeared, along with the others