InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Bright Light ❯ Soul Needed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Soul Needed.
Disclaimer: I have a job, that is about it. I do not own anything. I might fix this chapter, later.
Kagome landed on the hard ground next to a seemingly dead wolf. She gasped, as she tried to set up her breath became chaotic as her body thrashed on the ground unable to will its’ way into a seated position. Her back and legs did not agree with her decision to arise from her current position. She did the only thing she could do, she cried out in unbelievable pain.
A pink haired girl, who looked like a girl of 7 years old, walked up to her. “Why do you cry?” The girl had on a pink sailor suit with white lace around the bottom of the fluke. Her boots were to her ankles and she held a silver pendent.
Kagome cried out to the girl in distress. “Can you help me? I can’t move.” Kagome’s wounds were not healing very well. Blood preceded to make large spots on her clothing. The rough terrine of rocks and dirt did not help matters, either.
The girl sat down next to Kagome and watched Kagome with greet delight. “I am the spirit that lives in this well.” A well appears out of nowhere. The ground does not seem to break, or faultier as the well formed. “If you wish to travel to your new destination, you will need a full soul.”
Kagome looked at the girl in horror. Not only did Kikyo have the rest of Kagome’s soul but Kikyo had Inyasha. “I don’t have a full soul. Couldn’t you reconsider? I need a doctor. Do you have a cell phone on you?” She saw the little girl and hoped that the little girl owned a cell phone.
The little girl laughed at Kagome. “Why would I need a cell phone? Listen, look at those bodies over there. One is still breathing. When the wolf dies, I will ask it if you can have a piece of its wolf soul.”
“I can’t go around stealing souls. I am not Kikyo.” Kagome began to cry. The tears made her eyes red and her shirt wet. She coughed. “I am not Kikyo.” The dirt started to cling her wounds. Kagome needed to get out of this world. Who would help her?
“It is said that in this dimension this wolf will not reach Heaven until her kind finds paradise. Believe me when I say, that will not be for a long time. This wolf is dying and I am not a doctor.” The little girl when over to the wolf as the wolf took its’ last breath.
A shadow appeared in front of the little girl.
“What is your name?”
“Blue.”
“Blue, could help my friend?”
“What are you asking me to do?”
“I am asking you to give her the piece of your wolf soul.”
“I need it!”
“Kagome needs a soul, until she can get her’s back. An evil person stole her soul.”
“That is awful, what am I going to do without my soul in one piece?”
“I will find you a body. Since, you are already died, that does sound like a fair trade.”
Blue looked at the girl then at her dead body. “I will do as you say. Could you make my life be less painful? I don’t want to be sad.”
The little girl smiled at Blue and patted the wolf shadow on the head. “I think, I can do just that for you.”
Intently, Kagome felt her body changed. Her legs did not moved but her body seemed to float back into the well. The little girl giggled. “I will take you to where you are meant to be Kagome.” The three of them where sucked into the well, just as Kagome passed out from the pain.
Blue looked at the little girl. “Do not be afraid?” The little girl smiled evilly and turned into a full demon Cat. Blue screamed as the Cat inhaled the soul of poor Blue. “So trusting. I guess, I have to give you a piece of this soul.” The cat stared down at an unconscious Kagome. “Here, my time spent with you has come to a close.”
The cat smiled with glee and three hours later, Kagome awoke in a bed that did not belong to her.
Blue is not in any more chapters. Sorry, Kagome needs a soul.

Converting /tmp/phpZi9g70 to /dev/stdout