InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Darkess Night Eternal Blight ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
“Now class”
Mr. Hirada said standing up lecturing his class was a bit of a push over teacher with glasses and a side-combed haircut
“This will be on the final The Legend of the Dark Continent will Cleary be on the test I cannot stress that enough also calls remember that the Nagatar is also known through out Japan as the Undersea city Mu that will also be on the test.”
As Mr. Hirada moved back and forth from his desk still talking about Japanese mythology in a mindless babble not realizing the only a few of his students were listening.
“Japanese mythology is very important to its own history now then lets recap in 2082 B.C.”
Before the teacher could finish his sentence the bell rang signaling the end of school.
“ Aw crap uh I mean all right class have a good day and do not for get to study”
“Kagome wake up class is over”
Said Aui one of Kagomes friends
“ Huh what?”
Still dazed and confused Kagome slowly began to wake up.
“Kagome will you wake up class is over its time to go home”
“WHAT! Oh man I forgot everything”
Shocked and now shrieking Kagome gathered her books and rushed out the door. Her friend Aui in disbelief just nodded and slowly chased her friend out the door. When Aui caught Kagome she explained what happened in class. With that small ordeal done and now while walking down the street Kagome and her friend stopped in at WacDonald's to eat and have more time to talk.
“ Hey where are the other two”
Asked Kagome now confused and pointing at the empty seats to her left and right.
“Hmm I think there sick, ditching or did not want to come”
Explained Aui while holding up three fingers as to counting the possibility were there other two friends are.
“Sound like them”
Kagome said under breath. While there were eating Kagome was pondering to her self in the seclusion of her mind.
Wow I cant believe it been two years since Inuyasha and the gang defeated Naraku and the Shitoushin (four Gods) and retrieved the entire Shikone Jewel which Miroku and Sango are protecting while I'm gone. And for more good news I'm going to be graduating in two months, Yaa that means I can spend more time with Iuyasha and with everyone else tehe.
“Um Kagome?
“Ya”
“Why are smiling and drooling”
Looking at her self and now being flood with embarrassment Kagome just said.
“Wow what a great meal well I got to get going bye!”
And with that said she rushed out WacDonalds and hurried home leaving her friend confused, shocked and alone.
“That girl isn't right.”
Aui said and shook her head.
Meanwhile on the other side of the Bone Eater's Well it's the year 1582 A.D. 400 years before Kagomes time. What has transpired at this time period is known at the Warring States era or to the Japanese it is known as the Sengoku Jidai (Age of the Country at War). Nobunaga Oda One Japans most Powerful, Brilliant, and Mightiest, Warlords has committed Seppuku (Ritualistic Suicide) when one of his Generals Mitsuhide Akechi was ordered to send his armies west to Join another Oda Vassal, Hideyohi Toyotomi. Instead Mistsuhide and his armies turned on Nobunaga and attacked him at Honnoji Temple and tried to make himself a Shougun. However one week later Hideyohi murdered Mitsuhide and with that done and with Nobunaga dead, Hideyohi took control of the Oda Clan. And soon established the Toyotomi Clan and sought out Nobunaga dream of Unifying Japan. However none really know much about Hideyohi's past but there are only a few beings who know his real name Tokichiro Kinoshita, which was his first name or so many thought. Few knew him as Tokichiro, Nobunaga was one of the few who knew Toyotomi by that name. However only one being who knows what Hideyoshi's real name is it is not Tokichiro Kinoshita it was Kenoshita Hidemitsu and that one being was his former Master Gojira.
“Man where the hell is Kagome it's been a whole week”
Said Inuyasha with and irritated tone of voice just sitting they're waiting by the Bone Eaters Well for Kagome.
“You should really calm yourself Inuyasha you'll live longer”
Said Shippo in a jokingly yet insulting way.
“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?”
“Uhhh nothing”
“Your goanna whish you didn't say that”
“No inuyasha I meant that in a good way sort of.”
Shippo now trebling with fear at what inuyasha was going to do him. Inuyasha charged at Shippo chasing the young fox demon all over the forest.
“Don't run Shippo your only making this worse”
Said inuyasha with a sadistic touch to his voice
“Waaa I want kagome back”
“SIT!!”
Inuyasha was slammed into the ground with that small command said. Shippo now aiming his attention toward the Well saw Kagome helping her self out of it and joy ran over to greet her.
“Kagome your back”
Shippo running over and jumping right into kagomes arms hugging her. Kagome now looking at Shippo embraced him and said
“Awe I missed you to shippo”
“Do you have to say that word”?
Now trembling inuyasha slowly got to his feet and walked slowly to Kagome to try and yell at her
“You”
“Here you go Inuyasha got your favorite”
Kagome gave inuyasha a bag of Ramen Noodles, which she knew would instantly shut him up,
“Huh? Thank you kagome”
“Your welcome Inuyasha”
Looking over the horizon where the village is, Shippo spotted Sango, Kilala, and Miroku walking toward the Well and waving at Kagome.
“Kagome I see you've come back”
Kilala walked slowly toward kagome and jumped up into her arms
“Awe I missed you to Kilala oh ii almost fort to ask how the jewel”
Miroku now slowly walking behind Sango waiting for her to start speaking
“ The jewel's fine kagome only three petty demons went after it since you've been gone”
“Well that's good news I was worried”
“Me to”
Said miroku with a notorious smile sango now holding up her fist said
“ Do you mind”?
And with that said slapped miroku right on his left cheek
Kagome just nodded her head in disbelief but was glad to be back with her friends from another time era with there little reunion done they slowly made there way toward the village to help with the protection of the Shikon Jewel.
Else ware on the inhabitant island known as Odo, the people there are the only known descendents of those who fought in the Great War of The Sea against the Naga and there Master but with the pasture of 3000 years the people of the island think it is only a mere legend nothing more. Though presist there always go to the Forbidden Temple to help keep from specters and weary humans from opening the door and awaking what's deep within the temple even though many people think there is nothing in the temple to begin with. Trade routs always occur here where fishing and pearls are the most abundant here among other goods that are produced there but unaware to them an ancient force has slumbered enough and is preparing for his arrival. Deep within the Forbidden temple a dark and bellowing voice calls out.
“TENGUS COME TO ME YOUR MASTER OF OLD!!”
With that small command being said three small beautiful women appeared with wings flapping on there back. Beautiful as they were their maximum height was only 30 cm they surrounded a black and red snow flaked orb.
“MY TENGUS THE TIME HAS COME TO FOR YOU HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS ACURSSED PRISON THREE MELINIUS HAVE PASSED AND THE TIME HAS COME WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO REPORT TO ME TODAY MY TENGUS.”
“My lord it is I Natsumi Guardian of the Summer I bring good news”
“SPEAK!”
“I have discovered a lost soul that urns for more knowledge of this temple however the elder priest will knot allow him anywhere near this temple and he is a descendant of old.
“VERY WELL NATSUMI YOU MUST GUID THE BOY THE TO HELP HIM RELEASE ME IS THAT UNDER STOOD?”
“Yes my lord”
“GOOD NOW GO YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO”
With that said Natsumi disappeared from the temple and was on the hunt for this young boy.
“ My lord this is Izumi Guardian of the Fountain I bring foreshadow”
“SPEAK!”
“My lord I have almost found the location of your sword the Raizan”
“GOOD KEEP UP THE EFFOR WITH OUT MY SWORD IT MIGHT BE A SLIGHTLY MORE DIFFICULD TO TAKE BACK THIS WORLD WITH OUT IT THE I REALLY SEE NO USE FOR MY WEAPON. YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS NOW GO”
“Yes my lord”
And as the same as her sister Natsumi, Izumi vanished from the temple.
“My lord this Sora Guardian of the Sky I bring Ill news.”
“SPEAK!!”
“My lord the descendant who defeated you is still alive”
“WHAT!!!!!”
“PLEASE my lord do not punish me”
“YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO SPEAK BEFORE I SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL AGAIN!!”
“Well my lord the Grandsons of the great dog general Inutaishoo are still alive there are two of them the eldest brother is known as Sesshomaru.”
“AND WHAT OF THE YOUNGEST”
“He is nothing more than a lonely half breed you need not concern your self with him.”
“SILENCE YOU FOOL YOU DARE TELL YOUR MASTER WHAT HE SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT CONCERN HIMSELF WITH, NEED I REMINE YOU THAT HE HAS THE SAME BLOOD OF THAT DAMED DOG GENERAL HALF BREED OR NOT NOW WHAT IS HIS NAME!!!”
Enraged the voice was prepared to send his servant to the depths of hell for her punishment.
“ Inuyasha my lord his name is Inuyasha”
Stopped in mid track of sending Sora to hell the Voice sounded very pleased.
“One more thing my lord”
In disbelief of what he was hearing the dark voice was prepared to reopen hell.
“WHAT IS IT!!”?
“The descendant of Kiyoshi is dead my lord”
“GOOD”
“However”
“YES”
“Like your spirit my lord his has endured and was reincarnated.”
“REALLY HMM THIS MIGHT PROVE MORE INTERSTING THEN I THOUGHT”
“Your not mad my lord”
“FAR FROM IT MY TENGU IM EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT TO TEAR OUT KIYOSHI'S DECEANDANTS REINCARNATED FORM AN WATCH HIM SUFFER”
“My lord it is a she”
“REALLY AND HER NAME IS?”
“Kagome”