InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Outwitted ❯ Chapter 15: Draco ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Okay folks, here’s another update for you!

*Outwitted*

By: Kage Otome

Chapter 15: Draco


Waking up covered in sweat he was surprised to find Kagome nowhere in sight. Kagome was always there whenever he’d gotten up from a nightmare. Almost as if she were psychic. But she wasn’t. At least he didn’t think so, but when it came to Kagome, who really knew. Wiping a stray bang from his eye he glanced up startled when something or someone made a sharp movement.

Inuyasha.

He’d shushed him before he’d even made a sound. How horribly unfair. He would’ve pouted if it hadn’t been for the odd and misplaced look of seriousness decorating Inuyashas features. Harry immediately went on guard and scolded himself mentally. He should’ve sensed something wrong, Kagome would be so disappointed, she’d been drilling that into him since she started here. What was it she’d said...

“Always trust your instinct, Harry, Instinct has saved me more times then I can count.”

“But why? How?”

“That’s just it Harry, instinct doesn’t think, it reacts while your brain is trying to process everything, analyze it, and sometimes you don’t have time to think before an attack. Sometimes it’s best to rely on your basic instincts, and your own reflex. I’ll train you to defend yourself to a suitable degree. Because then your ‘instinct’ and ‘reflex’ to block an attack will come naturally without thinking and with someone as tricky as Voldemort, you’ll need all the help you can get.”


Kagome had trained him, but he wasn’t as strong or fast, to be honest all he could do was block and even that was barely. Inuyasha had called him a pansy girlie boy. He’d taken offense. Kagome of course smacked Inuyasha, reminding him that they had all gone through training since they were young. Their families coming from very old, traditional lines. Kagome although being a girl was a little harder to train considering the disapproval. But she was determined and one smile from her won anyone over. Of course that was years ago.

So the torturous training had begun. The first day was still fresh in his memory, it had after all left quite the--imprint on Harry’s mind.

Flashback

“Okay Harry, let’s try this one more time.” Kagome said her frustration obvious in the furrow between her eyes. Kagome rubbed the bridge of her nose with her right hand, completely void of any bruises, lacerations, abrasions or other wounds, Harry on the other hand wasn’t as lucky. He was covered and bruises with the occasionally gash here and there.

“I’m going to come at you, with a frontal attack. All you have to do is defend yourself. We’ll see what you can do before I see how much I have to teach you because so far you have demonstrated absolutely no skill in any other section of training. No swords, no staffs, no fist fighting...nothing except your stick.”

“This stick is a wand and it’s used to shot magic at my opponent.” Harry sniffed.

Kagome snorted.

“Yeah. That stick is real impressive. Why don’t you just use your hand’s like me?” Kagome asked.

“I don’t know how.”

“Oh.”

“How do you do that?”

“I don’t know, I just can. My mom can do it.”

“Oh.”

“Let’s get back to our session.”

“Okay.”

.........

&# 8220;OWE!”

Kagome blinked.

“That hurt?!” She asked incredulously. “Are you kidding me?”

“It hurt.” Harry sniffed.

“I didn’t even hit you!”

Harry blinked. “Oh.”

“We have a long way to go.” Kagome mumbled.

End of Flashback

Those were good times--And Kagome really didn’t hit him, hell she didn’t even touch him. He’d just said owe on instinct. Kagome thought his instinct sucked donkey dung. She was right. At least now he had some passable defense against any possible attacker. That is if Kagome or Inuyasha didn’t get to them first.

“Inuyasha, what’s going on?”

“There’s an intruder.”

“Here?!”

“Kagome went to check it out.”

“Oh.” Harry paused, “Will she be all right.”

Inuyasha looked at him from the corner of his eye.

“Don’t worry, she handles whatever shit life throws out at her.”

“She’ll be fine.”

“I hope...”

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneaking through the shadows she narrowed her brilliant blue eyes, examining the ‘intruder’. One Draco Malfoy. Now the real question was what was he doing here. And how in the hell did he get the password to the Gryffindor house, he was Slytherin. Growling softly to herself, she grinned in the dark. Perhaps she’d scare him a bit...

Only a bit.

Kagome crept up behind the blonde haired, grey-green eyed boy and snaked her arms around him, trapping his arms to his side. Resting her chin on his shoulder she smirked.

“Now, What are you doing here, Malfoy?” Kagome purred.

Draco’s eyes widened marginally, he certainly wasn’t expecting this, nor was he prepared for such a thing. Quickly his thoughts turned darker, as to what he could do to her now that he had her all alone. Screw the plans with Potter, he had something much better now. Sensing the turn in his thoughts Kagome’s eyes narrowed and her nose crinkled in displeasure. The boy reeked of arousal. Disgusting piece of--

Kagome’s eyes widened.

‘How in the--’ Kagome stood blankly staring at Draco Malfoy.

‘What the hell just happened...How did he pin me! Kagome thought confused.

That had never happened before with the exception of Sesshoumaru. Draco noticing her dilemma took his time to admire her before a smirk twisted across his face. He bent down while her lips pulled into a frown, no doubt pondering what happen. Kagome was drawn forcefully from his thoughts when she felt warm lips caress hers. Her eyes snapped open glaring at him, a snarl erupted from her throat but any other protest was cut off by his lips.

He had her pinned to the wall with his hips, preventing her legs from moving and his arms. But--there was one thing he wouldn’t be expecting. Kagome moaned, shifting under him, her hands coming to rest on his hips pulling him closer. Draco’s eyes widened in surprise. Kagome smirked into the kiss, parting her lips she drew her tongue across his lips, Draco let out a shocked gasp. Oh how the tables have turned. Opening his mouth to allow her access, she bit down on his lip and forced herself to guide her tongue into his mouth, his body relaxed. She took her chance. Bringing her knee up she slammed it into his crotch and bit down on his tongue. Hard.

Malfoy fell to the ground clutching his injured parts, clearly in pain. Kagome’s face was grim and disgusted.

“Serves you right, asshole.”

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Inuyasha were waiting up at the boys dormitories. Kagome walked right past them into her bedroom, and then, straight into the bathroom. Harry and Inuyasha followed her, confused as to what was happening. When they peeked into the bathroom they saw her brushing her teeth. Both turned to look at each other quite confused.

“Uh...Kagome? What about the intruder.”

“Mmmfuhy.”

“What?̶ 1;

Rinsing her mouth Kagome looked at the two through the mirror.

“Malfoy.”

“Oh...Wait Malfoy! Why, How did---”

“Why are ya brushin’ your teeth?”

“Fucker kissed me.”

“Ew.”

Kagome shot both males a look.

“You’re telling me.”

------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Yes, not much. But I’ve been really busy. Last week of school next week that means finals! There also may be a Hurricane heading this way. So...Yeah. Hopefully I’ll have another more eventful chapter out soon. Thanks!