InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Narakuyo-Kioto ❯ A Birth of a Suprise ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Narakuyo-Kioto


The newborn cry and cry, after being born only minutes earlier. They're mother, Horaya is resting in her huge, comfortable, king size bed after giving birth to her twin sons, Naraku and Narakuyo. Horaya's parents, King Bentai, and Queen Kyoko are each holding a twin. Queen Kyoko is holding Narakuyo. She is a very loving woman, with a big heart and considers this day, the best day of her life. Horaya is a princess who is now to take over as Queen. She is not as loving as her mother. She is more ruthless.

Horaya has been waiting her whole life to become Queen and have her parents step down as rulers of the Demon World. She has lied, cheated, killed and ruined other's lives for the ceremony in which she will be given as soon as she recovers from giving birth. Horaya was loved by a young Prince, by the name of Narako. (She named her sons after him.) Horaya hated Narako all her life. She did not want to marry him.(which was expected.) She did not want to marry anyone. She wanted to be independant and given the chance to rule the Demon World all by herself. Horaya was told that that was not going to happen all her life by her parents. When Horaya got into her teen years, she fell in love with a servant boy, Tasuki. Horaya kept this a secret as she was embarrased by it. She also knew that she would be looked down on by others once she became Queen.

One night, Horaya's parents caught Horaya and Tasuki kissing in her room. Kyoko and Bentai ordered Tasuki back to his room and scolded Horaya. Horaya, trying to rebel against her parents as much as she could, went straight to Tasuki's room, after they demanded she stay away from him. Horaya and Tasuki made love that night. Horaya became pregnant with Narakuyo and Naraku and then her parents found out. Feeling embarrased and completely humiliated for sleeping with a poor servant, she claimed that she had been raped by him. Tasuki was executed in front of all of Hyrule the following week. Horaya's greed and image took over her. Over powered her love. Horaya did not want anyone else to find out that she was pregnant by Tasuki. So, reluctantly she married Narako. Toward the end of Horaya's pregnancy, she realized that Narako was the one recieving all the attention, looked at as the real ruler of Hyrule. This made her resentful of Narako. One night, Horaya told Narako that she was the Queen and the ruler. He told her that he was just there to help her. Horaya angrily left the room, came back and saw Narako on the balcony. She quietly creaped over and shoved him off the balcony, killing him instantly. Now Horaya was happy. She was not bound to any man, she could rule all by herself, and she had the child she needed to be handed the throne. However, after birth to twins, Horaya was very displeased, she had two children on her hands. But why would should care? They wouldn't be raised by her.

This is where the necklaces became the necklaces. Giving birth to twins, Horaya's sacred earing in her left ear formed two necklaces. Now the genes of twins was within the family blood. This was the first time anything like that had ever happened since the sacred jewlery had come into the family. Now there was no stopping it. But soon, the necklaces would become even more valuable and more sacred than ever. When twins were born with different fathers. One of the twins, born into the family. This was a turning point in the family bloodline, as well as with the jewlery bound to the family...