InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ RIPoFF: Random Insane Piece of Fan Fiction ❯ Meet Keiko and Kosui; Youkais ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My Info

Name: Keiko Kagechou

Nickname: Illuser (Sometimes, "Rath's Dimensional Fraternal Twin" Have to Know `Dragon Knights' by Mineko Ohkami to get it)

Age: N/A (Looks 15-16)

Gender: Female

Race: Koori Youkai/ Kaji Youkai/ Ningin Miko

Eyes: Crystal Blue/ Crimson

Hair: Black / Pale Blue

Clothes: A long sleeve black high collar shirt with a deep red no sleeved tunic over it , a white sash around her waist, White pants that are `just the right size' feel baggy and comfortable a hang off some, but look tight from far away. Silver boots with black cords that crisscross up the boot.

Weapon: Katana, Hirakoutsu, Scythe, Throwing daggers, Martial Arts, Spiritual Attacks, Death Drill, Koori and Kaji attacks

*Past/Things to Know: In Human form , human form has Black hair and Blue eyes.

Kodomo no Kinki. {Child of Taboo} ^speaks Japanese, Makai Tongue, and Common Tongue AKA English^

Rejected from her home at the age of 4, had to make it on her own, a clan of kitsunes found her and took care of her, where she met Kosui, a half kitsune. As she got older she began to loathe everyone for unknown reasons, Only Kosui knows.

Fights with incredible speed and grace, her ears are pointed but finer then Elves ears, Her hear eyesight and sense of smell are 10 times better than an Elf's.

You might call her Homicidal.

She Loves to hunt/kill demon or Uruk-hai, its a hobby. She always smiles and wears a cheerful childish attitude while true fully she hates everyone.

Paired with: Legolas.

Email: supergirl915@bellsouth.net

**~~**

Friends Info

Name: Kosui Sakurazukamori

Nickname: SakuKitsune "Saku-chan"

Age: N/A (Looks 14-16)

Gender: Female

Race: Kitsune/ Kyuuketsuki

Eyes: Lavender

Hair: Brown with deep purple tips

Clothes: Same as Keiko's only black and dark green.

Weapon: Katana, Claws, Demonic plants, Illusions, pointy objects…

*Past/Things to Know: Is disguised as a human everything is the same in human form except eyes are brown and hair is darker and the tips are lighter shade of purple. Wears a silver cross to subdue the Kyuuketsuki (vampire) side of her. Keiko's "Best Friend". The only person who knows Keiko's true feelings.

Has a Fox Spirit by the name of Crevan whom is Bisexual but let us not dwell on it.

Paired with: Kharl the Demon Alchemist

Email: sakukitsune@kittymail.com

**~~**

Name: Samuara

Nickname: Kuruhyou

Age: N/A (Looks 14-16)

Race: Inu Youkai (kind that have pointy ears!) (But not elf)

Eye: Pretty Blue! (Not Bright bright, but pretty)

Hair: Brown

Clothes: Red Noddle strap tanktop, Blue jeans. (All I can think up at the time!)

Weapon: Sword. And knives!

Past/ Things to know: Can jump really high! Sword smith apprentice in a small village before it was destroyed. Only survivor.

Paired with: Sesshoumaru!!!!! ^_____^ (That's all I can think up!)

Person: Blah blah = Talking

Person: blah blah = Thinking

Person: blah blah = Elvish

Person: blah blah = Telepathy

{^*^}

Keiko Kagechou : *In a sickingly cheerful voice* SO! Saku-chan! Where are we going?! ^____^

Kosui Sakurazukamori : *growling* No Keiko! No Demon Hunting!! -_-;;

Keiko : O_o How'd ya know?!

Kosui : *ignores her* We, Keiko, are headed to Lothlorien

Keiko : Elves?! *Wrinkles nose in disgust* Those,… things?!? Gr! They think they're so perfect!!

Kosui : *rolls eyes* Yes. We're meeting up with the Fellowship remember?

Keiko : *cups chin with hand and looks thoughtful* Fellowship,… Fellowship. Doesn't ring a bell! ^________^

Kosui : *growls* You were probably babbling about Demons!!

Keiko : And…….thats-s bad??

*Kosui glares at her while the boat comes into the most beautiful place, Lothlorien, Kosui looks in amazement, Keiko looks bored. They are greeted by Galadriel*

Galadriel : Welcome Friends

Kosui : *Bows showing her respects* Thank you for informing us Lady Galadriel, it would be hard to keep up with the fellowship after all the detours we took!! *Glares at Keiko*

Keiko : *Looks at her innocently* What?!?!!

Galadriel : *chuckles*The rest of the Fellowship is this way. *Guides them where Frodo and company are- asleep.*

Keiko : Lazy bums. *glares at doors*

Galadriel : Let them rest they have had a trying journey and with the loss of a friend……

Keiko : I'm so sympathetic!! Not. Sorry to here it.

*Galadriel frowns at Keiko*

Kosui : I'm Very sorry to here this. Our prayers are with the dearly departed

Galadriel: Ah! Your rooms. *Shows Keiko &Kosui there rooms*

Kosui: Thank You

Keiko : *frowns* I smell another damn Elf. I'm going to have to learn self control damnit. I'm going to bed. *Jumps in a blur to a branch of a tree and falls sleeps in a defensive position against it, outside a rooms window.*

Kosui : Gomen nasai Galadriel-sama, Keiko, has distaste, for Elves. And everyone else

Galadriel : `Tis alright Sakurazukamori. When you wake I hope little distress at you sudden appearance.

{~*~}

*Morning comes; Keiko is already awake and polishing her katana at the base of the tree, Kosui doing something. Keiko gets an evil idea.*

Keiko : ^__________________________^ heheheh * Jumps threw her bedroom window; goes to hallway; Runs up and down hallway* WAKIE WAKIE!!! GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kosui : *outside; can hear Keiko* little distress my arse! Keiko can't go a minute without causing trouble!! *Gr*

Gimli : GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Keiko : O_O! Ooooh you cursed! You're goin' ta hell!!!!!!!! Not that my language is any better…

Sam : Who is up at this hour?! *distressed*

Keiko : ME!! ^___________________________________^

Aragorn/ Boromir : And who are you?! * glares at her* *glares at each other*

Legolas : Yes. Who are you?

Keiko : *another wicked idea* watashi no namae Kagechou Keiko desu. (wah-tah-she no nah-mah-ee Kah-gee-choo-uu Kay-ko des) {My name is Keiko Kagechou}

Aragorn/ Legolas/ Sam/ Gimli/ Boromir : @_@

Kosui : KEIKO!!!!!!!!!! Damnit woman WHAT THE HELL?!

Keiko : Aa. Kosui desu! (Ah. Koosuuee des!) {Oh. Kosui}

Kosui : They don't speak Japanese!! BAKA !! {Idiot; Fool; Moron; Stupid} (bah- kah)

Keiko : ^_^;; I Know. ^_____________^

Aragorn/ Legolas/ Sam/ Gimli/ Boromir : -_-xXxXx (a stress mark for each ^^)

*Pippin, Merry, and Frodo come out of their rooms*

Pippin : *sleepily* Why is everyone yelling?? *yawn*

Frodo : *yawn* it's too early for yelling!

Merry : *half awake* Yelling. Loud. Shut up….. (Sorry if that's OOC! He's half asleep give `em a break)

Keiko : Now that we're all up………. *Starts to walk away* I'll just…

Kosui : *angry* YOUR LEAVING AT THIS HOUR?!?!?!?!?!!!! *grabs Keiko's collar and shakes her.*

*everyone but Kosui shrink back at her angry outburst..*

Keiko : I thought I'd just go -

Kosui : DEMON HUNTING?!?!?!! YOU ARE TOO MUCH KEIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Starts to strangle her*

Frodo: Excuse me. But who are you guys?

Kosui : *calms down a bit stops trying to kill Keiko* I'm Kosui Sakurazukamori at you service.

Keiko : I WANT TOAST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Kosui : NOT YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!! *Gr.* And that imbecile is Kei- (Bah- kah) {Idiot}

Keiko : *dead pan* Illuser. You will call me Illuser. * Glares at Kosui then at the Fellowship*

Frodo : She seemed happy-go-lucky before, what happened!?

Legolas : She's a Demon, At least a bit. Should we trust her??

Aragorn : Illuser? What's a demon doing here??

Keiko : *glares* Anata no namae wa (Ah-nah-tah no Nah-mah-ee){What is your name?}

Ring group : O.o; / -_-;Xx

Kosui : Please speak in common tongue to them .. Illuser. -_-xX

Keiko : Iie. (Ee-yay) {No.}

Kosui : -___________________-XX I guess I'm going to have to translate…Who are you guys?

Ring guys : OH!!!

Frodo: I'm Frodo, *Points to Sam Merry & Pip* And these are Sam Merry and Pippin.

Boromir : I am Boromir.

Legolas : I'm Legolas Greenleaf… *Keiko glares at him* And the Dwarf is Gimli. *points to Gimli*

Aragorn : And I am Strider.

Keiko : *To Aragorn* I can smell your lies, Aragorn, baka ningin{Stupid Human} (bah-kah nee-n- gee-n)

Aragorn : *stares a Keiko in disbelief* A telepath!!

Keiko : You catch on quick Gondor no Ouji (oh- oo- jee) {Prince of Gondor}

Elleth : Lady Galadriel would like you to join her for breakfast.

Keiko : I'm disinclined to acquiest that request.

Kosui : We'd love to.

*Everyone *but Keiko* Agrees*

Keiko : *To Kosui* I'm going to kill you

Kosui : I know, Now I can put that by, "my sister becoming a sniper and coming after me".

Keiko : *Laughs*

Fellowship : O_o Whats so funny?

Keiko : *Glares* Urusai kudasai. {Shut Up Please.}

Kosui : *Threateningly* Illuser……..

{~*~}

Keiko : *Gr* BAKA!! IIE KEHKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Idiot! No Cake!!!!} *pushes cake away*

Maid 1 : Please eat it! T.T

Keiko : IIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maid 2 : Please?! T.T

Keiko : IIE KUSO!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kuu - soo) {No Damnit!}

Maid 1 : Please!!!??

Keiko : NANI JIGOKU!!!!!! {What the Hell!!} (Nah-nee Jee-go-kuu) * Takes Fork; stabs cake; shoves it in mouth.* *Gr*

Maid 1 & 2 : ^______^ YAY!!!

Kosui + the Fellowship : O_o;;; *sweatdrops*

Keiko : Hey this is pretty good!!! *Eats more* ^.^

Maid 1 & 2 : ^____________________^ We knew you would like it!!!

Kosui + the Fellowship : *anime fall* O_o;;;;;;;;;;;;;

{~*~}

Galadriel : I bid you good luck on your journey, you'll need it. (A/n: I'M MAKING THIS UP OKAY!!!!)

Keiko : yah! yah! Yah ! WE KNOW YOUR LADYSHIP CAN WE GO NOW?!??!!!

Galadriel : *frown* Farewell.

Keiko : *Pushes boat out* SAYONARA GALADRIEL-CHAN!!! ^_____^ {Goodbye Little Galadriel} (*chan is also a term for a close friend whom is a girl, it would normally be considered an insult to a dude)

All: *wave goodbye* (A/N : LIKE I SAID I R MAKING TIS UP!!!)

{~*~}

Uruk-hai are traveling threw the woods and if you remember the Fellowship people have to stop for some thing. *I forgot*

Keiko : Hey. Saku-chan.

Kosui : Nani.

Keiko : ï¯ïºï± ï¡ï¬ï®ï¡ δδï©ï¦ï´ ï¯ (ozq alna ddift o ) {I smell Uruk-hai}

Kosui : ï·ï­ ï·ï±ï©ï¦ ï¯ δδï©ï¦ï´ ï´ï©ï° ( wm wqif o ddift tip) ï»yes I smell them to}

Frodo leaves Boromir follows. *you knows whats happen yeah I ain't gonna write it*

Keiko : I do not like the scent of Boromir, tis amorous.

Kosui : ???

Legolas : *looks at her* He has been that way since the Ring was shown to him.

Keiko : Damnit, I don't get it. That damn ring has so much power right???

Legolas : Er. Yeah.

Keiko : Why would a Dark Lord need it. I can sense the power coming off that dumb thing. It aint that strong.

Kosui : Not to You, you where created by Lord Kharl after he forged the ring for Sauron!

Legolas : Wait? First off, *points to Keiko* You where created? Secondly, You guys know the evil man who created the Ring? And *points to Keiko* You where created?!?!??!!!

Keiko : Er. Yes. Duh. He's like, technically my dad, twoly. DUH!! YOU ALREADY ASKED THAT QUESTION BAKA ELF!!!

Legolas : *glares* So, You "dad" works for Sauron?

Keiko/ Kosui : LORD KHARL-SAMA WORKS FOR NOBODY!!!! -_-xXxX

Gimli/Aragorn/Legolas/Sam/Merry/Pippin : O.o;;;;;;; okay……

Keiko : A matter a fact, Me and Rath where specifically made for Destroying the ring….. I think…..

Fellowship : Whose Rath?!

Keiko : Oh. he's like my, Nii-san! {Big Brother} Well so is Gill and er. Some other guys but Rath killed Gill and Bierrez…..and the other guys… so I don't know if I have any other living "releatives".

Fellowship : O.0;;;;

Kosui : ^___________^ I love Kharl -sama!!!

*Uruk-hai attack, Merry and Pip go to find Frodo and Boromir or whatever*

Keiko: YAY!!! ^_______^ *disembowels monster* heheheheheheheheheheheee

*fighting contines*

Flames burst around Keiko; Everyone is awed, sept Kosui…

Kosui : NO! Illuser don't use that!!! THE SWORD WILL BREAK!!!!!!!!

The others leave to find Frodo and Boromir, Merry and Pip.

Keiko's Sword breaks

Keiko : Opps….T.T the sword broke.

Kosui : -_-;X I told you it would. That's what you get for using too much. Nope it'sa one exactly after another, Demon after Demon.

Keiko : Well I guess I'm just going to have ta use Hirakoutsu! *Shifts large boomrang that's on her back* ^______^

Kosui : No, We are going To Samuara's to get it fixed.

*Walks in here Boromir lies Dead… and stuff* (A/n: I jusy watched the movie a hour ago, I have STML)*

Keiko : Shit.

Kosui : W-what happened?

Keiko : *Muttering softly*

aa nemurazu ni nayanda yoake ni

aa umareta yo atarashii jibun

kurayami kara noboru asahi

ore no mune ni hirogaru

anata wo mamotte tatakau soldier

ai koso kiseki wo umidasu chikara

{Trans:}

Out of the sleepless, worried dawn,

a new me has been born.

The morning sun rising out of the darkness

unfolds [spreads out/blossoms] in my heart.

I'm a soldier fighting to protect you.

Love is the power to give birth to miracles.

Legolas : *To Kosui* What's Illuser doing?

Kosui : *relizes Keiko's Singing* Oh, It's an old habit of hers, She grew up for four years in a human village and was trained by a priest. So I guess it would be her form of a prayer to the dead. She only sang that song once before though.

Legolas/Gimli/Aragorn : What song is that?

Kosui : Kurayami ni Akai Bara Translated Red Rose in Darkness. {or, Romantic Solider}

PAST

A Young Keiko Lies in the woods un moving, Both legs are broken and bleeding profoundly. Tears are streaming down her face, turning into small gems.

Keiko :

saa samishisa ni kawaita tamashii yo

saa tatta ima yuuki wo sakase

maru de kurai daichi ni saku

akai bara no you ni sa

daremo ga jibun to tatakau soldier

kurushimi fumikoe ashita wo sagasu

Soldier of love

aa nemurazu ni nayanda yoake ni

aa umareta yo atarashii jibun

kurayami kara noboru asahi

ore no mune ni hirogaru

anata wo mamotte tatakau soldier

ai koso kiseki wo umidasu chikara

Soldier of love

daremo ga jibun to tatakau soldier

kurushimi norikoe ashita wo tsukame

anata wo mamotte tatakau soldier

ai koso kiseki wo umidasu chikara

I'm a soldier

{Translated}

Oh soul, dried up by loneliness, [1]

right now, let courage bloom!

Just like a red rose

blooming in the dark earth

Everyone is a soldier, fighting with themselves.

Overcoming suffering, looking for tomorrow [2]

Soldier of love

Out of the sleepless, worried dawn,

a new me has been born.

The morning sun rising out of the darkness

unfolds [spreads out/blossoms] in my heart.

I'm a soldier fighting to protect you.

Love is the power to give birth to miracles.

Soldier of love

Everyone is a soldier, fighting with themselves.

Overcome suffering and grasp tomorrow.

I'm a soldier fighting to protect you.

Love is the power to give birth to miracles.

I'm a soldier

Keiko :

Moshi wake arimasen. {I have no excuse for myself}

I don't belong, … anywhere.

A band of Kitsunes find her and Heal her, They take care of her.

Present

Kosui : She, had a different life from us all. From a whole different world from these guys.

Aragorn : What do You mean, she seems normal too me.

Gimli : Right.

Kosui : She's a demon that hunts other demons for the fun of it. You consider that normal? She fancies death, shove that in your pipe and smoke it!

Keiko : *Sickingly Cheerful voice* So. Where's the hobbits?!

Aragorn : HOW CAN SHE BE SO CHEERFUL AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!! ……

Keiko : I broke my sword so I got to go see Samuara-chan… Guess we got to go find Merry and Pip too. What about Frodo and Sam?? (A/n: Don't you love how she figures things out?)

Aragorn : Frodo doesn't want us to follow him. Sam must of gone with him.

Gimli : So that's it? We did all this for nothin'?

Keiko: Never say never Gimli. ^_^

Aragorn : Lets Go hunt some Orcs!

Keiko: YAY! Now ya got a good idea!!!! ^________________^ Woohoo!!!!

Everyone: O.o;;;

{~*~}

Later

Heheheheheheee that was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys want me to update or what???

A whole 11 pages of insane randomness!!

Obvious crossover with Dragon Knights © Mineko Ohkami

And later a crossover with Inuyasha © Rumiko Takahashi