InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kage ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shippo watched the two interact and shook his head while rolling his eyes. The two always acted like lovesick fools around each other. They ought to just settle down and mate. He sighed and walked into the building that was equivalent to living in hell. Students chattered away to each other in their little cliques. He checked on the Xavier students. If some one bullied them, his mother had given him instructions to fix it. Smooth everything over or if there was no other choice 'persuade' them to leave the Xavier kids alone. He walked towards where his first period was, trying to tune out the girls squeals over how cute he was. It was rather annoying. He felt eyes on him and turned his head slightly to the left as if he was looking for his locker, not that it was on this hall, and out of the corner of his eye saw that the telepathic mutant girl was watching him and talking to the others. She was trying to probe his mind. He wanted to laugh at her stunned look. He turned and walked back to her. They were all looking at him now.
"If you want to talk, talk aloud, don't use telepathy. My mind shields are too advanced for you. Now if you have something to say please say it now, so I can continue on my way." his gaze was cold and his voice dripped ice. He was a miniature Sesshomaru. Her face looked startled.
"What are you?" he rolled his eyes. Was that all she wanted to know?
"I'm a kitsune." with that he turned away started back towards his class. He was half way there when he realized that there was a group of 11th graders following him. He turned the corner and walked outside to the school garden. He turned and arms crossed waited for them to appear.
"Well well if it isn't the little brainiac?" Shippo just smirked. This though seemed to irritate the boy even more though, so he lunged at him. With two moves he knocked the teen unconscious. With their leader down the others started to back away.
"Listen here and listen well, you keep everyone from picking on the Xavier kids or I rip your spines out through your intestines. Understood?" with their shaky nods, he left and somehow made it to class before the bell rang. The kids were all wary of him now.
'Hm looks like words spreads fast around here.' he sat in his normal seat an aloof look pasted across his face. He couldn't wait till this was over with.