InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Outwitted ❯ Surprise Visitor ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Outwitted*

Chapter 10: Surprise Visitor

It was March a month after the ‘Valentine’s Incident’. Kagome had receded back into herself. Something was wrong and she knew it. So did Harry. Oliver as well as the Weasley twins whom she had gotten quite close to instinctively realized something was bothering Kagome. They were concerned as to her sudden withdrawal.

“You’ve been quieter than usual, is something wrong Kagome?” Harry asked concerned for his friend and guardian.

“I just have a bad feeling is all.” Kagome said.

“You sure?” Fred inquired.

“I just have a feeling that something big is going to happen soon.” Kagome whispered.

Kagome rose and walked out of the common room where they had all been gathered. She was walking down the hall when she saw Kouga, a boy from Ravenclaw that continuously claimed her to be ‘his woman’. She smirked, walking up to him in a distinctly predatory fashion. She delivered a punch to his stomach and gave him a right hook to his left cheek with her right fist sending him into blissful unconsciousness.

“Now why was that less satisfying then I thought it would be?” Kagome asked herself before spotting Draco and his two goons Crabbe and Goyle. She dashed off to catch them. She quickly knocked both Crabbe and Goyle out and delivered a fast and strong punch to Draco’s face, knocking that smug look right off. The punch would leave a shiner by tomorrow. She tripped him and knocked him unconscious .

“Ah, Much Better!!!” Kagome exclaimed to herself skipping down the hall, satisfied.

“You still haven’t changed a bit.” A voice filled with amusement said.

~!~!~With Voldemort~!~

‘That girl Kagome is spoiling all my plans.’ The dark lord thought to himself. ‘She would be a great asset to the dark side, but how to convert her?’

“Naraku, my son, go to Hogwarts and pose as a student once more, but this time gain Kagome’s love. She will make a great contribution to our plans.” Voldemort told his son. Naraku’s crimson colored eye’s gleamed at the prospect before returning to his normal emotionless facade. He nodded before leaving his father’s presence. He did have a job to do after all. But he had a feeling he’d like this job much more than he did befriending and sending Kiden to his death.

~!~With Kagome~!~

Kagome moved swiftly, silently to the common room. Someone strong was there. Kagome was curious as to who it was. Harry didn’t have this type of power. It wasn’t Fred or George, she knew it wasn’t Oliver. No one Kagome knew came to mind had this sort of energy and could call her like this. She was on guard. She opened the door and came face to face with-

“Hello Inuyasha, long time no see.” Kagome sighed. The silver haired young man had warm golden eyes and a gruff exterior a real ‘tough guy’ presence. Dressed in his ever present red haori and hakama’s looking for all the world like he’d rather be somewhere, anywhere else.

“Feh.” the half human, half wizard said.

“Gee, is that all you have to say for not calling, writing, or contacting me for two years?” Kagome asked exasperated.

“Sorry.”

“Hn. Where were you?”

“I was on a journey to find myself.” Inuyasha replied quietly. Totally uncharacteristic for him.

“Did you do it?”

“Do what?” He asked bewilderedly.

“Find yourself you dunce?”

“Yeah...Hey! Wha’d you call me?!?!?!”

“A dunce.” Kagome said simply.

Inuyasha growled at Kagome.

“Stop your growling you overgrown mutt.” Kagome teased affectionately.

“Keh.”

At that moment Harry and the others walked in to see Kagome glaring at a boy and the aforementioned boy returning her glare full force. Silver hair backed down first.

“Uh, hey, Kagome what’s going on?” Harry asked.

“Good question.” Oliver murmured.

“Nothing.” Kagome answered. “The idiot glaring at me is Inuyasha.”

“Nice to meet you.” Harry and Oliver said.

“Hello.” Fred’s voice came.

“Hey.” George greeted.

“Feh.”

Inuyasha’s greeting earned him a bop on the head from Kagome as the other’s sweat dropped.

“Inuyasha, this is Harry Potter, Oliver Wood, Fred Weasley and George Weasley.” Kagome said gesturing to each boy as she said their names.

“Feh. Whatever wench.” Kagome’s eyebrow twitched.

“Are you asking for an early funeral?” Fred asked.

“George once called her wench on accident and she went ballistic.” Oliver filled in.

“Inuyasha...” Kagome’s calm voice called out as the boys spine’s stiffened at the familiar tone.

“Sit down. We should all sit down and talk, or perhaps we should sit down and have some tea while sitting so we don’t have to stand, because sitting is so much more comfortable so let’s all have a nice sitting session that consists only of sitting and more sitting.” Kagome said, Inuyasha pummeling to the ground with every ‘sit.’

The boys stared at her in awe, with the exception of Inuyasha who had his face buried in the hard, cold limestone floor making all the boys blush at the foul words leaving his mouth. The boys all silently agreed to never get Kagome angry to the degree that Inuyasha had. The certainly did not want to be ‘sat’ into the ground like that. Ever.

A/n: There we go another chapter revised.