InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The LOve of a Wolf ❯ Traveling and the Northern Palace ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Back again. This is the next chapter of The Love of a Wolf.
Sara: You should let Sessy do the disclaimer this time.
Inu: *whimpers* But I wanted to the disclaimer.
Me: fine, you both can do the disclaimer.
Sessy: This Sesshomaru will not read such an important thing with a lowly half breed like Inuyasha.
Inu: *pulls out Tetsusaiga and attacks Sesshomaru*
Me and Sara: *sweat drop* Kagome!!!
Kag: Inuyasha SIT!!!
Sango: Please remember that none of us belong to Sakura or Sara but to Rumiko Takahashi. *feels hand grope her* HENTAI *hits Miroku on the head with her boomerang*
Liana: Please read and review
Sara and me: ENJOY!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Chapter 2: Traveling and Arrival

“So you are the two twin princes of the North.” Miroku said.

“Yes. Koga and I both are heirs to kingdoms, but he is heir to the North and I am the heir to Maski.” Ryu said.

Kagome noticed that both the sheaths of the swords Koga and Ryu wore had stars that were white and blue.

“Ryu, why do both the sheaths of your swords that you and Koga wear have a blue and white star on them?” she asked. She got everyone’s attention with that question. All of them had seen the stars but did not think to ask what they meant.

“The star is the symbol of the North and the colors for the North are white and blue. Both Koga and I have a bluish white star on our foreheads but we cover them with our headbands. The symbol for the tigers of the East is a sun. Their colors are orange and yellow. South is the dragons and their colors are black and red. Their symbol I don’t know, but it probably is warrior like. The south produces some of the best warriors anyone has ever seen. The west is the crescent moon and the colors are silver and icy blue. We are the closest in colors and we often ally ourselves with Lord Sesshomaru. He has proven that he will go to great lengths to help those he considers friends.” Ryu said to the group.

They had been talking a while. Koga looked at Ryu and he wanted to know something.

“Hey, Ryu. How do you know Sakura? You act like you two have met before.” Koga said.

“That is because we do. She always wandered around when she was little. One day, I saw her in a field, crying. When I went up to her, I saw that she was hurt. She had a gash across her stomach and another one on her leg. It was started to turn dark and she couldn’t walk or stand. I couldn’t leave her. She was at the edge of the lands and the birds of paradise could have killed her. So I carried her back to Suoh’s village. After that I didn’t see her for a while.” Ryu said.

Sakura picked up the story from there. “When I turned 15, about 5 years later, I was sent by my father to train in the mountains. When I got there, I saw that Ryu was also there. We were partnered up the first day and we both knew that we would be partners the rest of the time we were there. You see, when you are partnered up by Sensei, that is the partner you’ll have the rest of the time you are there. Rules. Anyway, we got to know each other. We trained in hand to hand, swords, archery, everything. After three years there, Sensei told us since we were head of the class, that we could start specially training. Ryu choose to do hand to hand and I choose to learn double swords. I also worked with throwing daggers, which is a pastime of mine. After two years of that, we had learned everything they could teach us and left. We walked home talking. I remember that night because it was the night of the lunar rainbow.” Sakura said.

After this there was a silence that was broken by a loud HENTAI and a slap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Wow.” Kagome said.

They were in front of the Northern Palace. The gates were 45 feet high with guards every few feet keeping watch. Inside the courtyard, they could see that the castle was built into the side of a mountain. There were three doors, all which were open. Two of the doors led to gardens and the one in front of them led inside. Once insides, they looked at the 30 foot high ceilings. The marble floors weren’t cold, which surprised them. The furnisher that was in the front hall was all exotic woods and precious metals and stones. They were shown to the dining room which had a cherry wood table that could fit 25, 30 people. After they ate, they were shown to their rooms. Sango, Miroku, Kagome, and Shippo had rooms on the first floor. Inuyasha, Sakura, and Suri all were given rooms on the second story. The second story rooms were for honored guests and family. Inuyasha was an honored guest because even though they hated each other, he was still one of the princes of the west. Sakura and Suri were ladies of the North. All the bedrooms on the first floor had 12 foot ceilings, queen sized beds covered in blue and white, and rugs in the same colors with snowflakes. Their clothes, which they had been given new ones, were in an armoire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sakura looked around her room. She had the room next to Koga’s. This made her nervous. Everyone knew that the room next to a guy’s room in the royal family meant two things. One was she was his mate already or that she was being considered as a mate by him. The ceilings in this room were 20 feet high. The room was about 30 feet by 20 feet. On the east wall was a painting of the mountains and another one of the forest. It also had a door that connected her room with Koga’s. The north wall has a balcony. The west wall had a king sized bed resting against it. The bed itself was a sleigh style bed that was made from cherry wood. This made her even more nervous. Cherry wood was the wood of the royal family and the sleigh bed was made only for mated couples of the royal family. The coverings were blue with white snowflakes. The south wall had a door that led to the hallway and an armoire that held all new clothes for her with matching shoes. She went to her bed and lay down for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koga was in his room at his desk writing a letter to Ginta telling him that he had to stay for a awhile longer when he heard a scream coming from the room next door. He rushed over to the bed where Sakura laid tossing and turning.

“No, please don’t. No, I beg of you.” she said.

“Sakura, wake up.” Koga said wrapping his arms around her. When he felt her staring to wake up, he continued to hold her.

“He killed you. Right in front me, he killed you.” she said.

‘Does she care about me that much? I know that I care about her. This is nothing like the love I felt for Kagome. Was that love? No, this is real love.’ Koga thought.

“Who killed me? You have to tell me, baby.” Koga said.

“Naraku.” she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, that this is so late incoming. Between babysitting and work, I haven’t had the time to update any of my fics. Hope you enjoy it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara: Isn’t it moving a bit fast between Koga and Sakura?
Me: Ok readers. In your review tell me it is moving too fast for you all.
Koga: And remember to email her if you want to be one of the Lords or the Ladies.
Ryu: yep. She needs them pretty soon. In a few chapters, they is going to be a ball with all the lands there.
Sessy: That means she needs the Lords and Ladies picked soon.
Me: dang. Well they are right. I do need you guys to email me that stuff ASAP.
Sara: In your review, tell her
1. Character name
2. Race (either tiger for the east or dragon for the south)
3. Sex
4. Small bio ( includes what they wear and what their weapons are)
5. Real name so she can thank you in her story!!!
Everyone: Please review!!!!
Liana: And don’t forget to send her that info!!!!!!!!!