InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Alternates ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6

A/N: Hi guys, I'm back! Sorry I took so long. I hope I didn't make you wait too long Raven, thanx for the reviews. I really hope everyone enjoy's this fic. I've been watching an interesting show called Wolf's Rain. Kiba tore out those guys throats. It was totally awesome! (Cough,Cough) Heh,Heh. Back to the fic. As I said, I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do. I don't own Inuyasha or Kingdom Hearts. R/R

Inuyasha felt as if he were being watched as he sliced the dark demons into bits.

He turned around and saw a group of nine people staring straight at him.

"What in the seven hells are you looking at?!" Inuyasha said angryly and stomped away.

It was enough that Kagome went home without telling him where she went but, now he's got strange people staring at him.

(I don't even know many people here and they're already staring at me.) ,he thought as he walked to his apartment,(They were a weird looking bunch though.)

He went into his room and took his navy blue shirt off and changed into a less blood-soaked black muscle shirt. He sighed heavily and silently wished that Kagome was here.

________________________________________________________________ __________________

Kagome walked around the dark alley way of Traverse Town as she thought of were to go.

Then, she thought of Inuyasha.

( It's his own fault), she thought as she stumbled through the darkness,( He's the one who started the fight anyway.)

***flashback***

"Where the heck were you!" Inuyasha fumed as she came through the door.

" At the movies with Yuri and Ayumi." she told him calmly.

" You should have taken me with you. You don't know what's in this new place."

" You need to lighten up, I can take care of myself." She said, while taking her jacket off.

" Feh!" was all he said and he stormed off into the kitchen.

" You don't think I can protect myself ,do you?" she said as her anger rised.

" No, because you always get in trouble!" he spat at her.

Kagome turned around and glared at him very evilly. She then pulled on her jacket and walked straight out of the door, without saying one word to him.

*** end flashback***

She sighed and walked on.

" Where do I go from here?" she asked herself. As she stepped through the next alleyway she heard a very faint sound, like a child's cry.

She walked faster and faster to find that at the end of the alley, there was a ebon haired young girl, crying over a person's body whispering, " Papa, please don't die." over and over.