InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Alternates ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

Meanwhile in Olympus Colusium.........

"Come on, Sora, you can do better than that." Cloud coaxed.

"I know, Dad, I know." Sora replied to his father.

Sora charged forward and clashed blades with the huge blade his dad owned.

It had been three years since the heartless last attacked and his newly found dad was pushing his training harder than ever.

Three years since he had been on Destiny Island, since he'd seen Kairi, or Riku for that matter.

He missed them both so much and he hadn't encountered Riku since he closed The Door.

He didn't blame Cloud for pushing him so hard. Cloud wanted him to be as strong as he could.

{I hate training.} Sora thought angryly.

" Hey, earth to Sora." His dad's voice came to him.

" If you're not going to train then go to your mom and get some supper."

" Huh, oh thanks, dad." He replied and walked towards his mom. Sora walked into the house and sat down at the dinner table.

"Hi,sweetie, how is training with your father?" Aeris asked her son.

" Great, never been better." Sora said sarcasticly.

Moments later Cloud came in and sat down with them.

" Looks great, Aeris." He told her.

Sora ate quietly and never looked at his father or his mother.

"Sora, you've got a friend waiting outside for you." Cloud told him as he finished his ramen.

Sora wolfed down his ramen and ran out the door.

Riku waited patiently outside for Sora as he scanned the sky for any of his heartless friends.

Mia walked quietly behind Riku and did her best to try to scare him.

"Don't even think about it, Mia." He said without turning around to look at her. She jumped and looked at him.

" How come I can never scare you." She asked him in a whisper.

" Heartless." He told her dully.

Mia cocked an eyebrow at him and shrugged her shoulders. He then turned aruond and looked at her.

She had long black hair and brown eyes. Her skin was tan and fair and her features were absoulutly beautiful. Her body size was about as big as Kairi's, which wasn't fat at all.

{ She even looks like Kairi.} He thought.

"Uh-oh, you've got that look on your face again," She said with a smile," You're thinking about Kairi again, aren't you."

" What?" Riku said, coming out of his daze.

"Riku?!" a famillar voice screamed with delight.