InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Of Mikos and Elves ❯ Who are they? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Û¥-x@ -@'M> LjLjjLnLnLnLvLL LLLLL
LL²L;íLíLíLíL íLíLíLíLí ;LíLíLíLíLíL:'M íLíLíLíLíL!&quo t;Sango looked at Kagome, puzzled. If there arent any youkai around, are we in your time?

Kagome looked around. I dont *think* so...but I cant be sure.

Kagome...now that were alone, why did you let Kikyou join our group? Sango asked.

Kagome fidgeted. She really didnt want to answer Sagno, but then shed have to think of an excuse of why not, and still Sango would pester her about it.

Kagome got her needed distraction, when Miroku groaned, starting to wake. He stirred and sat up slowly, holding his head with his hand.

He stood up, and walked over to the fire. He sat down next to Sango. She glared at him, obvioulsy wishing he was still unconscious. He just gave her an innocent Im-not-doing-anything smile.

She looked at kagome and rolled her eyes. Sango wasnt falling for it, and scootd away from the perverted monk slightly.

Have you figured out where we are yet? He asked the two girls.

Kagome said she didnt sense any youkai around, so I thought we might be in her time. Sango said.

Miroku nodded thoughtfully. Its possible. And this place did seem odd.

You guys, Kagome said, drawing Sango and Mirokus attention. If we are in my time, there shouldnt be any jewel shards.

Youre right. Miroku said. All three looked at the hanyou, predicting his reaction if he found out there might not be any jewel shards.

They saw the hanyou stir as they watched him. Miroku threw them a look that clearly told them not to mention this. Sango and Kagome nodded their understanding.

Inuyasha sat by the fire not speaking. He didnt seem to notice anything around him.

Inuyasha, are you ok? Kaogme asked, still concerned for him even after all hed done.

Inuyasha jerked, as if she snapped him out of some kind of trance.

Huh? he asked.

Are you ok? Kagome asked him again.

Feh. Im fine. Inuyasha said, not caring that she was still concerned for him, after he had rejected her friendship.

Inuyasha sniffed. Miroku, where are we? We cant be where we were before.

Miroku was about to ignore him completely, when he saw Kagome give him a look that told him to answer despite what he did.

We think we might have been transported to Lady Kagomes time, but arent completely sure. Miroku said.

Then its easy. We find the well and go back to the Feudal Era. Inuyasha said, not concerned at all about the problem.

We might not BE in Kagomes time though. Sango snapped at him. She wasnt as easy to forgive as kagome and neither could she control her temper like Miroku.

Inuyasha didnt pay any attention to her however, as Kikyou seemed to be waking up.

Kagome gave Sango a reproving look, but all Sango did was glare at Inuyasha and Kikyou.

Miroku then being as smart as he was, decided to take advantage of the moment.

Houshi! Sango yelled and slapped him as once again he groped her.

I think that omorrow we should walk around and figure out where we are. Kagome suggested.

Sango and Miroku nodded and started to bed down for the night. Sango as far away from Miroku as possible. Inuyasha and Kikyou said nothing, but the hanyou grabbed Kikyou around the waist and jumped up onto the nearest tree.

Kagome just sighed and picked up Shippou. She didnt want him to think they left him if he woke up alone. She then lay down to sleep.

*****

The next morning everyone was ready to go.

What direction? Sango asked the question that was on everyones mind.

Inuyasha shrugged. Who cares? he said. He picked a directin, which happened to be southeast.

I think we should go that way. Kagome said, pointing north. She couldnt explain it, she just felt something almost pulling her that direction.

Miroku could see Inuyasha open his mouth, most likely to protest along with insult.

It doesnt really matter, does it Inuyasha? he said, trying to avoid a fight this early in the day.

Feh. was all Inuyasha said, but Miroku was relieved at that.

*****

A few hours later, Kagome stopped them on a cliff of rock.

Everyone (except Kikyou) was in awe of the sight. Below them was a beautiful city, as if it came right out of a childs favorite legend. The makers didnt even seem to disturb a tree nor rock of its original place.

The group walked as if in a slight trance toward the city.

They reached the gates, and walked in for they were open. It didnt occur to any it was odd, they were too amazed at the beauty of such a place.

It was like none they had seen, and probably will see for the rest of their lives.

In front of htem was one man. He seemed to have an air of authority and command abou thim, even Inuyasha kept his mouth shut.

I am Lord Elrond of Rivendell. What is it you seek? the man said.

Inuyasha opened his mouth to say it was non of his damn business, but luckily Kagome spoke first.

Do you have a medical ward of some sort? He has been unconscious for at least a day. Kagome said, gesturing to Shippou in her arms.

Follow me. Lord Elrond said, and started walking away from them.

Kagome followed immediately, worried for Shippou, but it took a few moments for the others to realize they were supposed to be moving also.

Soon Shippou was laying on a bed, and what seemed a nurse almost was talking care of him.

What else is it you seek? I doubt you came all the way to Rivendell for medical aid. Lord Elrond said to them.

Well, we did come to find out wehre we are. Um... Have you ever heard of Japan? Kagome asked him.

No. But I have heard of you. Elrond replied.

Huh? Kagome asked him, confused.

A prophesy states that foreigners would one day come from another world. I had a feeling today was the day. Elrond explained.

Is that why you seemed to be waiting for us? Sango asked him.

Elrond nodded.

What else does the prophesy say? Miroku asked.

Not much else is known. It had been lost over time. I am one of a very few who know it had even existed. Elrond said.

Feh. You expect us to believe you? Inuyasha scoffed.

Elrond turned to him.

I expect you to listen to what I have to say and then make your decision. he told Inuyasha.

Inuyasha snorted and turned away.

Forgive him. He has no manners Miroku said, glaring at the hanyou.

Feh. was all Inuyasha said. Elrond gave an incline of his head to show he understood.

Father? a woman asked coming into the room.

Yes? Elrond answered.

Gandalf is here to see you. she said, then looked at the group.

I am Arwen, daughter of Elrond. Arwen said.

I am Kagome Higurashi. Thats Inuyasha, Kikyou, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and thats Shippou. Kagome said, pointing to each person in turn.

Lady Arwen, Miroku said, coming up to her and taking her hand. Will you bear my child?

Kagome and Sango knocked him unconscious.

Does he often do that? Arwen asked the two girls.

Yes, unfortunately. Sango said, glaring at the unconscious monk.

I must see to Gandalf. Elrond said then spoke words in a language they didnt understand. He then left, leaving an unconscious monk, an unconscious fox, and four very confused people.

What was that? Kagome asked her.

Elven. (Or is it Elvish?) Not many humans know that, I guess. Arwen said calmly.

Elven? Sango asked.

Humans? Kagome asked at the same time.

You dont smell like youkai. Inuyasha growled, putting his hand on his sword.

Youkai? Arwen said looking confused.

I get it! Kagome said. She continued on. Inuyasha sit down. Your elves, because you speak Elven, were humans, and Inuyasha and Shippou are youkai, humans with advanced abilities of an animal, or advanced animals like size etc. she said really fast, so it confused everyone even more.

I think Gandalf should here this. Arwen said.

Feh. Inuyasha snorted. We aint talking to no one. As soon as the runt wakes up, were leaving.

Sit. Lead the way, Arwen. Kagome said, following Arwen to where she last saw Gandalf.

*****

Gandalf? Arwen asked as she entered a room.

Lady Arwen! Gandalf said. What a pleasure to see you again.

He paused and looked as four people behind her came in. Well, one of the four was carrying what looked a fifth person who seemed to be unconscious.

I see the prophesy is coming true, like Elrond has mentioned. Gandalf said.

So what of some prophesy? A couple of words didnt bring us here. the man carrying the unconscious one said.

Inuyasha, mind your manners. a girl said to the man. You know of the prophesy? the girl said, turning to him.

Not much, unfortunately. Like everyone else. Gandalf sighed.

I thought you would like to hear their story, Gandalf. Arwen said.

Are you sure? Its a long tale. Kagome said.

And we arent telling it. Inuyasha said and started to walk out of the room.

Sit . was all Kagome said.

Gandalf raised his eyebrows, but said nothing.

Please, sit. We would dearly like to hear your story. Arwen said, motioning for them to sit.

Thank you. Kagome said and sat down, followed by Sango and Kikyou. Miroku they left on the floor.

Dont tell them anything, wench. I dont trust them. Inuyasha said, glaring at Gandalf.

Elrond, Arwen, and Gandalf were frowning. This girl was his friend and he insults her?

Well I do. So you just sit down. Kagome said.

They watched the hanyou once again crash down into the floor, before Kikyou went and helped him up.

Sango glanced at Kagome worriedly, but it did not go unnoticed by Gandalf.

Kagome then started her story.

On my fifteenth birthday, I fell through a well. I was transported five hundred years in the past. I broke a valuable jewel, and Inuyasha and I go around with Sango, Miroku, and Shippou picking up the pieces. Kikyou just recently joined our group. she summarized.

She shot Sango a warning look, knowing she was the only one who could spill the rest of the story at the moment. Inuyasha wasnt listening, his pride more important, Miroku and Shippou were unconscious, and Kikyou didnt know half the story.

Gandalf nodded, not quite believing that was all, but it was enough for now.

That is interesting. Ill have to check into this. As for now, I suggest you stay here in Rivendell. Gandalf said.

No way were staying here. Were leaving. Inuyasha said stubbornly.

Were staying. I dont know where we are, its not my time or yours, and Ive never heard of a time with elves. Kagome argued.

Where are you from? Gandalf asked.

None of your business. Inuyasha said.

Im from Tokyo, Japan. Kagome said. Earth. she added as an afterthought.

It seems you are in another world. This, said Elrond gesturing about. Is Middle-Earth almost the end of the Elves Time.

Everyone just looked confused, except the elves and wizard in the room.

A story for another time. I think Kagome, is it? Gandalf asked.

Kagome nodded. Kagome Higurashi.

I think Kagome and her friends would like to rest. Gandalf finished.

I will show them their rooms. Arwen said.

She led the group down a hallway and up a staircase. Arwen then motioned to a few doors.

Miroku can stay in that one with Inuyasha. Kagome and Sango in that room, with Kikyou in the remaining one. She said.

Thank you very much for this, Lady Arwen. Kagome said and bowed.

My pleasure, Kagome. Arwen said, and left them too their rooms.

I wonder why Kikyou gets her own room? Sango said to Kagome as they entered their room. Inuyasha had already dragged Miroku into their room.

Do you really want to room with her? Kagome asked.

Sango understood and silently thanked Arwen many times over.

*****

Kagome! Someone yelled and jumped on her stomach, effectively waking the girl up.

Kagome groaned, but then became excited as she realized who it was. Shippou!

Kagome hugged him tightly when there was a knock on the door.

Come in. Kagome called.

Kagome? Arwen said as she came into the room.

Who is she, Kagome? I woke up and you werent there. She was. Shippou said, pointing at Arwen.

Shippou, this is Arwen. Arwen, this is Shippou, the fox youkai. Kagome introduced.

Arwen smiled and stuck out her hand.

Shippou hesitantly put his hand in hers.

Pleasure to meet you, Shippou. Arwen said to him.

Shippou smiled. He jumped onto her shoulder. I like you. Youre much nicer than Inuyasha.

Kagome smiled. She was glad Shippou liked Arwen as much as she did.

Kagome! Youre finally awake! Sango said as she came into the room Kagome and she shared.

Finally? What time is it? Kagome asked.

8:00. The sun rose two hours ago. Arwen said.

Only 8:00?! Why did you wake me up so early? Kagome asked.

Shes always like this. Sango whispered to Arwen. Shell fall right back to sleep if we dont get her up.

Arwen nodded. She had an idea.

Kagome, I told Miroku that you agreed to bear his child, and you were just playing hard to get. Arwen said.


You WHAT? Kagome yelled at her, jumping out of bed and chasing after the elf.

Come back here Arwen! Kagome yelled at her.

Sango laughed. Arwen was good, but it endangered her life. She decided that she better calm down Kagome before she killed Arwen.

She neednt have worried, as Arwen was as light on her feet as any elf, and Kagome was only a human. An angry human, but a human none the less.

Arwen stopped and so did Kagome as Miroku entered the scene.

Hello ladies. he said and bowed, looking at Arwen out of the corner of his eye.

Kagome watched him warily.

Miroku. she said, as if warning him.

Yes, Kagome-sama? Miroku asked, a bit confused, for he hadnt done anything. Yet, anyway.

Then Kagome realized. You didnt actually do that did you? she said angrily as Arwen shook her head.

Get back here Arwen! Kagome said, chasing the elf this time for lying to her.

Whats happening, Sango? Miroku asked as Sango rushed past him.

Nothing! Sango yelled back to him, laughing.

To Arwens surprise, Kagome was catching up with her. But al that left her as she immediately stopped, causing Kagome to run into her and fall down.

Arwen- Kagome started, but then stopped as she saw Gandalf and Lord Elrond standing there in front of them. They were clearly trying to hide a smile.

I see you two have become quite good friends. Gandalf said. Or the three of you. he added as Sango came running in, then come to a halt as she saw them.

Kagome finally decided to get off the floor, and she dusted herself off, trying to hide her embarrassment.
Follow me, Kagome. I will finish the tour of Rivendell. Arwen said calmly and walked past them, Kagome and Sango following her silently.

Arwen, can you tell us the history of this Middle-Earth? Sango asked wanting to understand more of where they were.

Of course Sango. It all started long before...

(And I hope you know what happened...)

Wow. Kagome said when Arwen finished.

Could you explain again what youkai are? Arwen asked, not understanding Kagomes speedy explanation the day before.

Overly large animals, or humans with animal senses. Take Inuyasha or Shippou for example. Inuyasha is a hanyou, hes half dog and half human. Shippou is a fox youkai. Kagome explained slower this time.

Arwen nodded her head.

Though I have just one more question. Kagome continued.

Who are they? She asked pointing to what seemed like a man, an elf, and a dwarf.

Boromir of Minas Tirith, is the man. Legolas Greenleaf is the elf, hes of Mirkwood. And the dwarf is Gimli, son of Gloin. Gandalf said from behind them.

*****

*dodges sharp objects* uh, oops.

Kagome: I dont think thats enough Legolas for the readers.

Legolas: Greedy humans. HO is trying her best.

Or what I think is my best...

The Hidden One
u   @û Ýß" $z|£¥hjäæ(* ÜÞ\^éëä&aeli g;?AÃÅ= ?


w
y
ó
õ
ì î G I à â ?
A
"$«­´¶ãå /1&(}æè(*13o qIKqsòúõõ& otilde;õõðõðõðõðõ õõõõõõðõðõ& eth;õõõõõõõõõ ;õõðõõõðõðõ&et h;õðõõõõõõõ&oti lde;õõõëõðõõõ&oti lde;õõõõõðõõõ&o tilde;õõõõõõõëõ ;õõðõõõð$ë $ë$ëë[òô9; ¡(*oqÿ^`ÓÕ :<lnXZjl U WnpÏÑôö<> ÈÊäæ)+Z\èê GItv«­ñó®°& Ocirc;Ö*,CEoqÃÅí& iuml;  D F ¬ ® !
!!!B!D!!!" "o"q"úúúúúõ& uacute;úúõúúúõú&oti lde;úúúúúõúúú ;úúúúõúúúú&u acute;úúúúúúúú&uacu te;úúúúúúúõú úúúúúúúúõ&ua cute;úúúúúúúú&uacut e;úúúðúúúúú&uac ute;úúúúúúúõú ;úú$ë$ë$ë] q"ä"æ"Y#[###ä#æ#$ $h$j$$$º$¼$%%%%à%â ;%:&<&o&q&Ö&Ø&$'& ;'F'H'T(V(I)K)))**Z*\*ß*á*+
+3+5+++,,N,P,,,º,¼,--4 -6--- .
.Q.S...(/*/`/b/ /¢/©/«/ 00R0T000°0²0ä0æ0H1J1 1 ¢1È1úõúõõõ&otil de;õõõõõõõõõ õõúõõõõõõ&ot ilde;úõõõõõðõð&oti lde;õõúõõõúõõ ;õõõõõúõõõ&o tilde;õõõõõõõõ&otil de;úõõõõõúõõ õõõõõõõõõ&ot ilde;õõõõõõõõ&otild e;õ$ë$ë$ë]È ;1Ê1ô1ö1+2-222Ñ2Ó203 23]3_333Ð3Ò3B4D4d4f4Õ4×4 Ù4*5,5[5]5ß5á5r6t6²6´6 7 7%7'7O7Q7®7°788l8n8±8³8 ã8å8|9~9::·:¹:%;±;& sup3;;*<,<^<`<<<³<µ< ,=.=û=ý=>>T>V>ª>¬& gt;I?K?R?T?v?x?¶?¸?è?ê? @ @ @úúúúúúúú&uacu te;úúúúúúúúõ úúúõúúúúú&ua cute;õúõúúúúú&uacut e;úúúúúõúúú& uacute;úúúõúõúõ&uac ute;õõúõúúúúú ;úúõúðúúúú&uacu te;úúõúúúúúú úúúúúú $ë$ë$ëZÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿF ÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿòó õÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&TH ORN;>>@@!òq" ;È1@"#$%;Times New Roman Symbol&ArialTimes New Roman Ð