InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Darkess Night Eternal Blight ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Darkest Night, Eternal Blight
By Felix E. Benitez
In the beginning of the year 2582 B.C. the world was at peace. There were some wars here and there that were mainly fought over territory but none that would ravage the world of its resources or its population. Very few kings had ever sought world domination, not to become immortalized it was hard as it was, just trying to manage an empire that size would easily bring an entire civilization crashing straight into the ground. Alliances were made and kept to maintain peace through the known world. Humans Demons and even mythological creatures (Cyclops, Mountain Giants, Behemoths est.) Lived in a sate of peace. But there was one mighty and powerful being who sought enslavement and domination. Toward the Southeast of Japan in the land of Nagatar, in the Black Citadel Gojira The Serpent King and the Nagas Lord and Master Built a massive army to launch an assault on the Earth. With sadistic and ruthless efficiency the Naga slowly began to take over earth. One by one the free Countries of known world fell before the power of the Naga and their almighty Master. However there were some who resisted. An alliance of men, demons and mythological monster known as the Final Alliance, marched on slopes of Nagatar and fought for the freedom of world. There was total chaos on the battlefield, massive armies of millions fought fiercely and died bravely for what they believed was right. Naga Mira den the standard naga foot solider were also the backbone the entire naga army they were supported by fellow Naga Royal Guards the most skilled and powerful of all naga warriors and served as Gojiras vanguard but also joining there ranks were living siege weapons known as Naga Dragon turtle with power to run through enemy ranks as if they were sand and demolish buildings with the slightest amount of force. All naga warriors fighting with ferocity never before seen on earth were able to repel any type of resistant that the Final Alliance could through at them. Human's demons and even mighty Greek & Norse myth creatures felt the fatal wrath of the naga and their cold and ruthless fighting style there seemed to be no hope for them what so ever. That is until that's is an elite warrior battalion of 50,000 known a the Tai'Zwhan'Zei whose homeland was China they were trained in the ancient arts of magic and martial arts, with there incredible skill, they plowed through the Naga ranks as if they were nothing. After 13 hours of fierce fighting and several losses on both sides victory was near for the Final alliance due to the Tai'Zwhan'Zei's power, but the power of the King could not be undone. Walking right into the battlefield the Naga King enters the fray and showed the world that his awesome might wasn't meant to be trifled with and the first to feel his cold wrath would be the Tai'Zwhan'Ze. With mighty and powerful blows the Serpent King plowed through his enemy's army as if they were dust. Hundreds of men, demons, and monsters were sent flying into allied crowds with just a swift swing of his magnificent and deadly blade. With a wave of his back hand he sent hundreds more flying, even using his blade as a hammer, created powerful shock waves that killed several more and was sending powerful lighting attacks to his enemies. When Gojira was done with his attacks the Tai'Zwhan'Zei had suffered the most out the entire army. After Gojiras attack there number plummeted from 50,000 to approximately 10,000 they were almost certainly doomed that is until a very brave an powerful warrior stepped up to do battle with the Serpent King. Hede'ren son of Ghider'an one of the Final alliances most powerful and skilled warriors took up arms and challenged the powerful leviathan. Though the young warrior fought bravely, he was no match for Gojira's Might. There blades clashed as if the god's themselves were fighting with massive clashing of there blades they were slowly bring down naga houses and cliffs with the power each combatant was giving to one another. Even though Hede'ren was incredibly skilled with a blade, Gojira's superior strength, speed and skill to Hissatsu (Counter attack) was what won him the duel. When Gojira unexpectedly blocked one of Hede'ren sword thrust Gojira moved with lighting speed and in the blink of an eye Gojira had made a severe slash across Hede'ren chest. Laying down severely injured and desperate to defeat his powerful enemy with out letting his laceration's get in the way, Ghide'ren commanded his son to do in case his human form was ever defeated. Hede'ren transformed into a magnificent 3 headed Golden Dragon. Massive was he some would say, golden scales covered this impressive creature's body from his 3 vicious heads to his powerful and sharp talon's. When Gojira looked at what was happing he smiled gleefully and menacingly and just began to laugh hysterically.
"You, your the son of the sacred Yamato Beast, Orichi Kingu Ghidoro."
Gojira laughed ever harder holding his head and his side and just stared at the massive Golden Dragon.
" Oh by the gods! Killing you will make this victorious day all the sweeter"
Hede'ran looked at Gojira menacingly and spoke in his transformed state.
"If you're so sure of you self; then why don't you show us you true form Gojira!”
In a deep grunting voice the Serpent king fell to his knees as if in severe pain but just began to laugh.
"Now Hede'ran I'll show why the call me the Serpent King Of Nagatar!"
From that point the only noise that cam from the entire continent of Nagatar was the screeching wind and bones cracking. At that moment razor-sharp spines shot from Gojira's back, shattering his human sized armor to pieces. Grunting and laughing at same time, Gojira steadied him self for his transformation. Growing in size and strength he began to form a blackish green reptilian skin similar to a komodo skin mixed with an iguanas skin. On his back rather than just plane skin were massive and jagged dorsal spikes that appeared to be very sharp and relatively white in color. His face was the most notable change in his entire transformation his face began to take reptile like qualities but kept some human qualities though his head was relatively small compared to his body size it was just the tip of the iceberg because what laid deep in his mouth was two massive rows of razor sharp teeth just sitting there ready to tear out living flesh. Rearing his head back to look forward at his opponent in his final transformed state. In shock and aw Hede'ran stepped back in fright looking at Gojira's more freighting and powerful form. Even though Hede'ran was slightly intimidated from opponent's new and terrifying form, he blindly charged at Gojira. Laughing at this young warriors stupidity Gojira waited for his opportunity to kill his opponent in one blow. Gojira thought to himself while fighting Hede'ran, Heh this young warrior is unusually powerful for such a small runt. Even in my transformed state I'm having slight trouble fighting him, he just won't go down. Heh no matter I'm going to kill him no matter what, even though I should take into consideration that he is the son of Ghider'ren my most powerful adversary, still he's no match for me. But for some odd reason I cant shake this feeling off that I can absorb his energy I have to wait for the right moment so I can have an opportunity to drain him of his energy. These two titanic beings' fought with the force of a thousand armies, claws to teeth they battered, bit, and slashed each other with equivalent forces to smash a mountain. Though Hede'ran had the advantage of speed and flight he was no match like in his premise fight against Gojira's pure brute strength and his beam weapon that shot out of his mouth. While Hede'ran was holding his own against the Serpent King for as long as he did Gojira shout out of his mouth his blue blast striking Hede'ran right in the chest followed by a massive explosion. The mighty deity finally went down.
General of the demon armies (was a massive and powerful demon dog known as) Inutaishoo saw what was happing and decided to take matters into his own hands, he rushed the Serpent King. But was unaware that Gojira knew what he was planning. With one sift move the mighty general was slammed out the way by his opponents powerful and massive tail, hitting the ground with massive forces the demon general massive body sent out a small shockwave. With this small distraction Hede'ran rose up and flew up high into the sky. Before Gojira could retaliate it was to late. Hede'ran with his three divine heads let out three powerful gravity beams from his mouth all hitting their target repeatedly. When Hede'ran stopped his attack he realized what he had done. Gojira was just sitting there laughing manically. Hede'ran had fallen in to the Serpent King's trap. It had been the moment the serpent king had been waiting for, he absorbed all of Hede'ran's Gravity beam energy. Surprised and shocked at what Gojira had just done Hede'ran just hovered in the air motionless. Gojira now surging with Hede'ran's energy charged up his own supped up breath weapon with his dorsal spines glowing gold instead of blue it was a small demonstration of the destructive power that was yet to come. In an awesome flash Gojira blazed his opponent with his breath weapon. His breath weapon was golden spiraling around his traditional blue blast. Gojira's mighty blast stuck Hede'ran right in his chest and the mighty deity let a screaming whale to show that he was in great pain. After about 5 seconds of being blasted at, the powerful deity known as Hede'ran was no more. In a magnificent explosion Hede'ran body and spirit disappeared and ran straight into oblivion. Gojira seeing this and flaming debris of his former opponent: Gojira let out victorious roar. The Final Alliance army was distraught an in disbelief that there most powerful warrior was defeated. Turning his attention to his enemy's army Gojira changed in size to the height of a seven-foot man. Backing off the Final Alliances men were prepared to retreat believing there was no victory against there soon to be naga masters. But at that moment when all hope seemed lost Mikado one of the most powerful priest's in entire human part of the Final Alliance's army took up his fallen comrades sword and as Gojira came closer to Mikado he did the unbelievable, he stabbed Gojira right in the chest and pierced his heart. Right at that moment a certain type of innocents took over Gojira. Mikado looking at Gojira almost felt sorry for the Serpent King. At that moment Gojira roared in rage and did the unthinkable he grabbed Mikado sword an forced the blade even further through his heart with his face getting closer to Mikado. With free left claw he reared it up and was prepared to end the young Priest's life. When that happened Gojira reared in pain, Mikado had no idea what had just happened. Inutaishoo in the nick of time had just saved the Young priest. This powerful demon general did what no demon thought was possible he had saved a mortals life and not only that he also had pierced Gojiras heart from the back. Gojira now fighting more fiercely than ever before and struggling to get Inutaishoo and Mikado off of him they let go and were sent flying. Hede'ran's sword that Mikado was using was still imbedded in Gojiras heart Mikado looks over for Inutaishoo; he saw that the great demon General was bleeding through his right wrist. He rushed over to help the demon and saw what had really happened. Inutaishoo claw had been broken off and was still embedded in Gojiras heart. To their shock and horror Mikado and Inutaishoo looked over what they believed there opponent was dead. Gojira was still kicking livelier than ever in blind rage he started shooting his breath weapon in every direction. Every single living being hit the deck and ducked fearing for there lives. Unaware to even the mighty Serpent King a very powerful priest sought and waited for the right moment strike down the leviathan. Kiyoshi whose power nearly rivaled that of Mikado's saw the perfect moment and shot at Gojira with his sacred arrow. Gojira heart was finally priced, a third and final time, the mighty King finally fell. At the moment the Serpent King fell his body shot out a magnificent shock wave that stretched out all over Nagatar and killed every single naga on the battlefield. There bodies were instantaneously disintegrated and what was left of the mighty race known as the naga was no more, and the entire continent reeked of the smell of burnt fish. The Final Alliance saw what had just happened and cheered in there close victory. With there victory the men, demons, and monsters of the Final Alliances soon began to ravage the content for goods and valuables but to there discontent they nothing worth of value. While the men were busy ravaging the Black Citadel where Gojira had once recited, Ghider'an and Mos'ran two ancient deity's who had help bring Gojira's reign to an end, examined where the mighty Titan had fallen to there disbelief were they had expected a body instead saw two glowing objects: A relatively large mace sized blue orb which later they named Shiden and A razor sharp fist sized snowflake colored black and red orb which they later named Ankoku. When the two deities picked up these orbs at the exact same time a massive earthquake hit Nagatar. They knew something was horribly wrong. To their discontent they saw what was happing, like the mighty civilization of Atlantis, Nagatar was going to suffer the exact same fate. In desperation and not being panic struck both deities transformed in there true forms, Ghider'an like his fallen son transformed in a giant 3 headed golden dragon and help some of the demons and mythical creatures get off the sinking content. As for Mos'ran she transformed into a massive colored filled moth red white and orange were the colors that surrounded this massive deity and with two huge blue eyes made her complete, when she finally finished transforming she beat her wings to a supersonic level which the end result was teleporting every last being left on nagatar to a stable part of the continent. When it was all over the mighty and Dark Continent known as Nagatar was no more. The only trace of Nagartar that was left was a small island south east of the budding nation that would later be called Japan, some of the men that had fled or that were placed here due to the deities to this part of nagatar will never forget the horrors they faced while fighting the once mighty Naga. Sensing Gojira's massive power flowing through the orbs that the two deities were holding they decided that and evil this powerful could never be destroyed they decided to seal up the evil King within the bowls of Small Island. Ankoku the orb that held a majority if Gojira's power and his soul were locked up in a shrine that was dedicated to sealing his power for eternity, the last word that Gojira ever said were
“ No matter what you do to my spirit it will always endure and the only one that can help with my freedom are not only my Tengu guardians but also a descendent of a survivor of nagatar then I will return to reign my blight over this world.”
With his final breath finally done Mos'ran placed a spell that would the hold the Serpent king for than 4 millenniums. When Mos'ran finished her spell she gave Ghider'an Instruction on what to do with the Shiden orb it to also had massive power signal and it also possessed Gojira's sword the Raizan the blade of thunder and lighting was sealed in a very powerful undersea Oni Temple never to see its master again. With the end of the nagas and their master's reign the world turn back into a peaceful place were life went on as usual. Fact became legend, legend, became myth and all knowledge of the Serpent King and the Nagas were lost with the never-ending flow of time. The island however was finally given a name which first became Oni Island, however when the inhabitants were dissatisfied with the name that changed to what we all know now as Odo island.