InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A friendly family meeting ❯ chap 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Knock knock

I'll get it yelled tohru, as she ran to the doorway. "Hello how may I help you" tohru trailed off as she realized it was her cousin kikyo. "Bye" said tohru as she slammed the door in kikyo's face. How dare she come looking for me when she knows what she did to my life that bitch how could she? Thought tohru. "Tohru who was it?" asked shigure. "No one important" said tohru as she walked back into the kitchen to finish dinner. Knock knock, "I'll get it" said Shigure as he walked towards the door. "Hello how may I help you? Oh you are so beautiful." said shigure. "I need to see tohru Honda "said kikyo as she walked pass shigure into the house. "Tohru when is the god damn food going to be ready?" asked Kyo as he walked down the stairs. "Not for a while kyo." Replied tohru.

"Hi tohru" said kikyo. "What do you want?" asked tohru. "You are coming with me" said kikyo. "No I am not" said tohru angrily. "Yes you are if you still refuse then I will have to force you to think otherwise." said kikyo. "Sorry kikyo well I'm not really sorry at all but I don't think so that I am going with you since you sort of fucked my life up and I'm not willing to go with the person who did all those things to me kikyo". said tohru angrily. "Fine then I'll have to kick your ass tohru." said kikyo. "As if you could you fucking bitch." said tohru. "Fine then bring it you scum. "Yelled kikyo. Tohru delivered a swift kick to kikyo's face which sent her flying out two walls into the ground. "Bitch I told you to leave me alone for the rest of my life so do it I am sick and tired of having to tell you this you and neraku leave me alone," yelled tohru. "Never I must kill you, you deserve NO happiness in your life or in anyone else's you know and love," screamed kikyo. As she tried to punch tohru, tohru grabbed her hand and punched kikyo in the face sending kikyo flying again. "What the hell you used to be weak," yelled kikyo. "I'm not weak anymore I'm not going to just let you barge in on my life and just make it stop I'm not going to shovel to the side like last time and just let you take over I am standing against you kikyo and if you have a problem with that too fucking bad," said tohru as she beated the shit out of kikyo.